Work Out Check In Sept 5 to Sept 11

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2011, 05:37 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Now I want a BLT!!! It sounds fabulous!!! I always think it's ridiculous when you go to a restaurant and they have a BLT on the menu for some ridiculous price. We have a restaurant near here that charges $9 for one. And you can make them really healthy too if you use low fat mayo and whole grain bread. You could make them with turkey bacon but the flavor would not be the same at all. Sometimes it pays to have real bacon. I am definitely going to make a trip to the store today to get some BLT supplies!

I haven't worked out lately, but I have done a lot of cleaning and moving around so at least I've been active. Two nights ago we had salmon and asparagus for dinner...delicious! Last night we had lobster, corn, & salad. It was fabulous! Dipping the lobster in butter definitely makes it less healthy, but it's still good.

Today we'll be busy with my BF's daughter so it'll be another active day.

I did ovulate, thank goodness! I'm so happy that the Clomid made my body ovulate earlier. I was really hoping that's what would happen. It's weird because my temps were fairly high during the time I was taking the Clomid and then dropped when I stopped taking it. I wonder if that's what usually happens. I should go browse some charts on FF. Luckily, too, I'm only 3 DPO so I am not at all stressed and obsessive yet.

Melissa, how is the morning sickness going? Is your DH excited about starting his new job tomorrow?

Katie, how are you doing? Any new prospects in the job search? Do you have any good 2ww symptoms to obsess about?
September 11th, 2011, 01:09 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Hey ladies! DH and I got a nice walk in this morning right before lunch We had baked lemon chicken for lunch. Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 11th, 2011, 06:28 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah your lobster and corn sounds awesome. I love lobster but around here it just costs so much that we only have it on special occasions. You can make BLT's healthy. I did use lowfat mayo but I picked up some maple cured bacon and it was so good. Turkey bacon is just not the same.

So glad you O'd earlier. i don't know if temps increase during clomid but that does look like what happened during your cycle. Katie may know more on this than me. The stress won't begin until sometime next week hopefully. I know I started testing at 10 dpo and got BFN's for several days so I would suggest waiting to test but I know that easier said than done. I just couldn't help myself and it was hard to wait until 10 dpo.

No workout for me today. We just relaxed and laid around the house. DH is excited to start his knew job and I'm so happy for him. It will be so nice for him to have a job that he enjoys. Morning Sickenss hasn't been too bad this weekend but I slept a bit later than i normally do during the week and I think that helps. We'll see what tomorrow brings..lol.

Katie so glad you had a nice relaxing walk and baked lemon chicken sounds great.

Hope you ladies had a wonderful Sunday.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Last edited by melissalaw; September 11th, 2011 at 06:40 PM.
September 12th, 2011, 04:25 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Katie, the baked chicken sounds amazing!!! I'm glad you got a nice walk in. How is the 2ww going?

Melissa, yes lobster can get really expensive. It's too bad but it's also good for my BF,lol. I had BLT's yesterday and they were so good! I wish I had thought of getting maple cured bacon. That sounds really good!

I'm filling in at a law firm starting today for the next few weeks and won't have access to JM...except for Tuesday afternoons. I am already dreading the withdrawals! I should be able to get some walking in on my lunch breaks though so that will be nice.

I hope you ladies have a great Monday!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search