Log In Sign Up

Coffeemom's Birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Seymour Johnson AFB,NC
Posts: 2,303
Send a message via AIM to coffeemom Send a message via MSN to coffeemom Send a message via Yahoo to coffeemom
Well here it is girls....
On Monday July 25th I went to the dr's office for a routine appmt. I told the Dr that there was limited movement with Ethan over the weekend and that I had not felt him move all morning. The dr finished his checkup with me and checked my belly. He pushed on my stomach and it hurt. He said since I was there he would run a NST and just do a quick check up. I went to the NST room and they hooked me up. Everything seemed ok, all except that there was still no movement. I had a BH and Ethans heart rate went from 173 to below the scale for 2 minutes. The Dr deceided to send me across the street to the hospital to L&D to be monitored better since they were so busy. I called Tom and told him and he said that he would pack a bag of goodies for Christopher and come up. I told him to wait because Christopher would be bored in the room. So off I went and when I got there they were waiting for me....(OH Boy I thought).
Got me hooked up and I called Tom to tell him I was there. After about 20 minutes of being monitored and getting blood work, Ethan d-cellerated 4 times. The Dr came in and did an U/S and found that my fluid lvl had went from 7 to 3 in less than 2 weeks. (they start to freak at 5...I was at a 3) I was told I had about 20 minutes to get my husband here because I was going into surgery. They called 2 hospitals to check to see if they would fly me and they would not! So 30 minutes later Ethan arrived into the world...3 lbs 8 oz and 16.5 inches long! And as they say, the rest is history!

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0