We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
She said everything is good and right on track. She didn't measure me which surprises me but she said at every additional appt they will. Baby's hearbeat is 151 bpm (was 181 at first u/s). It's killing me though I won't have another u/s until 20 weeks if everything goes well....that's not until OCTOBER! Oh well, I guess. They said they will see me once every four weeks for a while then every 2 weeks then every week at the end. I'm getting anxious. I really want to know boy or girl so we can get a name picked. Or at least stop battling about girl names if it's a boy
Does anyone else have to wait so long to find out the gender?
I think a lot of people are trying to see the gender around 14 weeks. i am not sure yet what my doctor has planned for me. i see her again in three weeks witch will by week 15 for me so i am hoping that she will schedule and u/s that day.
I'm glad the first appointment went well. My doctor won't schedule another until 20 weeks and it's so frustrating to wait. All the other appointments will just include a fetal doppler reading and peeing in a cup (unless they can't find the heartbeat, then they will do an u/s which happened at 12 weeks for me last time).
Wife to sweet husband Jeff and mother to 2 beautiful girls: Emily (2) and Jocelyn (1).
My next appt is the end of this month and I'll be 16 weeks. We will probably get the ultrasound scheduled then. I think I can have it done that day but I may wait a couple of weeks after that to go so we have a better chance of finding out.
I have the opposite problem, we're set on a girls name but can't agree for a boy. Maybe you and I should trade names.
We've decided along time ago (2 years ago during fertility) that it would be Lincoln Archer (DH wants to spell it Linkin) for a boy. It was agreed that a girl would be Aspen Jade. But the more I hear it the more I think stripper. I can't decide so the war continues......