14 Day Fast Track Diet

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2011, 06:17 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here is the diet that my boss sent to me. One thing I like about it, is meals are planned out so grocery shopping gets really simple.

When You’re Ready to Get Started
Here is the number one method I recommend to get the best results on the Fast Track: Follow the 14-Day Fast Track Menu to the letter, with no changes. Zip. Nada. Follow the plan. The Fast Track Menu is a simple and tasty way to avoid confusion and build momentum instantly. Thousands of my clients have achieved great success by following this menu exactly. I highly recommend you model their success.

All right, let’s talk about this. First, let me once more emphasize the value in following the menu as you get started: it’s delicious and economical, and it keeps you on track for optimal heath and belly fat loss. Second, yes, I did design the Fast Track Menu to have flexibility for various reasons—including dietary restrictions. So if you truly feel the need to make adjustments, there are six important guidelines to follow:

1. An entire day’s menu can be repeated exactly every day for the entire two weeks. For example, if variety is not the spice of your life and Day 3 reads like poetry to your senses, then repeat Day 3 for Days 1 though 14.

2. A meal or snack can be exchanged for another meal or snack within its category from any day on the Fast Track Menu. For example, if dinner from Day 2 was incredible, and you’re ready to enjoy it for dinner again on Day 4 … you can! In the same way, a lunch can be exchanged for another lunch, and a snack for another snack.

3. An item within a meal can be exchanged with another item from its category. Proteins can be exchanged for proteins, Super Carbs for Super Carbs, and so on. If the protein for dinner is salmon, but your taste buds are calling for sautéed chicken breast, feel free to go with the chicken instead. Or if asparagus is the chosen Super Carb, but you’re more of a mushrooms and broccoli type of person, go ahead! I’ve provided a categorized Belly Best Foods list in Chapter 6 with all your Fast Track Menu foods options.

4. The Fast Track Menu is all about easy, tossed-together meals. If, however, you love spending time in the kitchen and take joy in your culinary creations, Chapter 5 is for you. I’ve given you many tasty Ultimate Carb Swap recipe options for all parts of your day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats. It is important to substitute these recipes only for similar meals or snacks. For example, my famousChocolate Lace Cookies are perfect for an evening treat, and my mouthwatering Steak Béarnaise is a great choice for dinner.

5. For those of you constantly on the go, I recommend substituting meals with a stevia sweetened whey protein shake. Each shake should have at least 20 grams of protein and be very low in sugar (I recommend Jay Robb or Primal Fuel brands).

6. Your treat is something to delight in every evening, so here are some substitutions to savor: In place of dark chocolate, bake a batch of my Chocolate Lace Cookies, and enjoy two each night with your hot beverage. Or relax with two glasses of red wine or two vodka/club sodas as a substitute to your sweet treat and hot beverage. You may also substitute one serving of fruit as your evening treat (please Nature’s Candy for portion size).

FAST TRACK MENU

Day 1 BREAKFAST2 eggs, fried Bacon Cheese Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Pecans (¼ cup) LUNCH Spinach salad Chicken breast Bell peppers Olive oil-and-vinegar dressing SNACK Deli meat (1 serving)DINNER Grilled salmon Asparagus Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 2 BREAKFAST 2 eggs, scrambledAvocado Mushrooms Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Cheese (1 serving) LUNCH Lettuce-wrapped hamburger patty Avocado Cucumbers SNACK Hard-boiled egg DINNER Sautéed pork chopsBroccoli Mushrooms Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 3 BREAKFAST Cottage cheese Walnuts Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Almonds (¼ cup) LUNCH Sautéed chicken breast Bell peppers Broccoli SNACK Cheese (1 serving) DINNER Sautéed steak Brussels sprouts Mushrooms Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 4 BREAKFAST 2 eggs, sunny-side up Bacon Coffee with half-and-half SNACKDeli meat (1 serving) LUNCH Tuna Avocado Mixed greens SNACK Macadamia nuts (12 raw) DINNER Sautéed tilapia Artichoke Cauliflower Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 5 BREAKFAST 3-egg omelette Avocado Mushrooms Cheese Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Walnuts (¼ cup) LUNCH Mixed-greens salad Chicken breast Artichoke Cheese Olive oil-and-vinegar dressing SNACK Cheese (1 serving) DINNER Sautéed halibut Spinach Bell peppers Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 6 BREAKFAST Cottage cheese Walnuts Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Pumpkin seeds (¼ cup) LUNCH Sautéed chicken breast Asparagus Salt and pepper, to taste SNACK Deli meat (1 serving) DINNER Sautéed pork chops Broccoli Mushrooms Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 7 BREAKFAST 2-egg omelette Sausage Avocado Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Hard-boiled egg LUNCH Grilled hamburger patty Cheese Cucumbers SNACK Cheese (1 serving) DINNER Grilled salmon Spinach Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 8 BREAKFAST 3-egg omelette Avocado Mushrooms Cheese Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Macadamia nuts (12 raw) LUNCH Tuna Sautéed asparagus Salt and pepper, to taste SNACK Deli meat (1 serving) DINNER Sautéed steak Brussels sprouts Mushrooms Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 9 BREAKFAST 2 eggs, fried Bacon Cheese Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Cheese (1 serving) LUNCH Mixed-green salad, Chicken Breast, Artichoke, Cheese Olive oil-and-vinegar dressing SNACK Almonds (1/4 cup) DINNER Grilled Halibut Cauliflower Zucchini Salt & pepper to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 10 BREAKFAST Cottage cheese Walnuts Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Deli meat (1 serving) LUNCH Tuna Avocado Mixed greens Olive oil-and-vinegar dressing SNACK Macadamia nuts (12 raw) DINNER Grilled pork chops Broccoli Mushrooms Salt and pepper, to taste TREAT Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 11 BREAKFAST 2 eggs, fried Bacon Cheese Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Deli meat (1 serving) LUNCH Lettuce-wrapped hamburger patty Avocado Cucumbers SNACK Pumpkin seeds (¼ cup) DINNER Sautéed halibut Spinach Bell peppers Salt and pepper, to taste Dark chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz.) Hot beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 12 BREAKFAST Cottage Cheese, Walnuts, Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Cheese (1 serving) LUNCH Mixed-greens salad, Chicken Breast, Artichoke, Cheese, Olive oil-and-vinegar dressing, SNACK Sunflower seeds (1/4 cup) DINNER Grilled pork chop, Squash, Salt & pepper to taste TREAT Dark Chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz) Hot Beverage with low-sugar-whipped cream

Day 13 BREAKFAST 3-egg omelette, avocado, mushrooms, cheese, Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Hard-boiled egg, DINNER Grilled salmon, Asparagus, Zucchini, Salt & Pepper to taste TREAT Dark Chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz) Hot Beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Day 14 BREAKFAST 2 eggs, scrambled, Bacon Cheese Coffee with half-and-half SNACK Brazil nuts (1/4 cup), LUNCH Romaine Salad, Chicken breast, Artichoke, Oil-and-vinegar dressing SNACK Cheese (1 serving) DINNER Sauted steak Brussel sprouts Mushrooms Salt & Pepper to taste TREAT Dark Chocolate (85%, up to 1 oz) Hot Beverage with low-sugar whipped cream

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search