Kristen's Weightloss Journey!

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
New Goals for 2009 (June 1, 2009)
-Stick to P90 DVD for 3 months (90 days) June 1-Sept 1)
-Lose 10 lbs by July 1st (4 weeks) (190 lbs)
-Lose 28 lbs by Sept 10 (14 weeks) (162 lbs)
-Lose 22 more lbs by Nov 26 (11 weeks) (140 lbs)
-Lose 10 more lbs by Jan 1, 2010 (5 weeks) (130 lbs)
-Lose 12 more lbs by Feb 10, 2010 (26th bday) (6 weeks) (118 lbs)
.:.Be at my goal weight of 115 lbs by March 1, 2010.:.
Total Weight loss Goal: 87 lbs!

Feb 26th,2008

I forgot to write last night because I was so dang exhausted! Anyways...when I got on the scale yesterday morning and it said 214 lbs, I about flipped out. Seriously not happy with that and it's my own fault! I don't know what my deal is and I hate to think that I am a weak person, who can't stick to anything. Am I that weak? I know at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb, I was weighing about 209-210 lbs. Is it possible that I gained 4-5 lbs in like 3-4 weeks? I know I got off of my diet for a little while, with the LA vacation and Joe's mom coming into town..but sheesh! I was thoroughly disgusted with myself. Alright, enough bashing myself. Time to focus on the good of yesterday!

-I ate well ALL DAY.
-No sodas at all! (if you know me, you know this is my addiction!)
-Stayed under my calorie intake goal of 1200. (1111.7)
-Exercised! Did an hour on the bike, my strength toning and abs.
-Had 128 + oz of water yesterday.

So it's all coming together I think. Today so far, I am still eating well. Will go for our two mile walk when dh goes for his test, bike ride tonight and do some weight training tonight. I just need to focus on myself and know that I CAN DO THIS! I have a great buddy on JM, Laura!!! I think we will help each other out a lot on here. IDK..I feel more focused this time, crazy as that sounds. Writing also helps me out and I think by doing this blog and writing what I eat - will be key. I know what my goals are and I know I can do it!!!

I CAN DO THIS! I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO DO THIS!

Last edited by Kris2you; June 1st, 2009 at 10:24 AM.
February 26th, 2008, 09:02 PM
So I did well today!! My calories total was 1081, my goal was 1200. I exercised today, yay! I walked 2 miles w/ Joey this afternoon and then biked 6 miles w/ Joe tonight. EXHAUSTED! Drank over 100 and something oz of water. So I think I am going to CRASH after my hot hot hot bath!! Tootles for now!!
February 28th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Feb 28, 2008

Where to start? I have been eating right and exercising for 4 days and so far, so good! Last night for dinner we had TGI Fridays. I ate from the right portion menu...so I had about 4 oz chicken (parm crusted) 3 cheese tortellini and a cherry tomato mozzarella salad. For dessert I did have their PB pie. YUM but bad lol. We did bike for 3 miles last night and I did all my strength toning and abs....plus I had like 80 +oz of water. NO SODA! I thought I was losing weight but this morning the scale still said 214...pooh!!! Let's up it changes on Monday!!!
March 1st, 2008, 08:56 PM
March 1st

So today was a complete WASTE! We slept all day practically. I took a felxiril for my back and it always makes me drowsy the next day. So today we woke up during lunch and had chicken sandwiches for lunch w/ king size soda. Then I had a turkey wheat sandwich...went back to sleep and woke up @ 7:30 pm and had some chili cheese fries, cinnamon bun things from Sonic w/ another lg dr.pepper. I really feel like throwing up!! Ugh. To make things worse, I did NO exercise at all, nada. Also..my wisdom tooth is KILLING me, worse than labor pains. I am thinking I have to it have it removed, ugh I hate the dentist. Oh well. Tomorrow I need to get back to eating right and working out. We will call this a cheat day for now.

