Cypris Joleen

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2005, 09:00 PM
CyprisLuv's Avatar Super Mommy
On September 19th, I had noticed that my baby wasn't moving very much. It didn't worry me too much because I figured she was just too cramped for space. Later that night, around midnight I was scared because she wasn't moving at all. So, I decided to wait. Well, an hour later---still no movement. I had been drinking orange juice, laying down, you name it--I tried it. She would just NOT move! Well, I decided that enough was enough, so I called my doctor. She told me to come on in to the hospital and they would put me on a monitor. I went down there and for about an hour, I was hooked up to a machine. The nurses and doctors weren't saying anything...just looking at the chart thingy and then walking out of the room. So, about another hour later, my doctor came in. She told me the baby wasn't making any movements. She brought in the ultrasound machine and when they took a peak at Cypris, they found that she wasn't even making breathing movements. So I went in for a C-section! I was scared to death! especailly once the epidural kicked in and my body was going numb! That was the weirdest feeling in the world! But everything was worth it when I heard her beautiful cry! They carried her over to a warmer and started to clean her off. My mom went over to her and carried her over to me so I could kiss her beautiful face. Cypris Joleen was born on September 20th at 4:46am. She was 5lbs and 13oz! My delivery was smooth and I was able to leave the hospital 48hours later.

October 17th, 2005, 12:26 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Congrats! She is so beautiful!

October 17th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
What a scary thing to happen!! Congrats and I'm glad everything is ok now. Do they know why she stopped moving?

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

October 18th, 2005, 07:09 PM
CyprisLuv's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by Madeline410@Oct 17 2005, 03:53 PM
What a scary thing to happen!! Congrats and I'm glad everything is ok now. Do they know why she stopped moving?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

We don't know why she stopped moving... the doctors didn't say why either. I guess she was just sick of being inside me! lol.

October 18th, 2005, 08:16 PM
cindymat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well thank god you were so in tune with her that you noticed right away that she stopped moving!! I am so glad she's all right!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search