Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay, enough! I didn't track or exercise all week or the week and a half before that-enough! I'm not as snacky on the nasal spray as I was last week, but for some reason I feel the need to keep snacking on anything that doesn't move-bad, bad, bad! I am still in my 14's, but if I keep this up I won't be, esp when I start injectables on the 10th-no more! I've pulled out my tracking book, I can still use it to count carbs when I start my gdm diet anyhow-I've made a lunch for work tomorrow and I've already tracked it. I don't need to eat chocolate and gain ten lbs just b/c I'm starting injectables-no need to become huge before I even get pg! If I'm not exercising, then I need to have a clean diet-no more excuses! I'm gonna have a piece of fruit, then go to bed-goodnight!

Lucky mother to five!

February 9th, 2009, 08:09 AM
185.1 this morning!!!

Lucky mother to five!

February 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM
183.8 this morning!!!

Lucky mother to five!

February 13th, 2009, 08:41 AM
181.8 this morning!!

Lucky mother to five!

March 5th, 2009, 05:03 PM
I weighed this morning I was 186.1 after three weeks of no diet or exercise, injectable hormones, and lots and lots of chocolate. And today was my first two real bfn's and I'm 10dpiui and 12dpost trigger. If I'm not pg next Tuesday, I'm going to have to work really, really hard to lose 10lbs by my next IVF in June---that'll be roughly 12 weeks to injects, so I would like to be 175 and in a size 12 when I go down to the clinic. I've been eating lots of sugar this week, part of me knows that once I get my bfp I'll be on a carb-counting gdm diet immediately, so I'm taking advantage of thise 2ww. But if I'm not pg, then I've just gained 3lbs needlessly We'll see what the next five days bring.

Lucky mother to five!

March 6th, 2009, 09:13 AM
tjo9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tjo9
Hi Marie I don't see the baby dust emotion thing anymore since they changed up the board but I'm a wishing and a hopeing for you to get that BFP!!! Good luck !!!!
March 11th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Aww, thanks Tammi

AF showed today, and a neg hcg-this cycle is over

I now have three months, about 12 weeks or so before starting injections-so I'm back into wl-tomorrow morning I start WW and tracking, and I need to get back to exercising. I think I'll dust off Shred and start that over again-probably my best bet for quick results. I WI 184.1 this am, and my goal for my next IVF cycle will be 175lbs. That's approx a pound a week, doable.

Lucky mother to five!

March 13th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Aww sorry Marie I'll be rooting for you again here in 12 weeks.
There is a 30 day shread thread in the main forum if you want to join up with it. That is a good goal you can do it !!!
March 14th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Thanks again Tammi

I've been doing WW and tracking for three days now, my wt has crept down a bit each morning. I've been over my points each day, but when I get snacky I overpt on fruit and things like popcorn, filling foods I injured my hip yesterday getting into the truck, so I haven't done any videos or cardio; but I'm going to start. DH is taking me to Vegas on the 20th for four days, our goal is to walk the strip daily (6miles RT), and watch our buffets I started wheatgrass powder today, and my goal is to start my prenatal yoga video tomorrow if my hip continues to feel better. I want to repair my body and hopefully avoid IVF altogether. I still crave fat in the evenings, and try to feed that craving just a little before stuffing myself with sugar-I'm usually not getting my 2tsp of oil in with WW. I have to keep in mind how I've already lost 35lbs with WW, it works if I do it, and I will

Lucky mother to five!

March 25th, 2009, 08:52 PM
So I haven't been tracking or exercising. I was doing alright until DH's cousin Maegan died in a car crash on the 15th on her 21st birthday, it went downhill from there. We got home from the funeral three days ago and I can't get out of this slump. I'm not eating terribly horribly-no McD's or other take out-but I'm not tracking or exercising, and my weight is up 2lbs since last week. I am taking my wheatgrass every day, I feel really good on it. I'm also buying organic fruit when I can both for myself and DS. Last night I put on my sweat pants to go downstairs to hit the treadmill, but I stopped at the kitchen and baked cookies and a chocolate cake instead. Yes, I put Splenda and oats in the cookies, but I ate ten of them today, and 1/3 of a chocolate cake. I need to get my exercise ticker back-I was at 20miles when I quit, I can still make my goal of 300miles by Dec 31st. I need to get out of this failed IVF, dead cousin mood. I need to take care of myself again.

Lucky mother to five!

March 29th, 2009, 01:05 PM
I finally did it-I got on the treadmill last night for 10 mins, and today for 20 mins! Woohoo!

Lucky mother to five!

April 20th, 2009, 01:22 PM
This is out of control-I WI last night before bed and I was 197.1lbs-omg! This is so wrong! I was 181 on Feb 13th-very wrong! Yes, I had stims for IVF, but they don't make you gain 16lbs unless you're pg! I have been sort of on/off track since then, now is the time to get back on this wagon. I've been eating Core all morning, I just had a bun with pbnj as its 1:30 and I'm hungry! I am so carb-addicted again. I need to get back exercising. We took DS for three long walks last week, now that spring is here; I just need to do more each day. Eat less each day, exercise a little more each day. Again, part of me thinks what's the point, I'm doing IVF in two months anyhow? But what if I gain another 16lbs with the next IVF? Then I'll have gained back all 35lbs I've lost-this is not what I want to be healthy. My size 14's are tight again, time to focus.

