Workout Check In Sept 19-25

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2011, 05:18 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good morning ladies!

I tested again this morning and the results are confusing. I used 4 tests (2 unknown brand ebay cheapies...2 early pregnancy tests.com). The 2 ebay cheapies show what I think is a faint line. I've never even seen a hint of a line before so I'm very hopeful. One of the EPT.com tests is BFN and the other was a wicked evap. I'm kicking myself right now for not waiting. I'm sure I'll test again later today and of course tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. Fingers crossed!! So far, my "symptoms" are sore boobs and last night I just started bawling for no real reason. I hope it's a baby making me cry!

Melissa, I don't blame you for vegging on the couch! I wish I could do that all day today!! How is the morning sickness? Are you able to get in a workout today?

Katie, I'm thinking about you. I hope your brother's wedding is a blast!
September 19th, 2011, 07:00 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my goodness Sarah I hope this is it. Your chart is looking really good also. I'm getting excited for you. Do you know what your due date would be? I'm sure you do..lol. Let us know after you test again. Hopefully by tomorrow you will have enough HCG in your system to have a beautiful line. I used the earlypregtests.com and they didn't show a positive until after my digi did. I always wondered if my batch was bad.

My morning sickenss seems to be getting worse which is such a good sign. I am already getting really nervous about Thursday. I just wish it would hurry up and get here.

I did manage to get in about 30 minutes of Kettle Bells..lol this morning. I bought a kettlebell book specifically for preg which gives you workouts to do the entire time. I like it so far.

Katie hope your doing okay today and having fun preparing for your brothers wedding.

Sarah are you still working at the law firm today?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 19th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I decided to call in sick to work today. My head cold is just too bad. I started driving in and realized that it was a bad idea. So, I stopped at the store and picked up Theraflu (safe for pregnancy thank goodness!) and a pack of digi's and came home. I am going to wait on the digi's...I'm scared of wasting them.

I'm glad you found a kettle corn book for pregnancy workouts! That sounds great!!

Katie, I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of exercise preparing for the wedding! Weddings are so stressful! I told my BF that when we get married, I want to just go to Vegas. I'm sure we can't though...his family would have a fit.

Ok, off to nap!
September 19th, 2011, 08:29 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Hey ladies!

Sarah- I hope you feel better soon (with the cold). How excited about the lines! I really hope this is it for you hun!

Melissa yay for getting your kettle corn in this morning!

AFM- I'm going crazy with all this wedding crap lol. I did take a test last night before bed and there is a line but it looks grayish so I think it's an evap. AF is officially late today. Still feel horribly sick to my stomach. I think I'm just going to wait it out until next week and see what happens. Hope you ladies have a great day!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 19th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Sarah I'm so sorry your sick today. I hope you get better soon. I have had horrible allergies the past few days which have been no fun. I am getting really excited for you.

Katie I'm glad AF has not shown up. I hope you get good news also!!

Sarah I don't blame you for wanting to go to Vegas to get married. you would definitely save some money. DH and I had a big church wedding which was so nice but it was not cheap. Although it was special to have our entire family there and the video of the wedding is amazing. I cry everytime I watch it.

September 20th, 2011, 05:27 AM
I am feeling much better! I love Theraflu!! LOL!!

My tests are really frustrating me. I can't get a clear answer. To top it off, my temp went up today. Until now, my chart has been nearly identical to last cycle. I know it's not because of my cold because I don't have a fever and got plenty of sleep. So....what the heck is going on? It's driving me nuts!! I hate TTC! I just want to get pregnant already so I can obsess over something different for a change.

Katie, I really hope you are pregnant! AF is 2 days overdue now, right? How long will you wait before you test again? I know I should wait a few days. I'm just too neurotic though, lol.

Melissa, I'm sorry the allergies are bothering you. You know, you can take Benedryl which should help. I'm so glad it is a pregnancy approved drug. I'm sure allergies plus morning sickness must be no fun at all. Only 2 more days until your ultrasound!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

No workout for me today. I'm feeling better, but don't want to push it. I work 1/2 day today so I'll be able to rest more this afternoon. We had lobster for dinner last night which would be really healthy if I didn't drench it in butter! Tonight I'm going to make pizzas...a meat loaded one for my BF and a veggie one (spinach, artichoke hearts, olives, & carmelized onions) for me. I got the Boboli thin crust because I figured if it's thin, it will have less carbs! Haha!! I would've gotten the whole grain crust but my BF refuses to eat it and I know he'll want to try my veggie pizza.
September 20th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Sarah your chart is looking really promising. I checked my chart and my temp jumped at 12 dpo also. Hopefully that is a good sign. Hopefully by tomorrow morning you will get your BFP. I hope this is it for you.

