Workout Check In Oct 24-Oct 30

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sarah you had to mention KK donuts I adore them!!! But the only KK in our area closed down. At least that is one less temptation I guess I bet Salem this time of year is so much fun! Have you been before?

October 28th, 2011, 08:08 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah your weekend sounds like so much fun. I'm sure that Salem has some really good halloween stuff going on. I went to school in Springfield, MA so I have been to Salem once while I was in school. We actually went up to Maine one weekend and love it. So beautiful up there.

Joanna I am glad you were able to get in a run. Don't worry about the eating. Somedays it is just so hard to eat good. I have my days where I eat so healthy and then some that I eat like a garbage disposal.

We will be finding out the gender on Dec 12 but I do have several ultrasounds in between no and then so I'm hoping that maybe they can tell earlier. I'll let you guys know as soon as I do.

Sarah I am still having morning sickness. I expected it to be over by now but it is still lingering on. DH is convinced that it's a girl becasue I have been so sick. Thankfully last night no bladder problems so maybe my uterus has popped up and it won't happen again. I have a dr. appt on Nov 7 so he will check it at that time and see if it has.

I am going to be cleaning my house tonight so that will be my workout today. We are going to a Halloween party at DH's work tomorrow so I won't have a chance to clean much tomorrow.

Hope you ladies have wonderful weekends.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 29th, 2011, 01:45 PM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Melissa, that's great that things seem to be calming down for you!! Too bad about the morning sickness, but at the same time it's great. I can't wait for you to find out what you're having!!! I have a feeling it's a girl too, but I'm usually wrong. That's so neat that you went to school in Springfield!

In wandering around Salem, I've seen a bunch of vendors selling kettle corn and I chuckle every time I see it! Hahaha!!! I have not been eating very well but we did a ton of walking last night and a ton of walking today. We're back at the hotel for a breather and then we'll go back out and do more walking. We just had a meal at Texas Roadhouse which was nice and healthy. Steak, salad, & baked potato...plus a glass of red wine. I definitely needed the nutrients. So far, the weekend has been fun...although it is very exhausting. I got to meet the original Michael Myers from the first Halloween movie and that was awesome. It turns out that his sister is Joanie from Happy Days & Joanie Loves Chachi. I thought that was interesting. We did some haunted houses too and that was fun. We also attended a Wiccan spell casting. She did a general spell on all of us and it was up to us to focus on what we wanted the spell to be used for. I focused on fertility, of course. In an hour or so, we'll put on our costumes and head back into Salem for shopping and more haunted houses. The snow hasn't made it's way up here yet, but it is cold & rainy. Yuck!

How are you ladies doing?
October 29th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Sarah glad you guys are having fun. Don't forget to post some pictures of you guys in your costumes. I can't wait to see them.

We went to a party of DH's work today which was fun. Of course DS wouldn't put on his costume. he keeps saying that it's too big, it's too big..lol. I paid $30.00 for an Elmo costume and DS won't wear it. he did get a bunch of candy and of course I have ate way too much.

Tomorrwow will be a day of relaxing for us. I have to buy groceries and we will go to church in the morning but other than that, I'm doing nothing. Which I am so looking foward to.

Sarah I am going to the kitchen right now to make some kettle corn. After reading your post, I just have to eat some..lol.

Hope you ladie have a wonderful Saturday night and Sunday.

October 30th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Oh no!!! I'm sorry your DS won't wear the costume!! Will it fit one of your dogs? Over the weekend, I saw a few Goldens and just stopped to watch them walk. I love how they walk and wag their tails/butts. Like, they're happy ALL the time!

We got back a little while ago and I am SO tired! We did a ton of walking! The costume thing was pretty much a bust. If I had realized the weather was going to get so nasty, I would've had us put on costumes early in the day. My BF got one pic of me & his daughter but he used one of those disposable cameras so I have to wait until we get it used up before I can get the pic online. I should just use it up with pet pics & get it done this week.

A relaxing day sounds wonderful at this point! What did you other ladies do this weekend?
October 30th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Sorry about the costume. Did you guys get any snow? I bet katie got snow. I think PA got hit pretty hard.

I hadn't thought about putting the costume on my dog. the elmo face may fit our golden. I'll have to try that. I'll let you know. And yes goldens always seem happy. Our Emma is always wagging her tail and so happy just to be with you. although sometimes she is under my feet a bit too much but all she wants to go is be right next to you.

Today was relaxing. I didn't sleep good last night so we slept in this morning which was so nice.

I'm hoping to get back on track this week with my workouts. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

October 31st, 2011, 05:29 AM
We only got a little bit of snow. When we woke up yesterday, there were probably about 3 inches on the ground, but the roads were already bare and dry. I really hope this storm isn't an indication of what the entire winter will be like!

Good luck with the workouts! I might go to Zumba tonight, but I'm not sure yet. I'm still pretty tired from the trip. This morning, I have to take our German Shepherd to the vet to get the neut. I've been hounding my BF to get it done for some time now and after Waylon took off last week, he finally decided to go ahead with it. Our vet in town is outrageously over priced, so I'm taking him to another vet about 1/2 hour away. Then I need to go back out this afternoon to pick him up. I feel bad because he's going to be so excited about going for a ride...he has no idea what's in store for him! I'm going to try and resist the urge to go to McDonald's for breakfast and just cook myself a couple of eggs when I get home. We'll see!

I hope you all have a very Happy Halloween!!!
October 31st, 2011, 07:58 AM
I stopped at McDonald's this morning for breakfast..lol. I got an egg mcmuffin so I figure that's not that bad for me.

I don't know if I will be working out or not. I'm pretty sure that I have a bladder infection which is no fun at all. I called the dr. and I'm waiting for them to call me back. Hopefully I can get some antibiotics and be better as new very soon.

I agree about not wanting a bab winter. Although we don't get near the snow you do when it snows here even if it's just a few inches it shuts the town down. We just don't have the equipment to keep the streets cleaned.

Hope everybody had a wonderful Halloween.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search