Work Out Check In Aug 22 to Aug 28

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2011, 05:32 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Ladies I'm back!! And I'm ready to work out this week. We had a wonderful relaxing vacation but now it's time to get back on track.

I'm planning on getting up tomorrow and getting in a 60 minute workout. Going to get my eating back on track also.

Hope you guys had a great weekend and are ready for Monday.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 22nd, 2011, 03:23 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Ugh noo Monday lol! I started spotting yesterday and though AF was finally coming and nope just spotting. Hoping she comes today so I can feel better. Going to try to get a workout in this evening!

Glad to hear your back and that you had a nice time!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 22nd, 2011, 03:59 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back Melissa!! I'm glad you had a great vacation!!

Katie, I hope AF shows for you so you can start with a fresh cycle. I also hope you get your ultrasound results back today!

I am not sure yet if I'll get a workout in. I have a bunch of errands to run so it depends on how long it takes me to do that and my housework. I hope I can fit one in though. I did NOT eat well over the weekend! I had way too much pizza. It sure tasted good though!
August 22nd, 2011, 05:08 AM
Sarah my weakness is pizza! I try so hard not to eat it but it's my addictive food . I'm hoping I get my results today too! Hopefully you get a chance to work out today and if you don't well there is always tomorrow

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

August 22nd, 2011, 09:34 AM
I am right there with you on pizza. I love it. Don't eat it too often but it is my favorite.

I did get up this morning and work out. It was nice to get back into the groove of things. I did 60 minutes of step aerobics which is my favorite.

Katie I hope AF shows up for you so you can get started on the next cycle.

Sarah did you get your test results back yet? You may have posted an update in the regular forum. I haven't made it over there yet. Work has been crazy today. It always is after a vacation.

So glad to back working out with you ladies.

August 22nd, 2011, 12:44 PM
Hi ladies!

I don't eat pizza that often either, but it tastes so good when I do...it's hard to stop. I was also bad this afternoon though. I had too much food at McDonald's. I will definitely have to make up for it the rest of the week!

Katie, I'm so glad AF showed!! Did you ever get your ultrasound results back?

Melissa, I hate returning to work after a vacation. It's so hard to get back in the swing of things.
August 22nd, 2011, 07:19 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Bread bread bread.... I love everything with bread XD

Katie, so glad AF show now.... You get busy...

Vacations are to awesome!!!! Once I get back I get so lazy... Hahaha

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
August 23rd, 2011, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
I am right there with you on pizza. I love it. Don't eat it too often but it is my favorite.

I did get up this morning and work out. It was nice to get back into the groove of things. I did 60 minutes of step aerobics which is my favorite.

Katie I hope AF shows up for you so you can get started on the next cycle.

Sarah did you get your test results back yet? You may have posted an update in the regular forum. I haven't made it over there yet. Work has been crazy today. It always is after a vacation.

So glad to back working out with you ladies.
Glad to hear your back at it right away! AF showed yesterday and I'm so exhausted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
Hi ladies!

I don't eat pizza that often either, but it tastes so good when I do...it's hard to stop. I was also bad this afternoon though. I had too much food at McDonald's. I will definitely have to make up for it the rest of the week!

Katie, I'm so glad AF showed!! Did you ever get your ultrasound results back?

Melissa, I hate returning to work after a vacation. It's so hard to get back in the swing of things.
Sometimes we need to eat the foods that we "shouldn't" otherwise we binge. I still have not heard anything about the U/S results. The nurse I usually talk to is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylakay View Post
Bread bread bread.... I love everything with bread XD

Katie, so glad AF show now.... You get busy...

Vacations are to awesome!!!! Once I get back I get so lazy... Hahaha
I need some motivation lol!

My blog

August 23rd, 2011, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
Glad to hear your back at it right away! AF showed yesterday and I'm so exhausted

Sometimes we need to eat the foods that we "shouldn't" otherwise we binge. I still have not heard anything about the U/S results. The nurse I usually talk to is on vacation

I need some motivation lol!
Katie, I can't believe you haven't gotten the results yet! That's ridiculous! You must be so frustrated!!

I'm going to try to work out today. I have to go in to work for a few hours but I should be able to get in a workout after that. I feel like my body is begging me to do it, especially after all the crap I ate the last couple of days.

I hope everyone has a great day!!
August 23rd, 2011, 07:20 AM
Hey ladies. I was lazy this morning and so no workout for me. Going to try to get on the treadmill tonight after work. Hopefully I can find my missing motivation.

For breakfast I had eggs and toast and for dinner, DH is going to cook. yea!! He has a job interview this afternoon which we are really praying that he gets, so he will be home earlier than me. he is cooking chicken and rice which should be easy enough for him. Right now his job is about an hour away and this new job would only be 15 minutes away which would mean less gas expense and he would be home much earlier.

Hope you guys have a great day.

August 23rd, 2011, 02:09 PM
Melissa, I hope your DH gets that job closer to home! I understand how frustrating a long commute can be and it will be great for you to have him home earlier.

I am so excited about your BFP! I kept watching your chart and it was too amazing for it to end up any other way! Yay!!!! How are you feeling? Are you going to have to adjust your workouts?

I went over to my best friend's house this afternoon and worked out with her. We did The Wave. We did that a lot last year but totally slacked on it. It was fun to have a workout buddy again. For dinner we're having meatloaf with ground turkey instead of ground beef. I'm going to make a salad too. I love salad!!

