Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Day 2, easier today. I'm drinking my tea and keeping busy, which keeps me away from the chips, lol!
March 11th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Enough of this! Today they put me back on a beta blocker for my bp, he asked if I was trying to lose weight, lowering my salt, and exercising. I had to say no to all of the above-enough! I don't care what I weigh anymore-I need to exercise daily and eat lower fat, lower carb, and lower salt. Seriously, I'm on meds for thyroid, diabetes prevention and two high bp meds-when will it be enough for me to see that my health is at risk by maintaining this lifestyle? Sure, I "only" weigh 196lbs, instead of 296-but I'm still 40lbs overweight and my body is suffering b/c of it. Enough!
I am going to work on this every day.
I need to be healthy for myself, my dh, and my four kids.
I want to live to see my grandchildren.
I want to eat a clean diet and exercise regularly.
I need to forgive myself if I don't do everything "perfectly".
I can't give up on my children's mother.

Lucky mother to five!

March 14th, 2010, 11:38 PM
This is my plan for the week

Monday-dust off and plug in treadmill once kids go to bed
Tuesday-walk one mile
Wed-take it off since I have an online class that evening
Thurs-walk 1.5 miles
Friday-take it off since I'm hosting a work get to gether
Saturday-walk 1.5 miles
Sunday-walk 1 mile

Lucky mother to five!

April 1st, 2010, 10:52 PM
This morning I WI at 205lbs. My body fat% was at 50%. I saw a picture of myself that dh took of me yesterday when I took Elizabeth to gymnastics-I look fat and terrible. I'm puffy, my tshirt is snug and rolls are hanging out. My bp is back up. I am disappointed and disgusted. Last Jan 09 I had lost 35lbs, what have I done?
We are going to Disneyland in 7 weeks, my goal is small, to lose 7lbs in those 7 weeks. Keep it manageable. I will be 37 in July, I've been carrying these extra 50lbs since graduating university in 1996-that's 15 years of extra fat on my heart and joints. Its time to finish this battle.
June 4th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Oh look, its June and I'm starting over again!
I didn't even weigh myself-what does it matter anyhow?

goals:
1-get to and stay at 155lbs
2-do a 5km treadmill run without walking

I am going to focus on goal #2 this round, screw the scale, I want to be a runner by the time I'm 40

Lucky mother to five!

June 4th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Tonight I was told to check out The Couch to 5K running plan-its the one I am going to do. Screw dieting, pre diabetes, hypertension and crappy thyroid, screw the 190's. I don't even know what I weight right now. I'm comfortable in regular 16's and plus 14's, a 40D, and 1X tops. The kids are in bed, all I need are socks and shoes and to get downstairs to do Week 1 Session 1. Will update.

Lucky mother to five!

June 4th, 2010, 09:22 PM
I did it!! I did W1S1 of C25K!! I haven't exercised in six months at least, yay me!!

For fun I did my wt and measurements, though its in KG and I have no idea how to convert that to lbs, and I will not measure again until I've completed all 9 weeks of C25K, even if it takes me 3 months.

Wt 93kg
B 44"
W 47"
H 47"
And I'm going to get dh to do a current pic, I really need one to see my progress.

Lucky mother to five!

June 5th, 2010, 02:58 PM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
great job!

June 5th, 2010, 06:39 PM
thank you

Lucky mother to five!

June 5th, 2010, 07:27 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome!!
June 6th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I did C25K W1S2 this morning before the three kids woke up! I was more tired this morning, but I'm probably a bit dry, I'm still mouth breathing from my sinus cold, and I need to find my orthotics for my flat feet-so once I get all of those fixed up, it'll be even easier
DS1 came downstairs with me, he asked me what the treadmill was for, its been that long since I've used it, lol!
Now that I'm working on regular exercise, I am feeling more motivated to eat better. Last night was the first night in months that I wasn't craving popcorn with butter before bed, instead I ate lots of watermelon and peed all night. I woke this morning feeling refreshed and energized, I haven't woken up feeling like that in months.
Off to a new day!

