Co-sleeping and TTC

The TTC and Preggo Place

A place for our AP mommies and mommies-to-be to relax and support each other with AP questions/issues for their pregnancies and new babies.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By joonzgurl
  • 2 Post By HappyHippy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The TTC and Preggo Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How do you go about it? LOL.....

DD is always in our bed, is it more planned or hit or miss kind of deal?

I am hoping by the time we TTC sometime earliest being Sept that DD will be in her own bed by then, she is starting to show more interest in her own room and less in our bed.
May 13th, 2012, 12:29 PM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
I think something I saw on a t-shirt sums it up best:

"co-sleepers do it in the kitchen"

hehe.
Jule'sMomInOR and Panda like this.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
May 13th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Jule'sMomInOR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're not TTC, but for "extra curricular activities" we simply go in another room. We alternate between Juliana's room, which she does not sleep in except for naps, and the guest bedroom. I could see how this would be difficult if we ever have another and Juliana is sleeping in her room and a baby is in our room. It will be tough to explain why we're in that room with the door shut. I suppose we'll have to wait until Juliana is asleep but she tends to go to bed late and I wake up early for work so typically we DTD on weekends during her nap time and maybe only once per week in the evenings.

May 17th, 2012, 09:15 PM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We DTD almost every night, and for the past 5 years we've always had a child in our bed. So we just go elsewhere for our adult time
May 18th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Jule'sMomInOR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHippy View Post
We DTD almost every night
Whoa! I need to know how you keep the passion alive. DH and I DTD a couple of times per week, if we're lucky, and that is a big improvement over Juliana's first year of life.

May 21st, 2012, 08:09 PM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule'sMomInOR View Post
Whoa! I need to know how you keep the passion alive. DH and I DTD a couple of times per week, if we're lucky, and that is a big improvement over Juliana's first year of life.
I really don't know honestly. I think I just have a high sex drive, and maybe we just come to expect DTDing every night, so we do? I also watch Sister Wives (I ordered it, I don't think it comes on here) and I'm always like "I think you guys are great, but NO ONE touches my man" and then that some how puts in the mood because I want him all to myself So watch Sister Wives or something similar. Also wine and dark chocolate is good too

ETA: My DH is also a romantic, he likes to compliment me all the time (you're beautiful, you look so good, I love the way you smell, love your cooking, etc) and that of course boosts my mood. He flirts with me like we've just met too. You could also try to learn eachother's love languages. Here is the test The 5 Love Languages | The 5 Love Languages®
joonzgurl and Panda like this.

Last edited by HappyHippy; May 21st, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
July 22nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Me and hubby have run into this a little bit now that we are TTC we keep it spicy in the bathroom, living room, and one time the hallway. XD

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search