Work Out Check In Aug 29 to Sept. 4

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2011, 11:19 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Hey ladies! I have not been feeling well and I'm overworked and under paid DH finally told me today that I need to start looking for another job so I can quit this one. Being stressed out is not good for me or for his & I's relationship. I think it's taking a toll on my body. I keep getting bad chest pain and sick to my stomach and it's just wearing on me. I hope you ladies are doing well with your excersising because I haven't lol.

Sarah how is the Clomid treating you?

Melissa how are you feeling?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 1st, 2011, 03:50 PM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
Sarah glad you only have to take clomid a few more days and yes I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it helps you at O time and you get your BFP. Lobstering sounds interesting. I've never been. Sounds like hard work though. I hope you have fun and yes I'm just like you I don't like to go out without makeup on. Helps hide the wrinkles..lol. DH makes fun of me sometimes also.

I didn't manage to get up this morning and workout. Way too tired. Hopefully tomorrow mornig I'll have a bit more energy. I doubt I'll get in a workout when I get home. DH is working on our house today so when I get home I'll have to play with DS outside until DH gets done. Maybe we can run around our property and that would be my workout..lol.

Did you get your results today? I hope so. The waiting is terrible. I go in tomorrow for bloodwork so I'll let you know how that goes. I just have such a strong feeling that this preg is going to be fine. It just feels so much different than last time. It feels more like my preg with DS so I'm praying that it will last.
Running around your property with your DS definitely sounds like a good workout! It's activities like that where you don't even realize how much exercise you're getting. I love those because it seems like less of a chore or obligation, if that makes sense.

Lobstering was definitely interesting! It is such hard work! OMG!! It was nonstop for about 11 hours straight. My BF made fun of me for putting on makeup but I told him to zip it. I learned that fresh bait is so nice once you've smelled rotten bait. GROSS!!! We caught just over 1,000 lbs of lobster which is awesome! I am exhausted! I barely ate today...had my lunch at 5:30 on our way back into the harbor. Definitely a good workout! Oh, and it feels like the house is rocking back and forth because I'm so used to being on the water. It's really weird and kind of annoying.

I did get my results...kind of. They left a message and it was kind of vague but positive so that's good. They think I'll respond well to the Clomid and advised me to test on CD 30 (yeah right..I'm not going to last that long without POAS!). I'm going to call them tomorrow to get more details but for now I'm glad that it's good news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
Hey ladies! I have not been feeling well and I'm overworked and under paid DH finally told me today that I need to start looking for another job so I can quit this one. Being stressed out is not good for me or for his & I's relationship. I think it's taking a toll on my body. I keep getting bad chest pain and sick to my stomach and it's just wearing on me. I hope you ladies are doing well with your excersising because I haven't lol.

Sarah how is the Clomid treating you?

Melissa how are you feeling?
Katie, I'm so sorry!!! It definitely seems like you should look for another job. It sounds like this one is giving you way too much anxiety! It's not healthy, emotionally or physically! I had a job like that and kept having anxiety attacks, dreaded going in, etc. As soon as I left it and got a job I loved, the anxiety disappeared. I think it seems like the right move for you. You deserve to be happy. It's not worth it if you're miserable! I don't blame you for not feeling motivated to exercise. When stress like that gets to you, it takes out so much energy.

Last edited by pepper73; September 1st, 2011 at 03:54 PM.
September 1st, 2011, 05:30 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Katie I'm so sorry that your having problems at your job. I agree you should definitely look for a new job, chest pains and a sick stomach can be no fun. I don't blame you for not working out. When your having problems at your job the last thing you want to do is workout.

Sarah sounds like you had a great day. 1000 lbs of lobster is alot of lobster. You definitely got your workout in and then some. I'm wondering if you'll be sore tomorow from working so hard today. So glad you got good results on your test and yes I would definitely call them back and get more info. I agree not likely that your waiting until CD 30 to test..lol.

Katie I'm feeling really good, a bit of nausea but other than that I feel pretty good. I'm really tired also but working out does seem to give me some extra energy. i've got blood work tomorrow morning. Hoping for good numbers. I'll let you know.

Hope you guys have a great evening. Sarah I bet you sleep like a baby after all that hard work.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 2nd, 2011, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Katie I'm so sorry that your having problems at your job. I agree you should definitely look for a new job, chest pains and a sick stomach can be no fun. I don't blame you for not working out. When your having problems at your job the last thing you want to do is workout.

Sarah sounds like you had a great day. 1000 lbs of lobster is alot of lobster. You definitely got your workout in and then some. I'm wondering if you'll be sore tomorow from working so hard today. So glad you got good results on your test and yes I would definitely call them back and get more info. I agree not likely that your waiting until CD 30 to test..lol.

