Laura's Weightloss Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM
lauradeeann's Avatar Veteran
Feb 25 2008

I'm in day 3 of my dieting im really proud of myself im doing really well i cut down on eating a lot. My problem is when im bored i tend to eat since right now im a sahm and its been too cold for me to take my son out. so all i would do is eat. so now just try to be more active so i wont eat because im bored. i also am in day 2 of my exercising i can do about 20 minutes of cardio type of workout but im sure as i do it more i can workout longer my arms and legs are sore so i guess that means its working i weighed myself like 4 days ago and thats what really made me want to lose weight and get in shape i weighed 250 i want to get down to 150 or even 140 or 130 but i will see when i get there i am finally getting my scale today and i want to buy the biggest loser cardio max workout dvd and the biggest loser body sculp. I also like the gilads body in motion one on the fitness channel but they never have it on when i need to exercise. i always say i want to get in shape but never follow through i dont know but this time i am going to make my self do it my son will be my inspiration.

February 26th, 2008, 07:28 AM
well got my scale weighed myself lastnight i lost [b]5 Pounds![\b] Yay! to getting healthier got some exercise videos

Billy blanks tae bo
the biggest loser cardio max
the biggest loser body sculp

cant wait to use them

Breakfast- orange and cottage cheese

Snack-raw califlower and 2 small pickles

Lunch-

Dinner-

March 5th, 2008, 09:07 AM
well i weighed myself this morning and im down to 243 so im down 7 pounds yesterday i worked out for 30 mins and i walked with my son to the store and back pushing him in his stroller and all the food i had to get but good exercise walked for like 30 mins so im feeling good

March 18th, 2008, 04:26 PM
well i went off track a little because i was sick and i wasnt really watching what i was eating but today i am back on track i exercised and im eating good.

i weighed myself today and i weigh 242 which is good because i lost 8 pounds so far is im excited

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search