No workout for me this morning. I'm really sick today. Tried to eat breakfast but had a really hard time. I'm hoping that all the morning sickness is a good sign.

We are having homemade pizzas tonight also. I got a new recipe out of the Cooking Light Magazine that we are trying. If it is good I'll post the recipe for you to try. It is a white pizza with chicken. It look good.

Katie I hope your doing okay. Still no AF?

Sarah hope you can get in some more rest this afternoon. I wish I could take a nap.

September 20th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Melissa I hope your morning sickness is a really good sign! Sorry about your allergies! I hate having bad allergies.

Sarah how are you feeling? Take a nap for me while you at it

I'm going in for a beta this afternoon. I'm not holding out much hope though. The cramps are pretty intense today and the spotting is more.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

September 20th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Katie I'm sorry about the low beta numbers, the cramping and spotting. Glad you seem to be doing okay.

Sarah any more news from you?

I've been on the phone half the day with my insurance company and doctor's office and they are driving me nuts. I think I told you guys that because DH changed jobs we have to be on cobra insurance for about one and half months. Well I mailed our premium in on Monday a whopping $2600 for the one and half months which is insane but we just can't be without insurance. The dr's office called today said that we didn't have insurance so they would have to reschedule my appt on Thursday so I was not happy. I told her that I had just mailed my premiums in on Monday so the insurance company probably hadn't received them yet and if they would just file the claim the insurance would pay. Well they wouldn't do that. So finally I told her that there is no way I am changing my appointment and I will just pay for it myself. they wanted to reschedule until next Friday when insurance would have kicked in but I can't wait that long. So we are just going to pay for the visit and insurance said they would reimburse us once they get our premiums. Dr. offices can be so frustrating. It's like they don't understand all that we have been through and what it means to be reassured. thankfully I am still able to go on Thursday and I can't wait. so that's been my nutty day.

September 20th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Melissa, I can't wait to hear how your pizza comes out! I hope it's delicious!!! I love white sauce on pizza so I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Katie, good luck with the bloodwork! I hope you get fantastic news!! I have everything crossed for you!

As for me, I'm just waiting and waiting. I'm not too hopeful, even with my temp rise today. I would've thought I'd get a positive by now if I was pg. I think tomorrow's temp will say a lot. If it drops, then I won't bother testing.

I got some housework in today...that was my exercise, lol. Not too motivated lately. The fact that it's rainy out doesn't help with motivation, that's for sure.

Where are all the other ladies who joined up in the weight-loss group?
September 21st, 2011, 06:28 AM
Okay Sarah I checked your chart and it still looks good. I'm anxiously awaiting. Did you test again this morning?

No workout for me this morning, just too sick. I'm going to try to workout after work. i did manage to do about 20 minutes of Kettlebells ..lol. last night so maybe I can do that again tonight. I think my morning workouts are over for a while.

Our white chicken pizza was really good. I'm going to put the recipe on the recipe thread. you should definitely try it and I got it out of the cooking light magazine so it's pretty good for you.

Sarah how was your pizza last night? I'm sure it was delicious.

katie how are you doing? I'm hoping that your doing okay.

my appointment is at 8:15 tomorrow morning so I'll let you guys know how it goes. Wish me luck. I'm really nervous about it.

Sarah i wondered the same thing about where the other girls were that were going to join us on the weightloss forum. Please if there is anybody else that wants to join, please join in. The more the merrier.

September 21st, 2011, 09:26 AM
Sarah how are you doing today? Did you test? I'm still holding out hope for you!

Melissa how are you feeling? Sorry your having to deal with all the insurance/doctors crap! That can really be frustrating.

AFM: I'm doing okay. Trying to keep my spirits up. They added a slew of things for me to use this cycle so I guess we are going to try it.

Ladies please join us if your lurking

My blog

September 21st, 2011, 04:39 PM
Hi ladies! I had a long, boring day at the law firm so now I'm wiped out from doing absolutely nothing! I keep asking them to give me projects but they haven't figured out that I can handle them. I only get bits & pieces to do and the rest of the time I sit there bored. I did spend some time coating the entire office with Clorox wipes though since more people are getting sick there. Yuck!

I will probably test tomorrow but I'm not totally sure. I am definitely losing hope and it's killing me. Katie, I am also devastated that you got AF. It isn't fair!! It seriously makes me wish I had a punching bag so I could just go nuts on it and get out this frustration and anguish. I want us to have our rainbow babies already. It breaks my heart that we now have a ton of newbies joining TTCAL. It really sucks! Ok, that rant made me feel a little better.

