Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2009, 07:24 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugg, I ate a whole bag of chips on the 21st, so I am now refusing to have any in the house. I am drinking only diet soda. I am trying to drink more water. I weighed 170lbs 11 years ago, my lowest in the past 15 years, how embarassing. I need to change my life now and keep it that way.

Lucky mother to five!

December 26th, 2009, 10:15 PM
two mornings ago: 207.5lbs
I am now officially 25lbs more than when I started my IVF cycle in February of this year. DH has also gained 25lbs since then.
As soon as the leftovers are done tomorrow, we're both back on plan. We decided this a week ago.
My size 16's are much too tight, my 40dd bras just fit again, I was down to a 38c last spring. I'm back in 2xl tops.
Today I went Boxing Day shopping and bought two pairs of size 12 jeans, and I will be in those by Easter. We are going to an all inclusive on Feb 6th for two weeks, and I want to lose at least 5lbs by then, that's 6 weeks from today. My short term goal is 200lbs by the trip.
I think we'll go back onto the WW Core plan, I have all of the info and that is what worked for me 18 months ago, and its the easiest.

plan:
exercise, learn to run
follow Core plan, even when I don't want to
drink water or diet soda, no regular soda or juice
high fibre, low sugar foods
measure by jeans fitting, not by weight
I will not weigh myself until Feb 4th
stop eating when bored, or just stop being bored?
I will not be getting pg on my own, so I need to stop setting myself up for a pg weight gain, a natural pg has a very low rate of happening, the weight I lose will be my lowest weight ever.
I want to be in a size 10jean by next Christmas. I don't need a weight goal, I want to buy clothes in size 10 and be comfortable in them.
I will lose weight, and I will keep it off. I will fit those size 10's in 2010.
I will sell my baby clothes and baby stuff, I will not self sabotage by pretending that I will have another baby, my weight will leave, along with my dream of a natural pregnancy, I can accept that. I have three beautiful boys, these are my children. I will lose weight for them, and for myself.
I can do this.
January 6th, 2010, 09:16 PM
I've sold all my baby clothes, except a few pieces that I love.
I've put an exercise ticker and a wt loss ticket on my siggie, now just to add to them.
I have only been drinking diet soda and water, no regular soda!!
I want to play with my grandchildren.
My size 16's aren't horribly tight right now. I am not wearing any size 18's at all, though I could have ten days ago.
I have not weighed myself.
4.5 weeks to Mexico!

Lucky mother to five!

January 6th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I just did a mile in 18 minutes! Yay for me for my first mile of 2010!!

Lucky mother to five!

January 7th, 2010, 12:49 PM
I measured my waist last night at 48", ugggg

Lucky mother to five!

January 7th, 2010, 09:31 PM
I'm eating very "well" tonight, since I'm back on plan tomorrow, yay!!

Lucky mother to five!

January 8th, 2010, 09:06 AM
I wi 206.7 this morning and a 47" waist. I'm on plan today!!

Lucky mother to five!

January 8th, 2010, 12:19 PM
so far so good on my 18in4, I'm drinking water, not eating chips, and feeling really hopeful and motivated. I ate half a grapefruit today, I haven't eaten one of those in at least a decade I want to lose my weight and get off my blood pressure and reflux meds. I want to meet my grandchildren, I won't be doing that if I stay this weight. Its time to lose it permanently. I will be a size 10 by the end of this year. I can do this for myself, my dh, for my kids and grandkids. I will enter my 40's in three years trim and healthy with a healthy lifestyle to model for my children. I can do this.

Lucky mother to five!

January 8th, 2010, 09:32 PM
this is day 1 of 18in4, btw-I'm hungry tonight! Its 9:30, maybe I'll just go to bed. I can do this, I'm 25% done!

Lucky mother to five!

January 10th, 2010, 09:50 AM
This is day 3. I was really hungry yesterday, but no more than I ever was on WW. I fill up with tea and water, things I should have been doing already I wasn't hungry last night, nor this morning. The grapefruit actually tasted sweet to me, its amazing how cleaning up my diet allows me to taste the sweetness of natural foods. I feel much leaner in my abdomen, that's exactly where I need to lose most. DH did day 1 yesterday, he loves having prepped meals, so he doesn't mind at all. The twins were up each 30 mins last night from 11-4:30, and I wasn't feeling sluggish at all like I usually do during their night wakefulness. And I felt refreshed and revived when I woke up this morning after 4 hours of sleep. Even yesterday I didn't have that afternoon sluggishness where I usually take a nap. I'm usually exausted before and after lunch, none of that the past three days.
We've had two house showings so far, and a third today, we found out yest that we've been activated, so we need to sell the house by the 13th. We feel okay with that, if we lose the house, we'll find another one that we love. We don't need to leave here by any means except that we want a bigger yard for the boys.
Onto Day 3!

Lucky mother to five!

January 10th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Day 3 is going well, I was very hungry before supper, not enough water I suspect. I'm sticking with it!! My jeans feel much more loose today. I saw my reflection in a window and didn't have that big gut hanging out front, its been a very long time since I haven't seen that thing! No afternoon fatigue today neither, no headache, no fat or carb cravings. tomorrow is day 4!!

Lucky mother to five!

January 11th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Day 4, probably the roughest so far, so hungry since lunch! I don't think I'm drinking enough water and now have a headache. I just ate another apple and some tomatoes. I've been drinking tea, but felt alot better yesterday when I was getting more fluids in. I'm not tired, just a bit grouchy and headachy! This is how I used to feel on WW, so it must be working, lol!

I can do this, I can do this....

Lucky mother to five!

January 11th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I've been so snacky since before supper, must be the lack of water today. I will do better tomorrow. I can do this. This is a lifestyle change, this is how goal weight people eat

Lucky mother to five!

January 12th, 2010, 07:55 AM
200lbs this morning!!! waist 46"!!! down 7lbs, down 2" on waist!!

Lucky mother to five!

January 12th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Day 5 has been the easiest so far, no cravings for carbs or fat, and my food tastes really good! Praying tomorrow is just as easy...

Lucky mother to five!

January 13th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Day 6 is going really well so far! I'm a little snacky right now, so I'm drinking decaf tea and staying busy. I'm more thirsty than hungry most of the time. Also chewing gum really helps.

Lucky mother to five!

January 15th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Yesterday in the afternoon I decided to kick it up a bit and ate popcorn with margarine, no salt or seasoning-I wasn't cravy at all either day or night! I needed some fat, I guess.

Today is day 8!! DH is down 18lbs!! I am down 10lbs, wearing a size 14 jean today, and down 3" in my waist to date! All this since just before Christmas!!
196.9 this morning!!

Last edited by Just_Marie; January 15th, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
January 16th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I am on day 1 of maintenance

so far: b-tea and banana (nice change from grapefruit!
s-
l-
s-
d-

Same plan except I can have snacks, just more healthy calories.

Lucky mother to five!

January 24th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I start back on 18in4 tomorrow, I've had ten days off, enjoying my carbs sensibly, haven't WI since my 10lb loss. I'm doing 8 days of it with DH, then we leave for Mexico!! We can do this! I'm going to enjoy today, lol!

Lucky mother to five!

January 25th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Day 1-I can do this.... I was hungry this afternoon, I snuck a few blackberries and few kernals of the kids' popcorn-it melted in my mouth! DH and I and my bff are all on Day 1, so we're coaching each other through I think if I keep filling up on tea, it really takes the hunger away, more thirsty than hungry maybe?

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search