Lucky mother to five!

June 6th, 2010, 05:44 PM
I've had a really good day-its nice to know I've already exercised and not to have to feel guilty about each piece of food I'm putting in my mouth; I am very much more aware of eating healthier foods and less, and drinking more water, but I'm not in my all or none diet thinking which I can't maintain. I feel really motivated and content today

Lucky mother to five!

June 28th, 2010, 11:25 AM
I never got past day 2, been planning on doing day 3 for four weeks--maybe tonight. Why can't I stay on some exercise plan???

Lucky mother to five!

July 15th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Enough already. I can't stay motivated and I need to find out why.

Also, I am tired of eating low or not fat, low or no carb, low or no sugar. I'm at cooking class this week and I'm eating real foods made with butter and cream, lots of proteins and vegs, and I'm not at all hungry to snacky in the evening. I feel satisfied. I am tired of starving myself and seeing no results. I am tired of always feeling hungry and grabbing the bag of chips in the evening.
Real foods, real spices, real fat. Low everything has gotten me nowhere in the past 13 years, just heavier and heavier.
July 17th, 2010, 02:28 PM
today I made the kids instant oatmeal for breakfast (they only ever eat cereal and eggos), and for lunch I made scratch tomato and red pepper soup and soda bread. The three little kids loved lunch, Nolan didn't like the soup, but ate the bread. I haven't weighed, but I feel leaner today, despite a regular fat diet. And I am not snacky in the evenings at all. Some of my summer jeans are feeling more loose, also.
My goal tonight is to get on that treadmill and do W1D3 of C25K. I can do this!

Lucky mother to five!

July 18th, 2010, 09:19 AM
dinner last night was pasta and vegs and left over mac from the night before, and white cake with blueberries, whipped cream and peach coulee
I'm eating all regular fat, and I feel oddy less bloated and my pants are more loose. Maybe I should add some regular exercise to this plan. Its perfect: full fat, fresh foods, no hunger at all, and I feel leaner. Cool!
today's goal: eat fruit if I'm hungry, get on treadmill tonight

Lucky mother to five!

July 18th, 2010, 09:30 AM
For fun, I just went to my first post of Nov 2007-I had just gone back to work and DS1 was one-I was 223lbs one year pp. Wow. I got to the low 180's, then did an IVF treatment in Feb 2009, and crept back up to around 200 when we adopted the twins June 2009-poor eating, no exercise, no focus.
I need to be gentle with myself, more forgiving. My plan doesn't have to be perfect, but my motivation does to stay on track and make this a lifestyle change.
My kids ate instant oatmeal with applesauce the past two mornings, and loved it-so much healthier than fruit loops. They've had only healthy foods that I've made since Wednesday---they watch me prep and cook, Nolan even helped me do dishes for the first time ever yesterday, he's 3.5 yo. I can do this for me, and I can do this for them. They need me alive and healthy, and I want to see my grandkids. Onto today

Lucky mother to five!

August 24th, 2010, 03:44 PM
We had our convalidation ceremony yesterday, and while I loved my dress, I am so disappointed with how I look in my pics. Why do I think I will look lighter than I weigh? I'm so roly and poly, and obviously overweight-I keep thinking that big tshirts will hide everything, but I have two chins, love handles, back fat----why can't I get this one thing right in my life? Why can't I weigh less than 190 and keep it off?
August 25th, 2010, 10:14 PM
I choose to do what comes next with joy and integrity.
I choose health
I choose to put healthy foods in my mouth
I choose to be strong
I choose to be at a healthy weight
I choose to no longer sit at 190lbs or more as I have for the past 15 years
I choose to carve out one mile twice a day-this is my time.

I did one mile tonight in 22 minutes-yay!
I choose health
I choose to see my great grandchildren

Lucky mother to five!

August 25th, 2010, 10:21 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Chose it sister! You can do it!

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search