Treys birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2005, 05:07 PM
mamatiff's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Will i got on here on the 23 and had gotten some hard contractions! I was sitting at the computer and my water broke at around 3 pm! So i called my mom and doctor and rob helped me get ready! We went to the hospital! And got checked sure enough it had! I was having contractions by 4 one after another and was in hard labor ~ And in my back~ Around midnight that night i was told i was 7 centemeters dialated! Will come to find out i was only a 3~ So they said if i hadnt progressed alot by 6 am the next morning i was being induced~ Will i got the epidural at 1 am! still in alot of pain but no progress and i was wipped out! So by 3 am i got induced~ Babys heartrate kept dropping when i would have contractions So they induced to speed it up~ I wasnt having much progress~ Then by almost 11 am i finally dialated to 10 cent.! I started pushing so i pushed all together 1 hour and 45 minutes~! Turned the epidural almost all the way off becuase i could tell what i was doing! I got his head almost to crown but he wouldnt come no further and that was almost over and hour of pushing! The doc had told me before if his heartrate kept going down before i was dialated all the way id have to have a c section! But it got better~ So i put the c section outta my mind! Will i kept pushing and no progress! So they tryed forceps! He just was to big to come outta the pelvis~ So i had to be preped and had to have a c section! I was so worn out when i was pushing and i kept getting sick because the contractions it was all such a big blure! After i got wheeled off! I didnt get to see him exept for a few seconds after they had him a little cleaned and SO got to hold him! Then SO and him went to the nursery and i got all stapled up! And then wheeled to recovery! Then almost 2 hours later i was finally able to see and hold my little guy for the first time! He was born at 12:33 pm on the 24th~ And wieght 7 pounds 13 oz~ And was 20 inches long! Has mine and daddys blonde hair~ So amazing how much he looks like me~ I had to stay in the hospital from tues tell saturday~ Becuase of the c section! Now im in alot of pain! And just enjoying my little boy~ It was all worth it! And like some ladies have said id so do it agian in a heartbeat! I loved every moment of it! I was acually looking forward to the whole pushing him out! So i bawled when i ended up acually having to have a c section after tryingeverything i could to have him natural! He is doing great~ But i cant stay on here any longer i got to go lay down! Cant sit up for to long~ Or let alone walk~ So hope you all are doing wonderful~ And ill catch up on all the new babys birthstories when i get were i can move around good! And ill post more pics then~ O and he and i are doing great with breastfeeding! And he sleeps a good 3 hours at a time! He is just so perfect in my eyes!

Luv Tiffany

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search