Tracy's Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2005, 06:12 AM
VermontMommy's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to VermontMommy Send a message via Yahoo to VermontMommy
Figured I'd finally start a journal, makes me feel a bit more accountable for what I'm doing.

I had a good day yesterday! Stayed OP and within my point range. I was able to actually bank 5 points because I didn't eat everything I was supposed to. Woo hoo!

The first week back on WW's is always the hardest for me. All I can think about is FOOD! Yesterday wasn't so bad though. In fact, last night all I wanted was a salad from this restaurant in town. Didn't get it, but if I'm good maybe I'll reward myself with one next week when I'm working.

</div>
November 4th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Yesterday was a good day, only had 23 pts for the whole day, a bit under my range.

Today I'm at 23 right now and I've got some yummy FF Chocolate Fudge pudding made for a treat later on.

I had a really, really rough day today. Thought I was going to cave and junk myself out all day to push down the emotions, but I made it through.

Patting myself on the back!

</div>
November 6th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Welp, I've had a pretty good five days. I've stayed in my point range or below it. I'm supposed to be eating 24-29 points a day (I'm following the Winning Points plan) and usually hit about 23. Yesterday though I hit 26, had me a FF Devil Dog as a late night snack.

I was at 205 last Sunday and this morning when I hopped on the scale I was at 200. Woo hoo!

I only have 5 more pounds to go to reach my November goal!

</div>
November 8th, 2005, 10:02 PM
I've been good, good, good! I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow! My only bad spell was this evening. It's my birthday so I caved and had a piece of cake! I had plenty of points saved up from the week though to cover it, so... no worries!

</div>
November 9th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Final weigh-in for this week is 201! Not too shabby!

I failed drinking water last week. I usually drink it right out of the tap, but our water has been a little yellowish lately (brand new house, others being built down the road. I figure it has something to do with that), so I kinda let it slide.

I know if I'd drank my water I would be a little lower. I only have 2 more lbs to go and I'm down to the 22-27 point range. That'll be awesome! I can't wait to be under 200lbs again. Seems like forever since I was there.

</div>
November 9th, 2005, 09:20 AM
brybaby2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You're doing wonderful!!!
November 10th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks! I'm trying.

I gotta stop stepping on the scale every day. It's not good for the mind, heart or motivation. I'm not getting bad results, I just know better!

I find it truely amazing how if you move the digital scale across the floor, you get different results. I purchased a digital scale so that I'd have more ACCURATE results! Now if I stand near the potty I'm 199.5, but if I'm by the tub I'm 200.5... LOL!

I'll hang tight and stay away from the scale tomorrow. It's SOOOO addicting though!

</div>
November 16th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Well, it's weigh-in day and I'm at 199.5! That's 1.5lbs for the week! I'll take it!

My only bad day was Friday when I decided to eat dinner out at my favorite Chinese restaurant. Otherwise I stayed OP and found myself thinking less about food this week. That ALWAYS makes it easier! I even took the boys to the movies Friday and didn't dive into their goodies. (patting myself on the back)

I'm getting there! I don't know that I'll lose 4.5lbs in the next 2 weeks, but I'm going to give it my best shot!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search