Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thank you!

I did my mile this morning!!
August 26th, 2010, 08:41 PM
I did my mile tonight in 20.17 mins!!
August 27th, 2010, 09:59 PM
I did two miles tonight since I skipped this am, first mile was done at 19:31!!!! and the 2nd was done at 38:00!!!!!

I also went to the running store and got fitted for new shoes, they are very fun lime green Zoots-love them! Getting some tingling to my right baby toes, so I might have to do an exchange on Monday. Also got two pair of new sock!

Good eating today, watching portions, eating whole foods, limited processed, made pizzas from scratch for dinner and rhubarb muffins!!

I've only had one can of soda for the past two days, sort of my "treat" until I can break that soda habit completely, at least its diet, but full of caffeine and fake sugar chemical, been drinking my water!!

I also took some pics last night
August 28th, 2010, 10:20 AM
I did my mile this morning in 18:59!!!
August 28th, 2010, 09:03 PM
I did tonight's mile in 18:00!!!!!
Wow! I've had one can of soda today, otherwise all water. I need to measure my bottle to see how many ounces it holds. I'm a bit snacky tonight, but its too late to eat or I'll have reflux. Its 10pm, I'll live ten hours without food.
I've shaved over four minutes off my mile in four days??
August 29th, 2010, 09:50 AM
I did my mile this morning! And I even had dh on the elliptical beside me, loved it!
August 29th, 2010, 09:59 AM
I'm feeling leaner already-the cleaner diet has me feeling better, less swollen, less reflux, less sleepy after meals. I need to start back up on my Metformin today to help, I'd stopped it over the summer, but really need to taper it back in.
I also had a switch in thinking this morning. I keep thinking about how good I'll feel once I reach goal weight, how happy and lean I feel. But I realized this morning that while I was on the treadmill, I feel happy and lean already. I am in a very good place in my life-I have a loving dh and four beautiful children, I am able to work from home, we have a big beautiful home with an amazing yard-we have family who love us, great jobs, we live in a great city. And I am working on making each day a healthy day, for myself and my kids. Wow
August 29th, 2010, 09:11 PM
dh and I did our mile again tonight!! Yay for us!!
August 30th, 2010, 07:46 AM
I did my mile this morning! I had to do it after dh went to work, while the two big kids were up, and before the sitter came so I could leave for work-yay me!!
August 31st, 2010, 02:31 PM
I did my mile last night, and I did 1.25 miles in 24 mins this morning!!
September 1st, 2010, 07:36 AM
I didn't get to work out again last night, and I took DS1 to the movie and had a large popcorn with butter-a treat isn't going to derail me. Oddly en ough, my hands aren't swollen from the popcorn, and I feel super lean this morning! I realize my body does need some fat to keep my cravings away, and I'd rather have a bit of fat on board than sugars for my IR.

Today is a fresh day!

I just did 1.25miles in 23.53!!
September 1st, 2010, 10:22 PM
I did two miles tonight in 37:25!!!!!

I did the two Sept 1st challenges, so two pts for me!!

I also drank 60 ounces of water today!!!
September 2nd, 2010, 11:16 AM
I did my 1.25miles this am
September 2nd, 2010, 09:45 PM
I did my 1.25miles tonight-I was tired and not feeling up to it before, but it was fine once I got on the treadmill-I can survive anything for 24 mins.

I was really hungry tonight, I was probably thirsty, but I fulfilled a chocolate craving by frying up four slices of bacon and eating them on two slices of ww bread. Could be worse, right? I feel sated now, and am ready for bed. I need to work on getting my water in tomorrow. I had my one can of diet soda today, and I'm only craving it just before supper, not really sure why.
I went shopping today and bought lots of fruits and vegs since our fresh season is almost over.
September 3rd, 2010, 09:35 AM
I did my 1.25miles this am, I really didn't want to-feeling very sluggish from that extra meal last night and not enough water yesterday.
September 3rd, 2010, 09:43 PM
I did my 1.25 tonight-I thought it should be getting easier, not harder.
I know my diet really affects how I feel, gotta watch that sodium and high carb intake.
September 4th, 2010, 10:17 AM
I'm so hungry today. Its 1113am and I've alreadyhad 40 ounces of water, three choc chip pancakes, a cheese stick, a peach and four slices of bacon. I just did a mile on the treadmill----it was hard, the speed was 2.7, so of course it took longer and I didn't even get my 1.25 in---I'll have to do 1.5 tonight.
My feet don't hurt, I'm getting my water in, I'm getting enough fat in each day. Maybe I need to start taking my calcium and multivites, that might boost my energy, and maybe some vit d, too.
I have to exercise whether I like or not. My reflux is just about non existant at night-amazing! And I feel so lean in my abdomen and legs, my arms are more toned, my skin looks more hydrated, less acne. I have more energy, I don't need naps in the afternoon anymore, and this is day ten of my exercise plan!!
I need to focus on my goals: exercise twice a day, if all else fails I can at least do that.
September 5th, 2010, 10:18 AM
I did .25miles on the elliptical this morning and 1 mile on the treadmill---the ellip is a much harder workout for less mileage!

I didn't work out last night, just needed a mental break.

This morning I made scratch oatmeal for myself and the kids-they loved it! My mom used to make it all the time growing up, what a great memory
September 6th, 2010, 07:37 AM
I did my 1.25miles last night before bed.
My weight yesterday was 95.7kg=210lbs----this is the heaviest I've been in 18 months, enough.
No more weighing myself-dh has the scale on the ensuite floor and I'm so tempted all the time. I feel leaner, but then I get on the scale and get derailed. No more. I do not need to do that. My goal isn't to lose weight, its to exercise twice a day for the rest of my life and go down in pant size.
I've been on plan 12 or so days now, I am so pleased!

I did my 1.25 miles this morning! I feel super lean today, I might do measurements for motivation
September 7th, 2010, 08:45 PM
I did not w/o last night or this morning, just needed a bit of a break.

But I did 2.5miles tonight!! My diet still needs cleaning up, I had a bag of barbeque chips tonight, not the biggest bag in the world, but I couldn't have shown a little more control. Oh well, tomorrow I will do better

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search