The birth of Kayden Alan

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Veteran
Okay so I was due November 4th and it came time to my doc appt. which was Nov 7. I went and she thought it would be a good idea to induce since I was not feeling much movement. I went to labor and delivery and they put something that started with a c up by cervix to soften it and I walked and walked. 4 hours later they did the same thing and it was working cuz I was finally thinning out. (ahh Kayden just woke up I'll be back in a few minutes) Okay so they broke my water and within a matter of 1 hour I went from dialated to a 4 to 10. Oh and yes I did have an epidural. The doc started to get really worried about Kaydens heart rate. It seemed like everytiime I would have a really long contraction his heart rate would drop. So they prepped me for a c-section just in case. It came time to push and the doc was really worried since everytime I would push his heart rate would really drop so she decided to use forceps. I pushed one last time with the forceps in and he came out with the cord wrapped around his neck. The doc thinks that is mabey why the decrease in heart rate. He came out perfect. He weighed 8lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long. The only bad thing is that I tore. The doc said I have a 3rd degree tear. Other then that the whole experience was great and I am so happy it is finally over with. So as of right now everything is going great except that he has his days and nights mixed up so my husband and I are lacking some sleep but hey that is to be expected. My 6 yr old son is helping us out and is very proud to be a big brother. I wish everyone luck and happiness.

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/ba...RLID=8A7J4L5A7E
November 20th, 2005, 10:04 AM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on your little one!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search