2009 in 2009!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2009, 12:58 PM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I found a magic eraser type thing at the dollar store but there's not even any cleaning stuff in it, it's just a wierd type of sponge. Anyways, it took all the crayon off my walls!!! I was so impressed, I've been trying to get that stuff off for the longest time.

January 3rd, 2009, 01:06 PM
LisaLisaBoBisa's Avatar you...don't...want me?O.o
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaLisaBoBisa
ooooo Amy how far are you into BD? Do you like it?

January 3rd, 2009, 04:02 PM
~*~AIMEE~*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mel, I love those magic eraser things, I make sure to have them on hand at all times, cause I have white countertops.
January 4th, 2009, 09:07 AM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
I got the curtains hung in the nursery last night. And I've started repainting Madeleine's old changing table to fit in there until my dad gets the bookcase built. It's coming together a little and I'm so excited! I've started panicking at the little amount of time I have left.

January 4th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Bakerybrat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm supposed to be at work right now. My assistant manager called last night and asked if I wanted to take the day because we were so tight on labor $$ this week. I have alot of vacation time built up...one of the many benefits of WFM...so I said sure. I was on the phone with my manager this morning talking her through all my office work that I to do on Sundays..lol! Guess I'm pretty important, even though I make ugly fruit tarts. Soooo....I'm enjoying my extra day off.

January 4th, 2009, 12:49 PM
eeeek maddie and maggie are only 4 hours away now

be sure to post pics when its all done Crystal!

January 4th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Oh I will! It's still going to be awhile though. I think it's going to take me at least three coats of red paint on that dresser before it doesn't look streaky anymore. What a pain!

January 4th, 2009, 05:56 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm really enjoying breaking dawn although I haven't been able to read much because of my headaches. Maybe I'll read some tonight before the posting war starts!!!

No Aimee this was a totally different migraine I had a 2 day one last week and then I got one as soon as I got to my parents house this week. I think it has something to do with the fact that the temp was in the 40's then 70's and now 30's, and also my dad was smoking in the house and they were burning their wood burning fire place. All things that was messing with my sinuses. I've only been gone since about 1 today and I'm feeling TONS better! I seriously thought about sleeping in my car last night to see if that would help my headache

January 4th, 2009, 07:01 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Eeeps the freezing rain was insane today! Luckily it didnt follow the path I was going and it was all dry and not slippery on the backroads back from my parents.

So how is everyone doing? I have been MIA a few days.

January 5th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Well today was supposed to be back to school today but they decided to hold district meetings so there's no school today or tommorrow, and then we're expecting a storm on Wednesday. Lucky kids!

Thing is though, the school didn't tell us about these meetings before they went on holidays 2 weeks ago so I had no idea and dropped Haley off at school as usual! I was SOOOO pissed off. They said they had announced in on the radio this morning, well I don't listen to the radio unless it's a storm day, and they said it was on the school district's website. Oh yeah, I'm sure that's what every parent does first thing when they wake up in the morning, check the school district's website!! Grr..

January 5th, 2009, 09:55 AM
That's ridiculous, Mel. They should have had the classroom teachers call the parents in their room to make sure. Who listens to the radio for school closings on a normal day? How strange.

January 5th, 2009, 10:12 AM
I know, I was SO mad this morning and the teacher was acting like I should have known. They did send out a talk mail message apparently but over 80% of the parents at the school don't have talk mail anymore and they have been saying for the past two years that they realise they can't keep using it as a method of communication. Normally they are good about sending home info or writing notes in Haley's agenda but since they were on holidays they couldn't. I should have at least gotten a phone call! Thank god she doesn't walk to school, I would have left for work and not known anything about it!!

January 5th, 2009, 07:04 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Wow thats annoying! and aggravating! we didnt have the last day of school before holidays cause there was a storm, but they didnt call an tell us...so I had snacks and treats for the kids and a present for the teacher which she never got....so tomorrow Elle starts back and I will just send in the Christmas pencils I got the kids since I already have them....the goodies got eaten

January 6th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Jami&Marshall's Avatar Jami&Marshall
Send a message via MSN to Jami&Marshall
Hi girls! Just checking in now that I have some time in between my reading to be on.

January 18th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
bumping this up now!

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

January 18th, 2009, 09:30 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yay! now we can continue to chat away

January 18th, 2009, 09:32 PM

January 18th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Jami&Marshall's Avatar Jami&Marshall
Send a message via MSN to Jami&Marshall
My stress has dropped a ton now that we are done with the war.

January 18th, 2009, 09:36 PM
lol Mine too, Jami. Ah sweet relief.

January 18th, 2009, 09:37 PM
hi girls! now we can chat in here yay!

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search