Dina's weightloss blog

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2008, 10:02 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yeah! Good day, I lost 2lbs !!! I'm so excited. I cant believe the scale finally moved more than 1lb It really motivates me and gets me to want even more, so I am hoping since its only tuesday that I'll maybe lose another 2lbs, keeping my fingers crossed as long as I do good the rest of the week I should be able to lose another couple of lbs, but I wont be upset if I dont.
Watch out size 12 shorts, here I come.............

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

April 17th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Today is an ok day. Had a rough day yesterday & I dont know why. But today is better. Weighed the same at Tuesday this morning. Was supposed to have my BL challenge WI this morning but the RN rescheduled it for tomorrow, so today I'm planning to work really hard to lost another lb before the weigh in.
I dont have enough to eat today, I was in such a hurry this morning that I didnt get to pack much for the day. Hopefully that wont affect the WI too much. Until then......

April 22nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
Its been a few days since I last journaled. I miss it. Today is a good day. Ate well, and excericsed I actually was able to finish a whole 20 minute jog walk (C25K)!! I am so stoked and I cant wait til thursday when I do it again. I am doing one from Sparkpeople.com. The first week you walk for 4 minutes, then job for 1 minute and you do this for 20 minutes. By next week you go down to walking for 3 minutes & up to jogging for 2 minutes and you do this for 25 minutes and so forth. I'm so excited. I really want to be able to jog a 5k. I WILL DO IT!!!!

I didnt do too well over this past weekend. I went on a diet hiatus (sp?) I was so tired of watching what I ate and worrying about water and excercise I just said the heck w/it for the weekend. But I am back on track and looking forward to still losing 2lbs this week. I AM going to do it! I've heard people say that if you have a cheat day every now & then you can avoid plateus, hopefully that will work in my favor... we'll see on Friday. I still have not weighed myself since last friday I was at 191. Hopefully I'll be 189 thats my goal this week, I want to hit that so badly!! I want to get out of the 190's, and then at 185 I'm getting a manicure, I had originallyl said pedicure, but I'm good at doing my own feet, it would be nice to have my nails done.
I also hope 185 will be enough to get into my size 12 shorts. We'll see, hopefully in a couple of weeks.

April 30th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Once again, I havent journaled in a while. Feeling blah the last couple of weeks. I really need to step out of it and feel better so I can get this dern weight off.
Ate well today, drank my water and so far I've 30 minutes of excercise (20 min eliptical & 10 min w/weights) I'm so sick of my gut I could just cry. I wish there was an easier way to getting rid of it, but there isnt. I have to do cardio

May 21st, 2008, 04:09 PM
Its been a while since i"ve logged. I had a really crappy 3 weeks. I have been depressed and feeling low. I didnt give up , but put w/loss on hold. I am hoping I'm over it now. I have a little goal of 15lbs by july 4th. That gives me 6 weeks to lose 15lbs. I know I cna do it, I've done it before. I just have to keep my eyes on the prize.

June 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Ok, I'm BAAACK!! I'm excited about getting this weight off. I'm looking forward to watching the scale move!! Its been a long Month or so since I've been gone.
Tonight I'm going to the market to get some good healhty foods. I ordered a case of b/s chicken breast from work, and I plan to work out in the gym tomorrow for 20 minutes then 2 15 min. walks. Sat. I want to get up early and go for a 3 mile walk w/Hannah in the stroller. She'll enjoy that very much.

My first goal is to lose 40lbs by November 13th. thats 21 weeks from today. If I lost 2lbs a week for the next 21 weeks, I'll meet my goal!
I will be 35 on November 13th, that will be so awesome to be 40lbs lighter, what a great 35th bday present..lol.
I'll be back tomorrow!

June 26th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Not doing so good this first week. I've planned meals, and exercise but I've not followed my own plan. I just have no energy for excercising still!!! I dont know what to do. I'm taking the Iron like Dr suggested, but I think I need something more to get me going again. I'm not sleeping good either. Whats wrong w/me. I want to lose weight, but where's the energy going to come from to get my booty in gear?????

September 8th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Starting back today! 9/8/08

Starting weight: 202lbs.
Goal is to lose 10lbs this month. I'm pretty sure I can do it. I want to lose 30lbs by December 12th. I have a concert that weekend and I dont want more fat pictures of me posted all over my church.

Today I'm planning to get in 20 minutes cardio, and hopefully a good long walk tonight w/dh and the kids, weather permitting of course, its been so hot here.

Food plan is good today, I think! I did have a waffle w/syrup this morning, but I think as long as eat that way in the morning, I'll have all day to burn it off..lol.

I cant wait to lose weight!!!!

September 9th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Today a new day 9/9/08

Ate well so far. Am planning to hit the gym for 20 minutes & then tonight I am going to take my girls for a walk while matt & dh are at soccer practice. I'm looking forward to the time I get to spend w/the 2 of them.

I drank almost 96 oz of water yesterday, I got very close. I'm proud of myself, because I dont like drinking water. I'm addicted to diet pepsi and I love to drink it. But I know all the water will be good for my body and my skin.

Looking forward to shedding my first 10lbs. Its going to be awesome.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search