Oh yeah, last night I bought a Pilate's DVD for beginners and a Mat...can't wait to try it out!!
March 9th, 2008, 12:41 PM
March 9th

The past week has been so emotional and difficult for me. I did what I needed to do but I didn't feel like it and I really kinda ate crappy. I know the scale will either be the same or I will have gained since last week. With Joe leaving in a week, this week wont be any better. I mean I want to eat right and exercise harder but right now...my emotions are up in the air and I just can't concentrate. I have so much to do and I don't want to do anything. I am just hoping that I can lose something ya know? My 1st goal is coming up soon (April 18th) and I need to be at least 203.3 lbs. *Sigh* I just hope I can meet it!! That's when Joe graduates from his training, and that's the last weekend before he leaves to go to the sandbox. I will come back and see him for that weekend. Oh well..back to cleaning and stuff!! WI is tomorrow, so we shall see!!!
March 11th, 2008, 09:03 PM
March 11th

So I did my WI yesterday and I lost 1 lousy lb lol. So that puts me @ 211.5 which is better than 214 right? Anyhoo...I have been doing my exercises this week and stuff, but I have been drink dr.pepper along w/ my water. I am so stressed and sad though!! Thank goodness there is no more soda left!! Tomorrow I have to work on my legs w/ weights and cardio and stuff. Movers come on Thursday. Oh vey..though week but I need to be at least 209.5 on the 17th (hopefully 208) and I will be right on track. Gotta kick it up a notch though!!
May 15th, 2008, 09:48 AM
May 15th, 2008

Wow, it has been a while huh? LOL. Well most ppl know that my husband is deployed and it has been hard on me. I haven't wanted to exercise or eat right kwim? Well I have slowly but surely gotten back into the groove. My total WL since Feb 25th is about 14 pounds, which is nice but not impressive IMO. I will try to update more along the way. I am hoping by Monday ( 5-19) that I will be atleast 198 lbs. It would be AWESOME to get out of the 200's FINALLY. And 16 lbs is a dress size right? LOL I will also post pics when I hit my 20 lb loss .
July 28th, 2008, 07:22 PM
July 28th, 2008

Well once again it has been awhile lol. I have done ok w/ my diet and exercising. I have lost a total of 24 lbs which is great. My clothes are falling off of me. I know if I can just kick it up to like super mode - I will lose a lot more. I want to lose 30 lbs by Nov 1st and if I get my ##### in gear I can do it!!!
August 14th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Aug 14th

I now weigh 189.5 lbs. That is a 24.5 lb total loss!!! You don't know how darn good it feels to be out of the 190's. I mean I know I am barely there but ha! I am really happy So far so good on the Aug challenge. I need to lose about 4.5 to 6.5 lbs to meet my 8-10 lbs Aug loss goal. I think I can do it, I need to continue to do my exercises...drink my water but stop having the couple sodas per day that I do. I have been running lately...it's not easy but I am getting there. I can't believe I used to run cross country and long distance track in high school and now I can barely do a 5 min run lol. My life is so stressful now and I have to be strong not to cave in and just blow my diet and exercise! I can do it!
November 25th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Nov 25th

WOW..so yes it has been awhile! But things have been crazy here. Joe is FINALLY home & we got a house to rent and I love it. So my internet is better. I did get off track for a bit but I am back and ready to get back on track. Gotta stop the soda intake again blah and start working out. I am going to walk to the park w/ Joey later after his nap. It's a 1 1/2 mile walk or more one way I know what I have to do and yes the holidays are starting but I need to watch myself!!

So my weight is: 183 lbs! [I lost 6.5 since last WI]
December 1st, 2008, 12:43 PM
Dec 1st: 185.6 [boo]

A perfect day to re-start right? Well I am doing fairly well. I knew cutting out soda would be my hardest thing to conquer. Grr I am working on it.