Lucky mother to five!

August 3rd, 2009, 10:57 PM
ETA: if you don't know, on April 21st, we got a call out of the blue to see if we wanted to adopt twin boys in the NICU born at the end of Feb at 28 weeks-we spent 6 weeks with them in the NICU and brought them home on June 12th-I never got to that June IVF appt! We are busy with a 34 month old and two 2 month olds, but we are in love

I need to get back on track. The twins are 5 months actual, and 10 weeks adjusted. I WI 193.5lbs this morning-I've gained 12lbs since Feb? Neither DH nor I have been on any sort of plan, just sort of being careful, but obviously not careful enough. The twins have been home 8 weeks now, and with all the stress and lack of sleep, I've been making awful food choices; bags of regular chips, regular soda, bags of cookies, baking all kinds of comfort foods. I make sure to eat 3 meals a day plus snacks, and am trying to eat all the fresh fruit I can get my hands on. We just got the twins a new BOB stroller three weeks ago, and I want to get into a good walking routine with them daily; depending on when Nolan is at the dayhome. I've only got two more months before it snows, so I need to get outside with these boys! I tidied my basement today and dugout my treadmill and elliptical, and uploaded new music on my ipod, and I've got new running shoes; no excuses-except for three kids under three of course, lol! My size 16's are tight, and all my XL tops are uncomfortably snug; good thing I got rid of all my 18's and plus clothes last year!
I do not have to eat sugar and fat when I am tired or stressed, I can eat carrots.
I can drink water and diet soda.
I can take the boys for a walk daily.
I can stop eating combos at McD's with Nolan, I can eat a salad.
I can be in a size 12 by Christmas-I have only 35lbs or so to get to goal weight, why not start today?

Lucky mother to five!

Last edited by Just_Marie; August 3rd, 2009 at 11:02 PM.
August 4th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Congrats Marie!!!! Twins boys that is Great !!! My dad is a twin so is my grandma.
Two months before snow ugh!!! I need to get back on track too! You can do it !!!
Congrat!!again I'm so happy for you !
August 4th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks Tammi!

Lucky mother to five!

August 8th, 2009, 03:59 PM
This morning's wt was 194.6-ugg. I have not been on track; I've been eating whatever. I did bake healthier bb muffins with splenda yesterday, but I've eaten 8 of them since then, so what was the pt? I haven't exercised, and I'm not watching what I'm eating. I can barely get into my size 14's, and my 16's are snug-I'm going the wrong way!
I need to refocus-the reason I bought the BOB was to go walking with the babies-they need it and so do I. DH is home sick today, maybe I'll leave Nolan with him and go for a walk with the boys after supper, it'll kill some time during the witching hour. Tomorrow my babysitter is here, so I can do the same something in the afternoon, maybe when Nolan is napping.
Why am I making this so difficult? I want to be in size 12 jeans by Christmas, eating donuts and Twizzlers won't get me there. I also need to stop eating when I'm on the computer; maybe I need to be off the comp more, too.

Lucky mother to five!

September 5th, 2009, 09:28 PM
So much for the last month. We have worked on finishing the basement the past week, so soon I'll have access to my elliptical and treadmill. The IL's have been here for a week, so lots of high fat, high carb meals with lots of snacking on chips and regular soda; not good at all. Today I watched last 10lbs bootcamp and got really inspired; I could work really hard for four weeks and see how I do-clean up my diet, take walks, and work out-I could survive that for a month, right? I WI this morning and took my measurements. I am wearing my size 16 jeans and XL tops, but I want to be back in my 14's by Nolan's birthday on Oct 4th. Today I worked on drinking only water or diet soda, eating fruits and vegs when snacky, and we went on a family walk uptown for two hours with the strollers and three kids to the library and farmer's market; it wasn't a jog by any means, but it was a walk nonetheless. I even had popcorn with 1TB of marg on it tonight, that's miraculous for me! I can do this, I need to work on this every day, every time I put something into my mouth. Last year I was afraid that I'd lose and end up pg anyhow, but now I see that won't be happening, so whatever I lose will be lost for good. Soon, running after two crawlers and a toddler won't allow much time for snacking anyhow, so today is a great day to start! DH is onboard, we're going to be very careful about what we put into our mouths for the next month and go for family walks as much as possible before the snow flies in four weeks.
Wt: 197
B: 45"
W: 42"
H: 45"
jeans: size 16
tops: XL

Lucky mother to five!

September 6th, 2009, 09:44 PM
196.3 this morning, yay! At least I'm going in the right direction... Its been a tough day for wanting to snack, but we've done our best. No exercise, but I am def making a conscious effort to think before eating. Tomorrow I want to make sure that I drink one litre of water.

Lucky mother to five!

October 26th, 2009, 09:12 AM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
Hows it going?
November 20th, 2009, 09:31 PM
I'm here to start again. I was 204.7 this morning How did I let it get this bad? I know I've gained most of it since the twins came home; lack of sleep, lack of time to exercise at all, lack of motivation. My basement is now finished, the workout room is set up and the equipment is clean. NO more excuses.

I need to journal again daily.
I need to stop drinking regular soda.
I need to exercise at least ten minutes daily.
I need to drink water.
I will not buy anymore chips.

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search