Kaden's birthstory

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2007, 09:21 AM
mommy2kaden05's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to mommy2kaden05
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2] I had a pretty easy pregnancy for the most part. No morning sickness (not enough to hate anyway!). Everything was great up until i was about 7 months along. They did a routine ultrasound and noticed that his placenta was aging alot quicker then it should so they put me on bed rest. I went in every 2 weeks then every week after i hit 8 months for NST's. They decided to enduce me on Aug. 1st 2005. His EDD was for 8/8/2005 so he was only a week early.

I went in at 11:00am that morning, They hooked me up to everything and checked me. I was 1cm so I was already started. They gave me som pitocin and it all progressed from there. I asked for an epidural around 4-5cm, once i got that I was VERY happy...the rest was pretty easy until I hit 9cm and I was in alot of pain...mostly from the pressure. I started pushing at 11:00pm that night. Kaden Sean made his arrival at 11:23pm on Aug. 1st 2005. 6lbs 11oz 19 3/4in long. Perfect in everyway. :]]

Here is his new baby pic:

February 22nd, 2007, 11:10 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
WOW! You didn't push very long either. I only pushed for 10 minutes! It's great when it goes by quick!! haha.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search