Dina's weightloss blog

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2008, 10:46 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1/2/08 - 197lbs

Today, I didnt have a very good start at my new way of life. I had pizza and lots of diet soda. But I did manage to drink 67.6 oz of water and thats a huge start for me.

I went to the gym and was able to get on the eliptical machine for 25 minutes. It felt soo good aterward.

Hubby did good today too. Though he didnt get a chance to work out, he ate good, and thats what counts right now.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 4th, 2008, 10:41 AM
1/3/08

The day started out good, eating right, worked out for 25 minutes in the gym. But then the evening came, and I go the munchies I ate too many snacks, they were all low fat or fat free but it was too many, I even went to bed w/a stomach ache. Hopefully friday will be a better day.
Weighed in and I'm still the same. Even after all the water I'm consuming, I still havent lost a lb yet, but its only been 2 days. Hopefully next Wed. I'll have dropped a couple lbs. I'm figuring if I lose a steady 1.5lbs a week, I should be at my 1st goal by August. And by my 35th bday I should be a svealt 140-145. I'm praying God helps me to be strong during this journey. I lose track so easily. Thank God hubby is working w/me and he is a great support!

January 7th, 2008, 12:34 PM
1/4/08

Friday was a good day. I didnt get to work out but I gave blood so that was a great reason to skip my workout.
I managed to drink another 101.4 oz of water today.
Caitlyn's slumber party was tonight and I did eat a few dorritos..lol.

1/5/08

Saturday, not so good day. I'm soo busy today. I only managed to drink 16.9 oz of water... Pooey on me!!! My internet is down at home and I really missed getting on here. Ate ok, probably should've eat healthier foods, like veggies and such but I didnt eat a lot of junk.
I got on the scale today, lost 1.5lbs Very happy about that, but I'm not going to count it yet.

1/6/08

Sunday, didnt start out the day too good, only had time to drink 1 cup of coffe w/cream no time for Bfast, I was running late for church.
Ate ok, not enough fruits and veggies again, and no water at all. I have got to remember to get my water intake on the weekends.
No excercise either. I did manage to jump and dance at church tonight though, I'll count that.. lol Monday will be a better day.

January 8th, 2008, 10:12 AM
1/7/08

Today was not a good day for eating, I had such great plans and expectations, but I let a coworker lead me astray..lol Just kidding. I just had too many fried foods, though I did manage to get in a good 30 minute cardio session on the elipitical machine, and I drank 84.5 oz of water I still feel bad that I ate the way I did.
So today is a better day and nothing is going to lead me astray. I can see myself in shorts & tanks this summer and that is my motivation.

January 9th, 2008, 04:09 PM
1/8/08

Tueday was a good day. I ate good and I excerised good. I'm drinking plenty of water and I'm really enjoying myself.

January 10th, 2008, 10:16 AM
1/9/08

Not a good eating day, no excercise either. But I will just give myself a free day. I did manage to drink 84.5oz of water, so thats a good thing!
I'm so looking forward to my workout tomorrow, I really missed it today.

January 11th, 2008, 03:31 PM
1/10/08 - 193.5lbs

Today was a good day, both excercise & eating wise. I also managed to drink 84.5oz of water again today. No snacking after dinner, mainly because I ended up having to go somewhere, by the time I got home, it was almost time for bed.
Looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in.

January 15th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Friday 1/11/08 (193.5lbs)

Well today was an ok day. Ididnt manage to work out for very long 15 minutes on the eliptical machine. 15 minutes is better than nothing though right ??
Ate good though, til got home. I ended up w/a migraine & I didnt cook and ate a hotdog for dinner.
Drank lots of water though.
Found out my scale is off by 3lbs, so I weighed in today at 193.5 so I lost 3.5lbs in 1 1/2 weeks.

Saturday 1/12/08
No excercise, didnt eat good either. No water.

Sunday 1/13/08
A little excercise, no water. But I did eat good.

Monday 1/14/08
No excercise, no water, but I did manage to eat good.

January 16th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Tuesday 1/15/08 (195lbs)

Today was a good day, I excercised on the treadmill for 20 minutes, ate a good bfast, lunch & dinner. But I got the munchies. I ate 1/2 cup of pop corn (w/butter) a few handfuls of berry crunch cereal & about 15 baby carrots. I feel so bad for eating all that. I hate the evenings, when I dont have something to do or somewhere to go, those are the nights I sit & watch tv and munch. I only drank 33.8oz of water yesterday too.
I dont understand why I can't seem to get my butt in gear. I NEED to step up my workouts and lay off the snackies in the evening. I know this, but why can't my brain grasp it ????
Ok, so tomorrow is a new day, I'm not going to give up!

January 17th, 2008, 11:32 AM
1/16/08 Wednesday

Well today was ok, I went out to lunch w/a coworker & had fries w/lunch. But I'm not going to beat up myself over it. AF is here and she's beating the crap outta me. I'm so tired & feel down. I didnt get any excercise today either. I only drank 16.9oz of water What can you do?
Tomorrow hopefully will be a better day. Excercise, eat right & drink tons of water!!! Until then......

January 18th, 2008, 10:51 AM
1/17/08 thursday

Not a good day for me at all. AF full force, I had no energy & no will to do anything. I ate some chocolate & red vines & butter on my popcorn. I feel bloated, tired & so down. I HATE AF it really does a number on me these days.
I need to get over this. I dont think I've had one really good post in this journal yet. Its all be "ok". When am I gonna get over this lazy'ness slump????

I need to excercise & drink TONS of H20!! Hopefully tomorow will be a better day....