Katie I'm feeling really good, a bit of nausea but other than that I feel pretty good. I'm really tired also but working out does seem to give me some extra energy. i've got blood work tomorrow morning. Hoping for good numbers. I'll let you know.

Hope you guys have a great evening. Sarah I bet you sleep like a baby after all that hard work.
I am extremely sore!! Wow!! I can barely walk today, lol!! I'm hoping to get the energy up to mow the lawn today and that should loosen up some muscles.

Good luck with your bloodwork!!! I can't wait to hear the results!!!

Katie, how are you feeling today?
September 2nd, 2011, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
I am extremely sore!! Wow!! I can barely walk today, lol!! I'm hoping to get the energy up to mow the lawn today and that should loosen up some muscles.

Good luck with your bloodwork!!! I can't wait to hear the results!!!

Katie, how are you feeling today?
LOL!! I figured you'd be sore but I'm sure it is a good kind of sore. Mowing the lawn will definitely be a great workout also. I didn't manage to get up this morning and work out. Just too tired. I'm looking foward to our long weekend and getting to sleep in a few mornings.

I went and had them take blood this morning. She said she would call me as soon as she got my results but I'm sure that I will end up calling them this afternoon. i can't figure out why dr's office can't call us back. I'm pretty nervous. Just hoping for good numbers. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

Katie I hope you have a better day at work today.

September 2nd, 2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
i can't figure out why dr's office can't call us back. I'm pretty nervous. Just hoping for good numbers. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.
I totally agree!! It is so frustrating to have to wait. These numbers are so important to us and it is so nervewracking to wait around for them to call.

I'm sure your numbers will be great. Are you going in again in 2 days to see the progression?

Katie, did you get your ultrasound results yet? I hope things are good at work. TGIF!
September 2nd, 2011, 06:42 AM
Quote:
I totally agree!! It is so frustrating to have to wait. These numbers are so important to us and it is so nervewracking to wait around for them to call.

I'm sure your numbers will be great. Are you going in again in 2 days to see the progression? TGIF!
The nurse said it would just depend on where my numbers were at if I had to come back in. I am so hoping for really high numbers and I don't have to go back in a few days. I think my doctor is going to do my first ultrasound in about a week and a half. The nurse said she would go over my results with him and see when he wanted to see me. He did say last time that I would be coming in much more frequently this time just to help put my mind at ease which is going to be nice. I'll let you know when I hear from the nurse.

September 2nd, 2011, 07:15 AM
Feeling so relieved and wow what quick results. Just heard from the nurse and my HCG is 3696 and progesterone is 27.18. She said those were great numbers and the doctor didn't need to test again. She is setting up my first ultrasound and my first appointment with the doctor and should be calling me back later today. I think she realized how nervous I was and called as soon as they got the numbers. I'll let you guys know when the first ultrasound is.

September 2nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Running around your property with your DS definitely sounds like a good workout! It's activities like that where you don't even realize how much exercise you're getting. I love those because it seems like less of a chore or obligation, if that makes sense.

Lobstering was definitely interesting! It is such hard work! OMG!! It was nonstop for about 11 hours straight. My BF made fun of me for putting on makeup but I told him to zip it. I learned that fresh bait is so nice once you've smelled rotten bait. GROSS!!! We caught just over 1,000 lbs of lobster which is awesome! I am exhausted! I barely ate today...had my lunch at 5:30 on our way back into the harbor. Definitely a good workout! Oh, and it feels like the house is rocking back and forth because I'm so used to being on the water. It's really weird and kind of annoying.

I did get my results...kind of. They left a message and it was kind of vague but positive so that's good. They think I'll respond well to the Clomid and advised me to test on CD 30 (yeah right..I'm not going to last that long without POAS!). I'm going to call them tomorrow to get more details but for now I'm glad that it's good news.

Katie, I'm so sorry!!! It definitely seems like you should look for another job. It sounds like this one is giving you way too much anxiety! It's not healthy, emotionally or physically! I had a job like that and kept having anxiety attacks, dreaded going in, etc. As soon as I left it and got a job I loved, the anxiety disappeared. I think it seems like the right move for you. You deserve to be happy. It's not worth it if you're miserable! I don't blame you for not feeling motivated to exercise. When stress like that gets to you, it takes out so much energy.
Glad you had a good time Lobstering! It sounds like a lot of fun but I get sea sick lol! Exercise is always more fun when you don't realize your doing it

Quote:

Melissa I am glad you got good numbers back! And that is awesome that working out is giving you more energy.

I'm doing well today! DH and I both took off work today so we have a 4 day weekend!!! Today we hiked around the woods moving our trail cameras. It was quite an eventful day! I hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

September 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
Melissa, congratulations on GREAT numbers!!! Wahoooooo!!!! That is so great!!!! I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!!!

