Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been seeing the trainer three weeks now. I did really well with my diet for the first seven days, then have struggled since then. It doesn't seem to take much to throw my motivation--Halloween didn't help at all. I'm seeing her twice this week on Monday and Wednesday. I haven't don't too badly so far: first week's weight was 220, 2nd week was 223.5, last week was 218.5!!!
I need to keep a food journal, I need to follow the diet, and I need to do 30 mins of cardio on my own this week. This is what I need to do to lose 18.5lbs by Christmas.

Lucky mother to five!

November 14th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I forgot I'd started this! I lost 5.5lbs this week!!! Still seeing the trainer 1-2x per week, I need to work harder on the diet/food journalling. Been doing the stairs lots+++ at work--its helping!

Lucky mother to five!

November 18th, 2007, 08:26 PM
I got on my scale at home this morning and it say 206lbs---that can't be right-that I've lost 7lbs since Friday? I see the trainer tomorrow morning so I'll weigh on her scale--that's the one I always weigh on.

Lucky mother to five!

January 24th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Again-I forgot I had this!!! I have to weigh tomorrow, so I'm not sure how this will go. No longer seeing the trainer-I lost my spot when we went away to Jamaica, I wasn't following through very well, anyhow. My goal is to hit the gym once before next Wednesday-maybe this weekend!

Lucky mother to five!

March 9th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I last weighed on Jan 17th for our challenge at work, and will not weigh myself until the challenge finishes on May 15th. I've already moved down a belt notch, many of my jeans keep slipping down off my hips. My sweats were even falling off today, and they have been tight for over four years!!! It is so liberating not weighing myself daily or weekly----the numbers really shot down my motivation. I'd be mad if it was the same, higher, not low enough----this is so much more relaxing!!

Lucky mother to five!

March 30th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I went down another belt notch today!!!!

Lucky mother to five!

April 5th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I went down another belt notch today!!!![/b]
Great job!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

April 29th, 2008, 09:56 AM
I began my pcos diet yesterday-I really hope this gets that weight moving and gets me pg!! I feel so much better on it after one day-no nausea, no dizziness, no fatigue, I have lots of energy, and I wasn't hungry at all yesterday!!! I'm pretty much following a low glycemic diet. Here's what I ate yesterday:

bkfst: instant oatmeal, 1/2 cup low cal OJ, banana
snack: cheese stick
lunch: went out for plain chicken burger, salad with ranch, 3 fries of Nolan's
snack: cheese and apple
dinner: went on a picnic for fat free chicken on ww bread with cheese, carrots, one WW cake thingy
snack: 10 TLC Kashi crackers with 2 laughing cow cheeses, small banana

I was hungry when I went to bed, but was too lazy to go downstairs for food-I survived!

And I haven't weighed myself since Jan 17th, my weigh in for our work challenge is on May 15th!!!

Lucky mother to five!

May 4th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I've been on my PCOS diet for 7 days, and yesterday I had to go buy new tops and pants---I'm down a size already!!!! I'm doing 1200-1500 cals a day, 35% of which are low glycemic carbs, also doing lower fat with fat free dairy---I'm not hungry and I feel great!! I'm eating three meals plus three to four snacks-this isn't too bad at all!! I need to get more exercise in, I've done 70/90 mins of my cardio goal this week so far, and we're planning on a stroller walk today. Yay!!! I don't weigh in until the 15th, I have no idea if or how much I've lost since January!!!

Lucky mother to five!

May 12th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Today is pcos diet day 15--I've been feeling really great! My jeans and tops are all loose-I went down to my last belt notch today!!! I have to go weigh in for my work challenge this week, I'll def pick a skinny day to go in

Lucky mother to five!

May 15th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I've lost 6.2lbs since January, it sure feels like a lot more! I got into pants yesterday which I haven't been able to wear in five years!!! This morning I got into size 16 jeans, four weeks ago I was in a 20!!!! This is great!!!

Lucky mother to five!

June 19th, 2008, 06:04 PM
I started WW today. They weighed me in at 204.8--nearly five pounds less than my May 15th weigh in-yay!! The WW Core plan is really motivating me right now-I'm starting hardcore tomorrow!! I'm in a 16W/18W for jeans, and 1X tops are too baggy on me now, but I'm not into a regular 18 yet. I'll give it a few weeks!

Nolan and I did a 20 minute stroller walk today!

Lucky mother to five!

July 22nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
I went to Sears today and was actually able to buy clothes from the regular-size department!! I haven't been able to do that in at least 8 years!!! I am comfortably in a 16 jean and an XL top I've been shopping plus size for a better part of the last decade, this is awesome!!!! I think DH is getting concerned as he sees that I am needing a new wardrobe soon This also means that when I do get pg, that I'll be able to shop at the regular-sized mat stores now!!!!