January 21st, 2008, 10:53 AM
1/18/08
Friday, good day. Ate "ok" no excercise, I cant wait til monday to get back to the gym. AF is in full force, it makes it so hard for me to get motivated.

1/19/08
Saturday, no excercise, I did manage to drink water, but not much. I gained weight again, but I knew I would w/AF here and not excercising.

1/20/08
Sunday, not a good eating day, we decided to have a snacky night. I got a lil' bit of excercise in, but mostly a sedative type day. I enjoyed it though. Monday will be better, get back on track & excercise.

February 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Day 1 of starting over. Monday 2/11 - 199.5lbs

So today was a very good day, I didnt get the workout I wanted. I had to wait for a machine to open up. So I only got a 17 minute workout, but thats ok. I ate good.
I've decided to try to give up soda again. I really hope I can do it. I have been a soda-aholic for sooo many years. I just heard some new news about Splenda & artificial sweeteners in Diet Soda, so that gives me even more incentive to give it up.
Looking forward to a smaller me, this summer.

Day 2 - Tuesday 2/12

Another great day. I have eaten well & I worked out for 30 minutes on the treadmill, random hill setting. It felt so good when I got off. I also did 50 torso twists & 50 crunches, and I'm planning some upper body strength training tonight. Oh man, I can't wait to fit back into my size 14 jeans, I'm so looking forward to it.

February 13th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Wednesday 2/13

Didnt start off the day good w/my eating. I was late & settled for a danish. I also didnt get the salad I was planning so I had a cup o soup instead.

I got my 30 minutes on the treadmill in Whew, was I sweating big time. I love to sweat when Im working out, it makes me feel like I'm working my body.

I cant wait to fit into my size 14 jeans again!!

February 14th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Thursday 2/14

Today not so good day I have not eaten well today. I'm so busy at work, and one of my coworkers bought pizza & I ate that for lunch Which would'nt be so bad, but we ordered pizza last night because I had church & didnt have time to cook.
But I still plan to get in my water intake & excercise tonight after everything has settled for the day. I'm hoping to get into those size 14 jeans in a month from now... lol

February 19th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Tuesday 2/19 - 1 week & 1 day into my new way of life.

I was so busy this weekend, I did a lot of running around. I do manage to eat "ok" I did make a couple of bad food choices, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Today is a new day & I'm back on track. I'm planning 30 minutes in the gym on the treadmill today. I am also hoping to do some crunches tonight & maybe some strenght training.

Af is gone now so I should'nt have too bad of a sweet/junk food tooth.. lol I'm so excited about being able to wear shorts this summer. Dh and I were talking about taking a vacation this spring, just the 2 of us, maybe another cruise or a trip to Hawaii. If we do decide to go on this trip I will need to lose at least 30lbs before we go, so I guess I should really step it up.

My biggest concern is the weekends & evening snacking. I dont understand why I cant stay on track?? I have to just set my mind to it. I've done it before I KNOW I can do it.

February 20th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Wednesday 2/20 - 1 week & 2 days along

Today is a good day, ate well so far. I plan to get in 30 minutes on the treadmill at lunch time. Yesterday I got in 30 minutes, and then about 10 minutes of upper body strength training, which felt good.
I need to do a lot more stretching than I'm currently doing, not enough.

I joined a biggest loser weightloss challenge at work yesterday. Its $1 a week & at the end of 4 weeks, who ever lost the most percentage wins the pot. So I'm really going to kick it into high gear. I wish I could get more than 30 minutes a day for a workout, but its almost impossible. My days are so busy. I would love to workout for 1 hour a day.

February 21st, 2008, 09:58 AM
Thursday 2-21 1 week & 3 days along....

Today is a great day, I feel good. I stepped on the scale this morning & lo & behold 2 more lbs down I'm so excited & so motivated by the weightloss. 3lbs down now since I started. If I can keep a steady 2lb loss a week I'll be ecstatic. Of course more than 2lbs is ok in my book too...

I plan to drink lots of water today & do 30 minutes on the eliptical machine. I'm so ready for spring, so we can walk in the evenings around the creek!! I want it here now!!!

I am hoping to wear my size 14 jeans in 2 weeks... fingers crossed...lol

February 25th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Monday 2/25 - 2 weeks & still going strong. 196lbs

Hmm lets see, the weekend was good except I ate too many GS cookies, dh & I went out on a date on Sat. night & over ate which was not good. I went for a 1/2 mile walk on Sat. w/the girls & that was nice but it started to rain & it was so cold so we left early. I had originally wanted to go 2 miles, but next time I'll get the 2 miles in.

Today is a good day so far, I walked 30 minutes on the treadmill and did 3 sets of weights ( I cant think of the name of the machine I used ) for at total of 45 pulls. I have drank so far 50.7oz of water & the day is not nearly over so I plan to get another 3-4 bottles in before my day is up. My menu is good today too. I'm so excited about the weigthloss & transformation I can't wait. I wish it was faster but I do understand it takes time & work to get off all this weight. I just cant wait to feel & look better.

Look out size 14 jeans, I'm coming for you..........................

February 26th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Tuesday 2/26 - 2 weeks & 1 day into my new way of life at 196lbs

Today is a good day so far. I'm on bottle #4 of water, I worked out 32 minutes on the treadmill (*the eliptical was taken*) I had a healthy bfast, snack & lunch so far. I dont know what I'm going to make for dinner though, which bothers me cuz if I dont figure it out ahead of time I'm liable to stop & get something quick... ergh!!
I was thinking maybe I'd do a video tonight when I get home just to kick this weeks weightloss goal into Hi Gear!! We'll see how I'm feeling, I usually feel tired & rundown by dinner. I really want to lose 3lbs this week though so I will try to MAKE myself do that extra workout tonight.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search