Have you had an "oopsie" with LO??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Breastfeeding and Supplementing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2011, 09:51 AM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Have you had any "accidents" with baby yet? I'll explain :

When Remi was 2 weeks old, we set him down on the couch so that we could take some pictures of him. He was laying on his belly and his super leg kicked himself right off the couch and he fell onto the floor. I was a wreck after thinking I was the worst mom ever to "let" my baby fall off the couch! He wasn't hurt but cried a little bit.

Also, about a month ago - hubby was play "superman" with Remi and was "flying" him all of the house. Well, hubby came into the kitchen where I was and lifted Remi above his head to 'fly' and Remis head hit the chandelier in the kitchen. His cry was so horrible but hubby and I couldn't decided whether to laugh about it or feel bad 'cause it was just funny how the whole thing happened. Anyways, it left Remi with a nice purple bruise on his forehead for about a week.

So far- those are the only close calls we've had! Let me hear your stories !!
May 19th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i haven't really had one with knox yet. but the twins???? i accidentally bumped one of their headson the wall (a couple of times). there is a tight turn at the top of the steps and i'd carry them both down, one in each arm. well you know how wiggly & crazy babies are. they'd fling themselves around just as soon as we'd hit that turn & "THUNK".

and i accidentally left the baby gate at the top of the stairs open once. and while i was changing marlee's diaper, cade crawled over & fell down the steps. marlee fell down once too, but she was a little bit older and just goofing around (like i told her not to!)

May 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Super Mommy
Lets see, Chloe was maybe a month old or so... maybe younger, and when I had her on the boppy on my lap I was trying to hike up my shirt to feed her. Well, it lifted the boppy up enough that she rolled off! I caught her little leg as she was going over and kept her from falling all the way to the floor but I sure scared both of us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search