Weekly Workout Check In July 18 to July 24

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2011, 06:18 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay guys lets try to do better with our workouts and eating this week. I didn't do to good last week. This morning I got up and did 60 minutes of Step, I did Cathe Friedrich's Intensity workout which is a great one. This afternoon after work I'm going to try to do 10 minutes of Abs. Also going to try to eat better. No sweets which are my weakness.

Okay don't let me be the only one posting here..lol. Post your daily your daily workouts.

Let's get in shape and ready to carry our sweet babies for 9 months!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 18th, 2011, 06:35 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
7/28- I ate a banana for breakfast with a protein bar, and I also did 15 minutes on the Wii working out. I'm hoping that this evening I can do another 15 minutes or so but I have to skip the arm parts lol.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

July 18th, 2011, 07:12 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't eat too great over the weekend since I was camping and figured I'd give myself a break. But, I also did a ton of exercise:loading/unloading the car and setting up the campsite, swimming and walking. On my way home yesterday I stopped and got the Active 2 for the XBox and I'm excited to try it. I still have to unpack my car and put all the camping stuff away so I am not sure if I'll be able to get to it today but I will try.

So far, I haven't eaten yet today but I'm going to have a couple of eggs and maybe some fruit.
July 19th, 2011, 06:16 AM
I am on a roll this week. Got up this morning and did 50 minutes of Bootcamp and then did 15 minutes of Jillian Michaels six pack abs(would love to have her abs).

I ate really good yesterday. Eggs for breakfast, one of those smart ones frozen meals for lunch and bada bing pork chops for dinner, which are awesome. I'll try to post the recipe later today.

This morning I had some more eggs for breakfast and hopefully can do well the rest of the day.

July 19th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Those pork chops sound amazing! I will definitely try them!

I missed my workout today due to a defective game disk but I did eat healthy. I had eggs for breakfast, along with some organic milk (yum), chicken caesar salad (low fat and no croutons) for lunch, and am making baked cod with garlic, lemon, & olive oil, asparagus, and rice for dinner. I thought I had brown rice, but I don't so I'll just have a tiny portion of white tonight.
July 20th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Sarah the Baked Cod sounds really good. I love fish.

This morning I got up and did 60 minutes of step areobics which is one of my favorites things to do then did the rest of Jillian Michaels six pack abs that I didn't finish yesterday.

Ate good yesterday. Had egss for breakfast, a lean pocket for lunch ( I had the garlic pizza lean pocket which was awesome) and for dinner we had barbeque chicken and bake beans.

This morning I had eggs again for breakfast which is what I think I have almost every morning. Going to make my buttermilk chicken for dinner. Can't wait.

Sarah hope you get your fitness game replaced soon.

July 20th, 2011, 02:17 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I have been doing horrible this week. I just can't get motivated. Every time I turn around I'm getting more bad news..

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

July 20th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
I have been doing horrible this week. I just can't get motivated. Every time I turn around I'm getting more bad news..
Katie, I'm so sorry. I hope things get better soon. There's always tomorrow. That's what I tell myself when I eat terribly or don't workout for a few days.

July 22nd, 2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
Sarah hope you get your fitness game replaced soon.
I got it replaced yesterday with no hassles at all...yay! I did a workout yesterday and I'm really liking the Active 2. It is tough but I keep myself doing it because it shows if I miss anything. I even did some Just Dance and some more of the Active 2 last night at my best friend's house with her Wii.

I've been eating pretty well...same as you Melissa with the eggs for breakfast. I've heard so many good things about having them for breakfast since they're packed with protein and help you stay full longer. Last night I had lobster for dinner, which is really healthy and full of Omega-3's but the butter I dipped it in wasn't such a great choice. Oh well, it was delicious. I think I'll have lobster salad for lunch. I'm excited that I've lost 3.5 pounds so I'm glad that something is working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
I'm sorry things have been so rough for you Katie!! Don't beat yourself up about it though...I agree with Melissa...there's always tomorrow. We're here to help motivate you when you're ready! Big hugs to you!!!
July 22nd, 2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
Last night I had lobster for dinner, which is really healthy and full of Omega-3's but the butter I dipped it in wasn't such a great choice. Oh well, it was delicious. I think I'll have lobster salad for lunch. I'm excited that I've lost 3.5 pounds so I'm glad that something is working.
Sarah, I love lobster. Your dinner last night sounds yummy. Congratulations on losing 3.5 pounds. It is so nice to see that scale moving down.

I had eggs again for breakfast yesterday and this morning. Last night we grilled a pork tenderloin which was awesome. My mother in law gave me a wonderful recipe for a marinde for the port tenderloin. I will definitely be having that again.

Didn't work out yesterday. I was just too lazy. I did get up this morning and do 60 minutes of circuit training. I did a work out video called High Step Training by Cathe Friedrich. Lots of fun. I wish I had a Wii. The workouts on the Wii look so fun. Maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas.

Katies, I hope things are getting a bit better for you.

July 23rd, 2011, 12:43 PM
It was way too hot for me to work out yesterday, but I got 2 workouts in today to make up for it. I ate pretty well yesterday too so I didn't feel bad. We went out for dinner last night and I had broiled haddock, sauteed summer squash and a salad. It was delicious! Later on I'm going swimming too so I'll definitely have some good exercise under my belt for the weekend. Tomorrow will be a big time rest day!

What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search