Katie, how are you doing today? Did you find your motivation?
August 24th, 2011, 05:40 AM
DH's interview went really well. They told him they were only on the first round of intereviews so he should hopefully hear something by next week for a second interview. I so hope he gets it and I so hope they have good health insurance. We have awesome coverage right now and that is the only thing I'm going to miss about his current job.

Sarah, did you do the Wave by the Firm? I got that for Christmas last year but haven't done it in awhile. I may have to get it back out. Lots of fun. I am planning on adjusting my workouts. Dr. said to just watch my heart rate and make sure that I can carry on a normal conversation without getting out of breath. Probably just won't do any high impact. Sarah did you lose another pound. Your ticker looks like you might have.

I am feeling really well. It's still so early though. Only 4 week. I am nervous though. I did join PAL for some support. I have had a little bit of nausea but just wonder if it's all in my head.

I got up this morning and worked out. I did 60 minutes of circuit training. So much fun.

Katie how are you doing? Any motivation?

Hope you guys have a great day!!

August 24th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Yes! It is The Wave by The Firm! It is a lot of fun, although the girls are so **** cheerful, it makes us want to scream, lol!! The first time we started it last year, we both thought we were going to die. It was so hard! Yesterday it was easier, I think because I'd already been doing my Active 2 workouts so I'm in better shape than I was last year.

I did lose a pound! Or 1/2 pound...I can't remember! LOL! This weigh-in was before my pizza and McDonald's splurge though and I haven't dared get on the scale since then! LOL!!

I'm glad you are feeling good and that you can continue your workouts with little adjustment. You said you have a heart monitor, right? That's good that you'll be able to keep track of that.

Melissa, I totally understand your anxiety. I know I will feel the same when I finally get my BFP. It's totally natural! I hate that now none of us will be able to enjoy a blissfully ignorant pregnancy. I do hope your anxiety eases. Are you going in for betas at all?

I might work out again tonight, but I'm not sure yet. I'm watching my friend's kids all day so I might be too wiped out. They're being really good today though, so maybe I'll be up to it. Last week they were little demons! I thought they were going to kill each other. I had to explain to the 7 year old why he couldn't put rope around the 3 year old's neck and then I had to explain to the 3 year old why she couldn't bite the 7 year old! LOL!

Katie, how are you today? Is AF being better to you?
Kayla, how are things going for you?
August 24th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Sarah i think watching those kids will be workout enough. We keep the nursery at church every once in awhile and I am so wiped out after we get done and it is only for a few hours. I so believe that daycare workers are underpaid because their job is so hard.

I am going in for Betas next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

August 24th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
Sarah i think watching those kids will be workout enough. We keep the nursery at church every once in awhile and I am so wiped out after we get done and it is only for a few hours. I so believe that daycare workers are underpaid because their job is so hard.

I am going in for Betas next week. I'll let you know how it goes.
Daycare workers and teachers are both way underpaid, in my opinion! Good for you for helping out in the nursery! It must be fun and exhausting!

Fingers crossed for great numbers next week!!!!
August 24th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Hey ladies! No motivation for me at all AF is taking it's toll on me as in the Femara. DH and I are going to try to take a walk tonight (if I'm not asleep before then lol). Still not results from the doctor.

Melissa how are you feeling? How is everything going?

Sarah how are you doing hun? Any motivation?

My blog

August 24th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
Hey ladies! No motivation for me at all AF is taking it's toll on me as in the Femara. DH and I are going to try to take a walk tonight (if I'm not asleep before then lol). Still not results from the doctor.

Melissa how are you feeling? How is everything going?

Sarah how are you doing hun? Any motivation?
Still no results? That is crazy!! It's been almost a week! I sure hope they call soon! I'm sorry AF is kicking your butt. I hope you had a nice walk with your DH! It sounds so romantic!

I was chasing my friend's kids all day so I had no energy for a workout. Tomorrow I should be able to and maybe I'll get in a double workout! I sure need it since my BF brought me a Big Mac today for lunch. I'm so bad!! Hopefully I'll get a lot of dancing in at my friend's wedding on Saturday!
August 25th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Katie so sorry AF is taking it's toll on you. I can't believe that you have no results yet from the doctor. Hopefully you will hear soon.

Sarah I would say you got your workout in yesterday chasing those kids around. That is a really good workout.

I am feeling fine. Still so early that I'm not having alot of sympton. Just the nausea. I didn't manage to get up this morning and workout. Just too tired. Works been crazy after my vacation so I had no motivation to get up this morning. maybe later today but definitely tomorrow morning. I always feel so much better when I get up and workout though.

Sarah hope you get your workout in. Have a great day ladies.

August 25th, 2011, 10:54 AM
I got AF this morning so I am not having a good day. There will definitely be no workout today. I am actually planning on getting drunk and eating crappy food. I did go to Walmart so I got a few miles of walking in earlier. That is my workout! LOL!

I'm glad you're feeling good Melissa. I hope the nausea isn't too bad!
August 25th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Sarah I am so sorry that AF showed up. I was so hopeful for you. Hopefully your doctor can do her magic and get you your rainbow baby. I don't blame you for getting drunk and eating lots of crappy food. Have lots of fun and have a drink for me.

Walking a few miles to Walmart is definitely a workout. Especially if you bought a few things since you had to carry them home.

I actually don't mind the nausea. I welcome all the symptons. Makes me think all is well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search