My teen years coming to an end way to fast.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2013, 07:22 AM
So I wont make this too long.

In May of 2011, I knew I was pregnant. I had denied it for a couple weeks now, but I knew I couldn't change it. So I, a 13 year old girl a few months shy of turning 14 and starting high school, went to the doctors office. I went alone, not even my boyfriend(who is older by a few years) knew yet. Only me and the little baby inside of me knew. Well I found out that I was about 2 months along. So.. That means I conceived in March. He told me everything looked healthy, and that he would call and tell my parents for me if I wanted(Yeah, f'in right!). So I held off telling my parents until I was about 12 weeks. So it was a few weeks later. I only told them then because my boyfriend and sisters threatened too if I didn't. Obviously they were furious at Will(my BF), and I thought my dad was going to castrate him. My (step)mom was really supportive, and helped my dad to eventually come around. At the time, I guess I would have said I knew all about motherhood. I visited Will and he had weekend visits with his daughter who was not yet 2 years old. (so before y'all freak out, my parents did NOT know exactly who I was dating, or that we saw each other often, or he had a kid, or his age, or we were having sex. This was all news to them.) Boy was I wrong though! I finished the school year, and actually had a pretty easy pregnancy. Come summer time I still went camping with the family, and swimming and everything with my (few) friends. I turned 14 on September 1st 2011, and come Christmas time we were all excitedly waiting for my little one to arrive. I still went to school, and was passing with B's and C's.(I was never that good at school). December 27th, 2011 my little boy Owen William was born after about 13 hours of laying in that **** hospital bed. I cried, I freaked out. The second they layed him in my arms I knew I wasn't as up to date in parenting as I thought. No more free time. No more friends. My parents offered to let Will and Onna(He had gained full custody over the summer due to her mothers drug abuse) move in, and they would sleep in a separate room. (Well Onna used to, and still does sleep with me.)

Today, I have a healthy 17 month old little man, and a 3 year old little woman. I am almost 16. I wouldnt trade it for anything, although it is hell most of time. LMAO

Newborn Owen
My loves
My little family.. <3 (Oh, and the baby is my newest sister. She is now 4 months.)

Last edited by YoungShea; May 17th, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
June 2nd, 2013, 03:51 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Wow congrats!!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search