Melissa, I haven't checked the recipe thread yet, but I am definitely anticipating the pizza recipe. My pizza was good, but definitely not a diet food. I tend to be heavy handed with the cheese. I am SO excited for tomorrow!! I'm definitely going to be getting on JM on my phone so I can catch an update....in between my fits of boredom of course! LOL! I'm sure everything will go great. You've been sicker than s**t so I have no doubt you've got a strong little one in there!

Katie, what is the new regime for you? Did they know if you had a chemical or if it was just AF? I hope it all works for you. Your optimism inspires me so much and it will definitely pay off!
September 22nd, 2011, 09:15 AM
So I went this morning for the ultrasound and ofcourse had to wait an eternity once we got there. I was so nervous and sick I thought I would throw up right in the waiting room..lol. When we finally got back there I was shaking so bad from the nerves. I'm sure my blood pressure was through the roof. When she found the babies heartbeat I started crying and couldn't stop. My poor husband just sat there trying to help me stop crying. I guess men just don't understand. But everything looks great. Baby was measuring 8 week and 1 day which is exactly where it should be according to my LMP. Now if we can just make it a few more weeks I feel like I will be home free. This one just feels different that the last time. It's hard to explain but I just seem to know that everything will be okay.

Now enough about me, Sarah what's going on with you. Looks like your 14dpo and temps are still high. Are you still geting BFN's? I just keep hoping that I will log on and see your beautiful BFP!!

Katie I hope your doing okay today. Getting closer to your brother's wedding. I'm sure you will be relieved when it's over.

September 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
I'm on my phone at work so I can't type a lot without getting totally frustrated. But I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you Melissa. I got weepy reading your update. It's just so wonderful! I would be bawling too if it was me & I'm sure the tech sees women have that reaction all the time.

Katie, how are you doing? Are you ready for the wedding to be over? I can't wait to see pics!

Yes, I'm at 14 DPO with high temps & BFN. I'm so frustrated & disappointed. I am so sick of TTC.
September 22nd, 2011, 01:57 PM
Thank you Sarah. It means so much to me to have your support.

I am so sorry about the BFN. TTC is no fun at all when all you want is to be preg. I know your time is coming soon. I pray for you and Katie everyday and all the ladies on TTCAL. It's just not fair how long it takes sometimes to get that BFP. Is your dr going to keep you on the clomid next cycle also? My sister in law TTC for over one year and her doctor put her on clomid and I believe it was her second cycle she got preg. So hopefully the same will happen to you.

September 23rd, 2011, 04:24 AM
Melissa, do you have any pics from your ultrasound? I'll check your update thread and also pop over to PMAL just to check. How are you feeling? When is your next appointment? I'm so glad your DH was able to go with you. I know that was a concern of yours so it's so great that it worked out.

Katie, how are you doing? What is your game plan this cycle? I hope that you aren't working so hard on the wedding that you can't enjoy yourself. You deserve to have a great time!

I'm going to call my doctor today and see about getting in to meet with her on Tuesday. I'm hoping she'll put me on Clomid again. I loved that it helped me ovulate early and I also want it to help my egg quality. I also have to talk to my BF about doing a SA. It makes mores sense to do that next before we do anything invasive with me...like an HSG. Plus, it's cheaper. As it is, I've done over $1,000 worth of blood tests. I don't have insurance right now so it's all out of pocket.
September 23rd, 2011, 06:25 AM
Sarah I posted some pictures on this thread
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...l#post24886238

My scanner is ancient so I couldn't figure out how to crop them. I was so thankful that DH was able to come also. I don't know how I could have handled it by myself. I was too nervous.

Your temps are still high. I wonder if that is a side effect of the clomid? Katie may know. Has AF shown up yet?

I did workout last night for about 30 minutes. I just can't do it in the morning right now so I just cut my workouts in half so I can find the time to do them at night. I figure a little is better than nothing.

Katie hope your doing okay.

September 23rd, 2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks for that link! Hopefully I can see them on my phone!

I was wondering the same about the clomid. Or it could be the B6 but I still would think that my temps would be dropping at least a little.

I called my doctor & she's having me go on for a beta so I'll know a definite yes or no later this afternoon. I'll keep you posted.
September 23rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
Good Luck on the beta's. I would love it for you if they came back positive!!! Did she tell you how long it would take to get the results? Hopefully you won't have to wait all weekend for them. I'll be watching for your update!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search