Happy Birthday Miss Kwantriyah'JahNae(loooong)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
mznikkieynkay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ok now that i finally gt a moment to spare i figured i better gt in here a share my story so here goes

On May 18th I gt up at 6am called the hospital to chk and mk sure they had a bed ready for me thank heavens they did. so i gt up took a shower and began to get ready to go. the nite before i didnt sleep at all so i was in a lil drag at first but once i was up and moving around it gt better. ok so now dh and i say goodbye to all the children who were all up and ready for me to have the baby right then and there lol which made me laugh and cry but it was kool. my induction was sent for 7:30 am we were hella late thanks to the horrible traffic in Palm City and my dh takin his poor tme looking for something he has yet to find to this day he claims he cant remember lol but in the end he tells me he was nervous WHAT boy this is baby number 1001 and your still nervous hell im the one about to be in mega pain i a few but i have to admit it ,it was kinda cute he was nervous ok so on to the story after fighting traffic and a quick stop to Mcdonalds (hey i had to get me 1last breakfast burrito)we made our grnd entrace at exactly 8:30 am and im pissed i told dh if they tell me i gtta wait another week to hv this baby you might as wel gt comfy and go upstairs because imma cut you(hey i had to get in that last free rant) so we get there and i was taken to my room they were cool with us being late because noone was there and they thought we were stuck in the traffic from an accident that happend ok so immediately i gt dressed in the "sexy" hospital gown,drop urine and get ready to be hooked up to the monitors. so now my nurse comes in and tells me i gotta gt an u/s just to chk baby's belly by this tyme its 9'30 they didnt come and get me until 11:30 im mad because im ready to get this show on the road and besides my burrito hd worn off but hey i was late so i gtta take it anyway i go upstairs fo an u/s which took another hour i asked the tech was the belly swollen she said you hv to ask the dr but she turned the screen so i could see the measuments which didnt add up bigger than before so now im like yes im pushing baby!! i gt bk to my room where my dr comes in and confirms i can push so i shout out bring on the pit they all bust out laffn and my dr said in all my years of being a dr i've never heard anyone cheering for the pit epi yes but pit no i sad you jus dont know im ready to hv this lil lady and besides it doesnt take me long just gt me there and i'll do the rest! so now i gt my iv which i hate soooooo much and now the pit by this time its 1:34PM she told me it would take about an hour to kick in but come on this is me within 20 mins i felt them it wasnt bad but i was gttn them-- dr chkd me was 2ctm and 60 i think thats right so she said she would be bk in about 4 hours once the offic close to chk me ok so now im talkn to my dh and my sister and bil came after about an hour boy those pains were coming im talkin 25-30secs i couldnt even catch i breath so my nurse came in and turned it down becuse she said it was starting to bother baby.ok now its 5:15 my dr comes in and chks me 4ctms what thats all! she like well im gonna break your bag im like nooo she says why i said i wanna dilate a lil more because im only 4 and i kno once this bag is broken these pains are gonna kick my butt! she laughed and said well i really dnt wanna wait and besides we can give u an epidural when your ready i said no maam wrong answer no epi for me!! but i agreed to bust the bag anyway.so now the pains are comin STRONG! but i can take i jus keep telling myself the stronger they are the quicker i can open up. dr comes back in to chk me at 6:17 im a 6 ok could be better but i'll take it.she says she'll be back in an hour to chk again so now by this time dh and my bil decided to go get some drinks and take a smoke break i told dh dnt go far you kno how i am after they break my water he was like yeah ok,so now the contrax are really comin i told my sis i said call the guys i think i gtta push she said its only been 10 ins i said CALL NOW! now i yell for my nurse igtta push i gtta push she finally comes in a say jjust blow dnt push, lady if you dnt wanna deliver this baby you better go get the dr! so now dh comes bk in and runs right bk out later on he explained he heard me yellin i gtta push but on his way up he passed the dr who gives him so botties to take to the room while she go gets coffee he asks are these for me she said no silly for me i'll be back in an hour so he ran to go catch her luckly the elevator takes for ever so she was still there--- ok so now im yellin i gtta push and the dr and the nurse says no not yet its just pressure let me chk you i open my legs and sure enuff my baby girl's heads right there!! she was comin so fast they didnt hv time to break down my bed or set hers up! so the dr says push uuhhm i dnt need to because shes doing it for me---i forgt to mention my lil lady was such a bzy body inside me that they could never get a good heart reading on her so they had to put in an internal monitor to watch her-- so i didn push i jus grunted a lil bit all of a sudden BAM her head pops out and it came so fast it scared me which made me close my legs and the dr was like no open, (omg! cant believe i did that) then i heard the nurse say something about broken so i shouted omg! did i break it!!! they all laughed and was like no shes perfect and laid her on my stomach so i said wats broken the dr said nothing i was telling the nurse to come around because you had a broken right hip oh ok then all of a sudden i felt this horrible pain down there i asked y was i hurting she sid i think you tore a little but hold on im gonna check lucky i didnt tear but my sweet lil ldy was comin so fast that the monitor on her head cut my labia and a piece of my pleasure button(tryna clean it u for u) boy talk about pain! so she advised that she could put a stitch down there i said no its kool (becz i kne that would involve a needle which we all kno i hate) so she advsed that she needed to watch it for a min to see if it would clot up if it did she would leave it if not stitches it will be luckly it did begin to clot so no stitches. ok so now the good stuff at 6:37pm my lil ladybug Kwantriyah' JahNae was born into the world weighting in at 7pds9oz which was kool with me becz they had jus told me upstais in u/s that she was 8pd9oz so a pd off was good to me lol and my lil lady is just that a lil lady because she was 19inc long after al the excitement and stuff the pedi came in to chk her out she gt a 9 on her apgar score and he said she was PERFECT!!! so i gt to keep my lil angel with me for the whole hospital stay and if i must say so myself shes a cutie and most importantly a keeper

thanks graysMama for my siggy

Last edited by mznikkieynkay; May 22nd, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
May 22nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Pinkee~'s Avatar All girl momma!
She is so adorable and so alert!

May 22nd, 2011, 10:26 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats on your awesome birth!! shes beautiful

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
May 23rd, 2011, 09:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh she is a cutie for sure. Look at those adorable cheeks...my goodness I wanna hug her up. SO Cute....thanks for sharing....

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
May 23rd, 2011, 09:23 PM
Mommy to Lil Miss Boss
She is so adorable! TFS!!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
May 25th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Mommy to girls
What a cutie! Great birth story!!
May 27th, 2011, 04:49 PM
mznikkieynkay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
thanks ladies! i forgt to mention i was sooooo hungry i remembered i had wat i like to call my pregger's stash in my purse so i munched on gumballs thru the whole labor i kno its bad but boy i was starving

thanks graysMama for my siggy

Last edited by mznikkieynkay; May 27th, 2011 at 04:52 PM.

Tags
may 11 bumblebee births

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search