Breakfast
1/2 Grapefruit
1/2 WW english muffin
8 oz water

Snack
16 wheat thins
8 oz water

Lunch
1 can soda
2 soft tacos
black beans

snack

Dinner
January 16th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Jan 16, 2009: 189.8 lbs

Can I say the holidays were awesome but that my weight shows it?? LOL. I am back up to 189.8 lbs. It sucks but it's my fault and now I have to work on it. Anyhoo - today is going pretty well. I am fixing to walk to the park w/ Joey and then do some cleaning. I will do my 30 day shred after dinner. I have to be at 182 by my birthday [2-10]. That is my current goal. I know I can do it! AF is in town and ugh, feeling bloated. I will also take updated pics on Feb 10th. I'll try to do this every month & same with measurements.

Breakfast-- 1/2 C Fiber One, 1/2 C skim milk, 1 med banana & 16.9 oz water = 205 Cal
Snack-- 100 cal pack snack [100 cal]
Lunch-- Turkey sandwich on WW, 1/2 cup edamame = 430 Cal
Snack-- 1 slice thin chicken artichoke pizza, 8 oz mt dew [291]
Dinner-- Pistachio crusted salmon, 1 cup veggies, 2 cups salad = 260.85
Snack-- Skinny Cow Dessert [140 Cal]

Water-- 16.9 oz so far [64 oz goal]

Exercise-- 1.5 mile walk, 30 day shred, strength training

Comments/Thoughts-- I'm determined to eat better today!!

Total Calories: 1426.85 [1200-1500 calories per day goal]
March 9th, 2009, 11:13 AM
March 9th, 2009

What is wrong with me? I have such issues w/ losing weight. I do well & then I blow it. So here I am, 6.7 lbs HEAVIER than I was when I last wrote on Jan 16th. That's like 2 months ugh. I suck. Anyways - i have revised my goals and am GOING to get to my goal of 115 lbs BY JAN 1st, 2010. I don't know if I am able to be 115 ( i should I am 5'4) but we'll see when i get closer. Right now my mini goal is 8 lbs by April 6th (Joe's bday). I start P90 & re doing the shred today. So we will see. Wish me luck!

Update:
So I didn't eat the greatest today (gotta get better!) but I did do my shred dvd (20 min) + I walked 2 miles (45 min)...so all in all, I got 65 min of cardio and strength today. That's a start right? Tomorrow I start my p90 and I will eat better tomorrow and drink 64 oz water

Last edited by Kris2you; March 9th, 2009 at 08:08 PM.
March 10th, 2009, 11:12 AM
tjo9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tjo9
I do the same thing lose it gain it back . I feel like I have lost the same 10 pounds over and over . If I could just stick to it I would be at goal by now . So I understand how it is I give myself a lot of guilt over it to. So just take it one day at a time . You can do it !!! Good job on the exercise yesterday!!!!
March 10th, 2009, 11:12 AM
tjo9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tjo9
Double post

Last edited by tjo9; March 10th, 2009 at 11:16 AM.
March 11th, 2009, 08:18 PM
March 10th & 11th

So I am on day 2 of the P90 and wow, loving how I fee for sure!! I walked 2 miles on Mon & Tues but wasn't able today because of the weather (booo). I've also done my Shred since Monday. So yay it's going so far . I'm still trying to get my eating under control. I am making better choices, so we will see what the scale says on Monday!
March 12th, 2009, 08:29 PM
March 12th

Wowzers! I certainly feel it tonight! Can I just say how much I love P90 so far? Thanks Ana for bringing it up! I upped my weights from 3 lbs to 5 lbs. While it stopped raining for a few, we were able to do our 2 mile walk. Now I am debating whether to do the shred or wait until the morning and do double? I should but I am exhausted. It's 10:30 pm and I am ready to hit the sack...but I should do it right?? My diet was ok and then it started sliding downhill today. I give it about a 3 on a scale of 1-10. Had like 16.9 oz of water. GOT TO WORK ON THAT!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search