I also had to put on a new belt today, as my last one was falling off-woohoo!!!

I am still doing Core, as is DH (he's lost approx 100lbs!!!), My last WI was 200.2lbs last week.

Lucky mother to five!

July 23rd, 2008, 09:19 PM
My WI went great! I lost 5.2lbs in six days for a grand total of -9.8lbs in five weeks--woohoo!!!! I've been on Core the whole time, I'm doing daily challenges in my PR for the summer, I'm walking five days a week with the WW walking cd's and doing Wii Fit at least three times a week for 30 mins, I'm watching my portion sizes and working at getting in my 6 cups of water min daily. Yay!!!

Lucky mother to five!

July 24th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Core plan is a great way to eat- all clean good natural foods! Good for you!!!!!!!! Good job! Keep it up, you're doing amazing!!!!

July 27th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Core plan is a great way to eat- all clean good natural foods! Good for you!!!!!!!! Good job! Keep it up, you're doing amazing!!!![/b]

Thank you so much!

Last week's WI was 195lbs!!! I've spent the past three days going thru my closet and taking out anything bigger than a size 18----I have stuff in there ranging from size 14-24! Anything that looks baggy goes into the goodwill bag, I've finally taken my mat stuff out of the closet (maybe my luck will improve!), and I have a basket of jeans to try on yet. Wow, I've only got 1/3 of my closet full now! Out with the old, right? My 35th birthday is in two days, I can't wait!!
This week will be a bit of a struggle b/c we're travelling 10 hours for my RE appt. This means I deal with my birthday on Tuesday, we might leave that day and spend the night at a nice hotel in Edmonton and take Noley to the waterpark. Then on Wed and Thurs we stay with DH's aunt, so she'll be cooking-I'll really have to watch portion control and count my flex pts. Then we come home on Friday, so another travel day. I'd better get used to it, we have three weeks of travel days when we go to Alaska on the 7th

Lucky mother to five!

August 3rd, 2008, 11:57 AM
I went to Eddie Bauer this week and bought two pair of size 16 shorts!!! And I fit in their XL tops, which were a bit big and I didn't buy any. I've been feeling unmotivated the past four days, I had my RE appt and everything is on hold for the next two months until I get reassessed, but we're on the IVF waitlist, so I could be cycling in January---another october baby? That means I have another five months or so to lose more weight, meaning regular size mat clothes and maybe into a size 14 by the time I get pg??? Wow! I haven't worn a regular size 14 in over 15 years!!!
I couldn't get WI this week as I didn't have time to get to a meeting while we were away, but I will go this Wed before we leave for Alaska, and try to find a meeting at least once while we're away.

Lucky mother to five!

August 4th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You're doing SO WELL! Very inspiring!!! You're very determined and that's an amazing thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Keep it up! If you go to a meetign while you're away- think about how good that will make you feel! And it will help keep you on track while on holiday!

August 6th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Thank you again

I didn't WI last week as we didn't have time to get me to a meeting while away, but I'm going to try really hard to WI at least twice in the 3 weeks that we're away. I'm doing Core, so tracking flex, exercise and water should remain fairly easy, and I'm still going to make sure we do half hour walks five days a week.

I WI tonight, I lost 5.2lbs in two weeks for a grand total of 15lbs in 8 weeks on WW!!!!
My total is just under 35lbs since just before Christmas!!!
I am so excited!!!

Today's WI was 189.8lbs!!!! I'm five pounds away from my 10%!!!

Lucky mother to five!

September 1st, 2008, 02:18 PM
I didn't WI while on our trip to Alaska-the nights I might have been able to, I didn't have wifi to find a meeting, and ran out of time, anyhow. DH and I were bad on vacay-we both gained 5+lbs, but we were also eating McD's combos five times total, and not watching portion sizes much. We still ate in whenever possible and made sure we had lean meats, ww pastas and bread, and broth-based soups. Our downfall was that each night we'd all play cards outside before bed, and along with that came a ready supply of sunflower seeds, diet pop, low fat popcorn, pistachios, peanuts, licorice, and corn nuts-----all things we never eat at home while eating healthy. We also didn't go on daily walks as planned, we might have walked twice a week for half an hour. My WI last Wed was 195.4, not good! But I've been working at it, eating less and on Core, and tracking my exercise minutes. I know I should have a loss this week, hopefully!
Good news is that I'm still in a size 16, and large women's tops!

I plan to go get a new membership for the gym at work this week; my goal is to go to the gym at least once a week while DS is at the sitter's. I'd also like to get in stroller walks daily while the good weather lasts for the next few weeks. I also need to focus on journalling and getting in my daily water.

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search