Chase and Rylans birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Veteran
Im finally getting around to doing this, so here it goes:
I
About 2 am August 1st me and my SO were feeling randy so we started fooling around, well needless to say we got nowhere. As soon as we started I had to stop, I was having contractions. So I started timing them and they werent regular, but they werent stopping. At about 330 they eased up a bit so I tried going back to sleep, but then the contractions came back and this time they wouldnt let up. I got up and started doing a load of laundry and finished packing my hospital bag, we had nothing done yet. So about 1pm we finally went to the hospital, but of course on the way I felt like the contractions werent as strong or as regular. When we got there we had the same nurse that we had last year for the birth of our DD. I told her I felt that the contractions werent progressing and I also said "please I really want to have these babies today, my grandmother is dying and Im scheduled next tuesday for a section". I said "Im really scared I wont be out of the hospital for her funeral". So she said "I will tell the Dr they have to keep you". She also said that they had me all setup to deliver anyway, they had the warmers on for babies and all.
So then the Dr and her student came in to check me, OMG that student did not know how to check my cervix. He tried sticking his fingers in my pee pee hole OUCH!!! So anyway he sucked and the real doc checked me and I was only 1cm, 20% effaced, and low and soft. I thought they were gonna send me home, then she looked at the monitors and said I was contracting regularly. Then she said what I was waiting to hear YOU READY TO HAVE SOME BABIES!!! I was like hell yes!! lol.
So they got me all ready for surgery, the spinal hurt so bad, they told me it was easier then getting the epidural. YEAH RIGHT! if they didnt keep hitting my friggin bones 5 times it might have been, but that hurt more than the 1 stick of the epi. So while I was having the section/tubal I got very nauseus a few times but other than that all went well. They were both footling breech, so now they need hip ultrasounds at about 5 weeks. Chase Austin was born at 318pm 7lbs 3oz and 17 1/2 in, Rylan Joseph was born at 319pm 6lbs 8oz and 18 3/4 in.
They were all good and healthy.
As for my recovery first off sections suck big a$%, they are so painful. And secondly they wanted to send me home wednesday morning, it wasnt even 48 hrs after my surgery. I started crying to the nurse and she wasnt compassionate at all ( she was the only nurse I didnt like). I called my SO and started crying to him he was so upset he wanted to talk to the nurse and doc. I stayed longer when I had vaginal births, I couldnt believe that! Needless to say I stayed til thursday.
My grandmother died on 08/10 I was supposed to have my section on 08/09. Im very happy I had them early cause she got to see her newest great grandchildren on monday the 8th.
So that is my really long birth story!! Thanks for reading!!

August 27th, 2011, 02:10 PM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wow..what a birth story!! so glad your gram got to see the little ones. very sorry for your loss.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

January 16th, 2012, 10:59 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
congratulations on your new little ones. i'm glad great-grandma got to meet them before she passed. i'm sorry for your loss!
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search