Work Out Check In Sept 12 to Sept 18

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2011, 04:08 PM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies!

Well, I tested this afternoon and BFN. I'm not letting it discourage me too much yet since it's still early. I am sure I'll test again tomorrow and every day now until I either get a BFP or AF shows/temp drops.

I seem to have developed a head cold overnight. It was only slightly there this morning and has gotten progressively worse throughout the day. I really wish I could take some ibuprofen but I just have to suffer through it. At least I can take benedryl though and I'll take some tonight so I can breathe in my sleep. And, of course I looked up whether or not this could be a "symptom"...I'm ridiculous!

Katie, I'm glad you're ok. I have been thinking about you a lot too.

Melissa, did you get in a workout? I had some kettle corn a little while ago and thought of you!
September 18th, 2011, 04:51 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Melissa how are you feeling? Did you get a workout in?

Sarah sorry for the BFN but your defiantly not out yet!

Thanks for thinking of me ladies. I haven't had time to "dwell" on anything. My brother is getting married this coming Saturday and it's crunch time for everything. My mom, my sister and myself spent today decorating the reception hall. We are going to be decorating Thursday night and Friday day too. I'll take some pictures when we are done and post them.. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 18th, 2011, 05:23 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah I'm so sorry about the BFN but your only 10 dpo. I think that's when I first tested and got a BFN also. I know how terrible that is though. I'm still very hopeful for you.

Katie I'm glad that you've got alot going on right now. I'm sure that helps alot. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures you post of your brother's wedding. Are you doing the photography for the wedding?

No workout for me today. I sat on the couch and just couldn't manage to get back up..lol. Hopefully tomorrow sometime I can get one in.

I hope you guys have a great Sunday evening. If only we had one more day off tomorrow. I'd love one day with absolutely nothing to do but those days are far and few between..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search