Work Out Check In Sept 12 to Sept 18

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2011, 03:38 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I tested last night... BFN but I'm not giving up hope since it's still early When are you testing Sarah? Hope you ladies have a great day!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 15th, 2011, 04:21 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to try and wait until Tuesday, but I'm sure I'll probably cave over the weekend. I'm sorry for the BFN, but it is definitely early! Melissa, didn't you test at 10 or 11 DPO and get a BFN before you got your BFP?
September 15th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Usually I can hold out but this time I just have an inkling!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

September 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Katie and Sarah I am so praying for BFP's for both of you. I so hope that you have morning sickenss Katie and sore boobs definitely sounds positive to me.

Katie I'm sorry about the BFN but Sarah's right I started testing at 10 dpo and got BFN's until 13 DPO so I'm hoping that it is just still too early for you and you tested at night so maybe that's why also.

Sarah I will be looking for your updates when you test. I so hope this is your month!!! The buttermilk pork chops sound really good. I'm having buttermilk chicken tonight but may be trying the buttermilk pork chops if you say they are good.

No workout for me this morning. I was way too sick. I am going to try to switch them to night time so we shall see how I do. My past track record is not that great. But I think Katie's right as long as I eat healthy all should be good.

I can't wait to see both your update. I'm saying lots of prayers for you both today!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 15th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Ladies I think this might be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My blog

September 15th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Katie I'm so excited for you!!! this is just so awesome. Now Sarah it's your turn. Let's keep our fingers crossed for you to get good news soon also. Katie I'm praying for a healthy 9 months for you.

September 15th, 2011, 02:05 PM
OMG Katie!!!! I got chills reading your post and I think I might start crying!!! I am so freaking happy for you!!!! Post a pic!!!!!

I HATE being away from JM during the day!! I miss out on so much!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

I walked into TJ Maxx today at lunch and right in front of me was a big baby products display. I was like...hmmmm, could this be a sign? One of the products was a double stroller too! LOL! I know I read into things too much, but every little bit of hope keeps me going.

Wishing both of you tons and tons of morning sickness!! I hope I can jump on board soon too!!
September 15th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Sarah I hope you can jump on board real soon also. I hope the baby display was a sign.

How were your buttermilk pork chops? We had buttermilk chicken. DH wants to try the pork chops next week.

I'm going to try to do some kettle bell (kettle corn..lol) tomorrow morning. I can't think of kettlebells now without thinking of kettle corn.

September 15th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I hope it was a sign too Melissa! They had a really cute diaper bag that was gender neutral and I came so close to buying it but I am too scared I'll jinx myself.

I didn't end up cooking dinner tonight. My BF was tied up with the boat and delivering lobsters so I didn't bother. I went to my best friend's house & hung out with her for a while. It's so great because we share a driveway so we're also neighbors. I have pretty bad cramps tonight. It feels like AF and also like I'm gassy...but it's too early for AF and I'm not gassy. It's weird. I am really trying hard to not think it's a sign. I'm really tired too, but I think that's because I've been up since 5am and it's rainy out.

Melissa, now whenever I think of kettle corn, I think of kettle bells! Hahaha!! Good luck tomorrow! But if you can't work out...don't sweat it. You can always do a workout over the weekend if you feel up to it.

Katie, the suspense is killing me! I am dying for an update!!!
September 16th, 2011, 03:12 AM
No update this am. I was too exhausted to take a test this am. I have a horrible headache. It's going to be one long day at work!

Sarah I really hope that is a sign for you too! And the double stroller part would be awesome. When are you testing?

Melissa how are you feeling today? Did you get to do your kettle corn ?

My blog

September 16th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
No update this am. I was too exhausted to take a test this am. I have a horrible headache. It's going to be one long day at work!

Sarah I really hope that is a sign for you too! And the double stroller part would be awesome. When are you testing?

Melissa how are you feeling today? Did you get to do your kettle corn ?
Katie, can you call in sick to work? It sucks that the only thing you can take for your headache is Tylenol. I don't think it works at all. I really wish Ibuprofen was safe! Are you going to test later today? I am giddy with excitement for you!!

I think I'll test on Sunday (10 DPO). I really wanted to be good and wait until Tuesday (12 DPO) but I have a big stash of HPT's and I know I will have zero will power! So far this cycle, the only thing different from any other cycle has been these cramps (still have them but so far they aren't as bad as yesterday), but like I've mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Clomid thing. My chart is almost identical to last cycle's chart so far...for post-O temps...so I can't even obsess about that.

Melissa, ditto what Katie asked....how's the kettle corn going? When is your next doctor's appointment? LOL!
September 16th, 2011, 05:11 AM
I wish I could call in but I can't. I'm the only one here to run the office. It's going to be a very long day. Just waiting for 3 so I can grab some groceries and go home to bed.

Sarah I'm still excited for you! I really hope you get your BFP when you test.

My blog

September 16th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Katie I'm so sorry you have a headache. I have had alot of those lately. They are no fun and I'm anal so I don't take anything for them. I just suffer through the pain. I'm anxious for you to test again also.

Sarah don't get discourage is you get a BFN at 10 dpo. I checked my chart and it took me until 14 DPO to get a BFP. I also had cramps like AF and I just knew AF was going to show up. the gas may also be a good sign. I have had a lot of gas..lol. that's great that your best friend is also your neighbor. I would love that.

I didn't mange to do my kettle corn this morning. I'm just so tired. I did get sick again also this morning. the morning sickness this time is so much worse than last time which I think is a good sign. I have my u/s next Thursday at 8:15 and then I meet with my doctor right afterwards at 8:45. I am already really nervous. Just praying for a great u/s. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I'll be stalking both of you for the next few days..lol.

