BABY STUFF!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
really?! all I find is winnie the pooh stuff!! It's all got a really cute green pattern, I just don't care for WTP. But look:

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

September 9th, 2005, 11:15 AM

It's all at WalMart! Isn't is cute?

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

click HERE!

September 9th, 2005, 11:16 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
That is very cute Maddie and I am not a WTP lover whatsoever!

September 9th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me either.

September 9th, 2005, 11:29 PM
lilangel91284's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thats what makes me mad. When we first started buying stuff we couldnt find anything. So we just picked oceans wonders instead for all that stuff and winnie the pooh for the room. ARG i should of waited.
September 16th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Corey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Corey
this is so fun!! i thought i was the only one who goes nuts with the baby clothes!! everyones stuff is so cute! i got a ton of stuff off of Ebay, gorgeous new or like new clothes for really cheap. i think i paid $15 for one lot and like $40 for another. Ebay is great for baby clothes!
right now, i think i have convinced my DH to let me get another stroller; i kept the one i used for Chloe, but i want one of those new Graco Quattro Tour ones, with the bigger wheels. we found one a Burlington for $189, comes with the car seat too. so that'll be our last purchase except for a swing! and i'll be done. (yah....right.....lol)

October 1st, 2005, 02:33 PM
KahlansMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to KahlansMommy Send a message via AIM to KahlansMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KahlansMommy
We just got this yesterday:

We love it! We couldn't find the pattern anywhere but Toys R Us and they were out of them. We ended up getting the display for $40 less than the original price.

This is the only brand new peice of baby gear that we have bought, everything else has been given to us and has been used but I didn't want a used car seat.
October 2nd, 2005, 06:23 PM
KahlansMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to KahlansMommy Send a message via AIM to KahlansMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KahlansMommy
I just won this on ebay. I plan to use it for her coming home outfit, it's really the only thing I needed now.

October 2nd, 2005, 06:25 PM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
I love that little outfit! It's super cute. Nice going on the travel system, too.

October 4th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SarahEB21
This is the first time I have looked at this topic, I don't know why but I'm not very good at keeping up with the topics in the subforum...so anyway, Madeline, I have the same bassinet as you do! I know that was way back on the first page, but I just noticed. Are you going to use it as a cosleeper or just a bassinet? I was going to convert it and use it for both but it won't fit through the doors in my little apartment, so we'll just keep it in the bedroom as a cosleeper. Did you put yours together? I got brave one day and put ours together myself, I was proud of myself..but I did get frustrated a couple of times! Instructions for that kind of thing are so confusing! Anyway...we are bassinet buddies!

October 4th, 2005, 07:10 AM
LOL awesome!! Actually I was out of town a few months ago, and my mom and sister were going to surprise me with it when I got home. Well I came home a day early to my bedroom torn apart, but the bassinett was up! I didn't do it.. my sister has actually put together everything I have so far (carseat, bouncer, pack & play, swing...) lol I'm not too handy. I was thinking about using it as a cosleeper, but that stupid hump in it makes it seem pointless to me because I would have to lift him over it and I think he would wake up KWIM? We'll see...

click HERE!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search