Katie, your day sounds wonderful!!! It's important to give yourself that kind of peace! I hope you have a fabulous 4 day weekend!!

I mowed half of the lawn today. I couldn't take it anymore though because my hands were so sore from putting bands on lobsters yesterday and gripping the lawn mower handle today was brutal. It was a great workout though...just about an hour. I had eggs for breakfast and I'm not sure yet what I'll have for dinner. I'm waiting for my BF and his daughter to get home.
September 2nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Katie I'm so glad that you took today off and had a nice day in the woods. You so deserve it.

Sarah I bet your hands hurt. I don't know much about lobstering but it definitely sounds really hard.

We had filets for dinner. We were celebrating DH's new job. Very delicious!!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend. Any big plans?

September 3rd, 2011, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Katie I'm so glad that you took today off and had a nice day in the woods. You so deserve it.

Sarah I bet your hands hurt. I don't know much about lobstering but it definitely sounds really hard.

We had filets for dinner. We were celebrating DH's new job. Very delicious!!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend. Any big plans?
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! My favorite!!!

I have to go in for the 2nd half of my Clomid challenge test bloodwork. I'm not as anxious now since my first numbers were so good and the doctor us anticipating that I'll respond well to the Clomid. Later this morning/early afternoon I am going to try to motivate myself to mow the rest of the lawn and of course a little bit of housecleaning. Then I will reward myself with a nap.

Tomorrow will be a very bad food day for me. We are going to the fair so I am going to indulge in a ton of fried food, Italian sausage, and hopefully a loaded baked potato! I LOVE fair food!!! I will have to work out a ton next week though, lol.

Katie, I hope your stress levels are super low! Have you started looking for a new job?

I hope you all are having a great weekend!!
September 3rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
Hey ladies! I hope your having a great weekend DH and I had crablegs and shrimp at my parents house last night! Today we did a deer drive so I got my walking in there

How are you ladies doing? Any plans this weekend?

My blog

September 4th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
Hey ladies! I hope your having a great weekend DH and I had crablegs and shrimp at my parents house last night! Today we did a deer drive so I got my walking in there

How are you ladies doing? Any plans this weekend?
Crablegs and shrimp!! Delicious!!!!!

What is a deer drive?

I went to the fair yesterday and ate some crappy food, but also did a bunch of walking. Today I'm going again to get more food. I'm planning on loaded baked potato, blooming onion, fried pickles, and I will try fried oreos. Not exactly a menu for a dieter! LOL!
September 4th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Sarah I love fried oreos. I'm so jealous. I hope you eat lots of yummy food at the fair. I love the fair. Our fair is in a few weeks and I'm sure that we will go and eat lots of bad food.

We don't really have any big plans for this weekend. Just hanging out at home. I think tomorow we will be going to the pool so I should get in some swimming for exercise.

Sarah so glad that the doctor thinks you will respond well to clomid. I'm hoping this will be the answer for you. Have fun at the fair.

Katie glad your having a great weekend. Now I'm definitely craving crablegs and shrimp.

September 4th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Crablegs and shrimp!! Delicious!!!!!

What is a deer drive?

I went to the fair yesterday and ate some crappy food, but also did a bunch of walking. Today I'm going again to get more food. I'm planning on loaded baked potato, blooming onion, fried pickles, and I will try fried oreos. Not exactly a menu for a dieter! LOL!
Enjoy your fair food! I love it and could use some fair food A deer drive is where a bunch of people walk through an area where the deer are and push them into a certain direction.

Quote:
Sarah I love fried oreos. I'm so jealous. I hope you eat lots of yummy food at the fair. I love the fair. Our fair is in a few weeks and I'm sure that we will go and eat lots of bad food.

We don't really have any big plans for this weekend. Just hanging out at home. I think tomorow we will be going to the pool so I should get in some swimming for exercise.

Sarah so glad that the doctor thinks you will respond well to clomid. I'm hoping this will be the answer for you. Have fun at the fair.

Katie glad your having a great weekend. Now I'm definitely craving crablegs and shrimp.
We hung out at home all day today and it was nice. Melissa I hope your enjoying your weekend!

My blog

September 5th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Hi ladies!!

Actually the fried oreos were disappointing. They were good, but not as fantastic as I'd anticipated. The fried pickles were amazing!! I also had fried cheesecake, funnel cake, fries, blooming onion, a hot dog wrapped in bacon, a loaded baked potato and a milkshake. My friend and I pretty much ate for 4 solid hours and we were stuffed by the time we left. I didn't need to eat anything last night! I'm going again for a couple of hours. I want more fried pickles and some other things. I think I'll get another bacon-wrapped hot dog, but this time with a red hot dog. Those are the best. Tonight I'll be making a lobster scampi with pasta and fresh green beans.

The only exercise I'm getting these days is walking around the fair and of course BDing!

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search