September 16th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Katie, how are you feeling? I hope your headache went away! How are you feeling other than that? I hope you are able to have a nice, laid-back weekend!

Melissa, I'm so excited to hear about your ultrasound! I'll bet it'll go great considering how sick you've been! Will your DH be able to go with you?

Once again, I didn't have the buttermilk pork chops. My BF surprised me at work this afternoon with a bouquet of flowers and asked me to go out to dinner. We had Chinese food. Not the healthiest thing, but it was delicious and I didn't eat too much of it. Tomorrow I have a ton of housework to do and I might mow the lawn too. I won't have many more opportunities to do that with fall just around the corner. I guess I'll have to graduate to raking leaves and then shoveling snow! Although, if I get my BFP then I will not shovel snow. That'll be a good "honey, I can't do it...it's too risky" excuse!

I hope you ladies have a fabulous Friday night!! I hope we get to see some good news from Katie tomorrow!!
September 16th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Sarah how sweet that BF got you flowers and took you out to eat. i love it when DH does something special like that. Although it doesn't happen often..lol. We had grilled chicken from KFC tonight. It was so good. Now I want some chinese..lol.

Sarah your chart is looking good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'll let you know how the ultrasound goes. I'm so nervous.

Katie I am so hoping that you get some goods news tomorrow. You both are in my prayers.

September 17th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Thanks Melissa! You and Katie are in my prayers too! You know, it's so weird. When my friends on FB or here in town announce they are pregnant, I feel resentment and give myself a pity party....but on here, I am elated when someone gets a BFP and I get so sad whenever anyone announces the arrival of AF. It's a totally different dynamic. I never wish ill of any of my FB friends when they announce a pregnancy, but I definitely ask the "why not me"? On here, I don't feel that at all. Don't get me wrong, I still hope that it will happen soon for me...but I don't have any of the resentment at all. I guess it's because of everything everyone has gone through with losses...plus we all put everything out there for each other.

Do you all have any plans for the weekend? How are the both of you feeling? I'm going to try to eat healthy this weekend. If I don't mow the lawn, then I'll do a workout.
September 17th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
Thanks Melissa! You and Katie are in my prayers too! You know, it's so weird. When my friends on FB or here in town announce they are pregnant, I feel resentment and give myself a pity party....but on here, I am elated when someone gets a BFP and I get so sad whenever anyone announces the arrival of AF. It's a totally different dynamic. I never wish ill of any of my FB friends when they announce a pregnancy, but I definitely ask the "why not me"? On here, I don't feel that at all. Don't get me wrong, I still hope that it will happen soon for me...but I don't have any of the resentment at all. I guess it's because of everything everyone has gone through with losses...plus we all put everything out there for each other.

Do you all have any plans for the weekend? How are the both of you feeling? I'm going to try to eat healthy this weekend. If I don't mow the lawn, then I'll do a workout.
Sarah I feel the exact same way. I get so excited for other TTCAL ladies when they get BFP's. All of us have shared so much with each other, more so than I have with my friends in real life. None of my friends have been through what we have all been through so they just don't understand the way you guys do.

I cleaned the house this morning but I have been sick most of the day. Threw up twice so I guess everything is going really good..lol. DH still thinks I'm nuts but I think he is secretly relieved that this time is so different than last time.

No real plans tomorrow. We will go to church and then just hang out with the family which is what I need since I'm so tired.

Sarah how are you feeling? I hope your feeling terrible and having lots of symptons..lol. Your chart is looking really good. Fingers crossed.

Katie how are you? Hope your doing okay.

September 18th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Melissa, that's exactly it. It's so different. I even have friends who have had losses, but for some reason, they don't seem as affected as I have been...maybe because they've gone on to have healthy babies. I don't know. They totally understand, but it's different. It's hard to explain.

I'm glad you were so sick yesterday!! Yay!! It still feels so weird to say that, but to me, it's a GREAT sign that this one is here to stay! I know you feel the same way! It sound like you'll have a nice relaxing day today. Make sure you sit on the aisle at church just in case you feel sick!

Katie, how are you feeling? I'm worried about you and hope that everything's ok!

I didn't mow the lawn yesterday, but my BF wanted to have a bon fire so I helped haul wood to the burn pile. That was a great workout! It was cold out but I worked up a sweat pretty quickly. I may mow the lawn today.

I was going to test this morning but my urine was really diluted. I have no idea why it was like that. I made sure I stopped fluids pretty early last night and I peed twice before bed so it should've been nice and dark. I'm going to limit fluids today and test later on this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get 2 beautiful lines! So far, I don't have cramps today. My boobs have started getting sore, but unfortunately that could mean anything so I can't read too much into it. I'll keep you ladies posted!

Have a beautiful Sunday!!
September 18th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Hey ladies.. I'm doing okay. Still having some spotting. I haven't tested anymore. I'm still in denial. I hope you ladies are having a good weekend.

My blog

September 18th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Katie I'm glad your doing okay. I've been thinking alot about you today and hoping all is okay. Just know that we are here for you.

Sarah are you going to test today? I so hope that you get those two beautiful pink lines. Your chart is still looking really good. I'll be looking for your update. Hopefully your boobs hurting are a good sign. That was my first symptom. And now they have actually grown a size..lol. DH loves it but they hurt so bad he has to stay away.

I am feeling better today than yesterday but still sick. I haven't actually gotten sick today but just have an upset stomach. I do have alot of hope for this one. It just feels different than yesterday.

I think I may try to go upstairs here in a bit and workout a little bit. maybe about 30 minutes or so.

Not sure if I'll try to workout tomorrow morning of if I'm just going to try and switch to the afternoon.

I hope you both have a wonderful relaxing Sunday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search