Work out check in Nov 7-13

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2011, 03:20 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Hey ladies! How is every one doing? I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. New week, new time to start fresh for us if we need it.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

November 7th, 2011, 07:35 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Can I join in?! I'm officially starting up a workout plan again and need motivation!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
November 7th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Of course you can The more the merrier! What is your work out plan??

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

November 8th, 2011, 05:08 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.hun View Post
Can I join in?! I'm officially starting up a workout plan again and need motivation!
Happy to have you join us!!

I had a mega workout on Sunday doing yard work but yesterday was a bust because I had to drive 3 hours to my RE appointment and another 3 hours back. Today I have some dogs I have to walk so that will be my workout. I'm not sure yet what I'll eat.

How are the rest of you doing?
November 8th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I took a few days off (you know to completely fall apart emotionally - again) after my really crappy news Friday, but I am back on the wagon again today. Will probably keep workouts light for the next few days after the IUI yesterday. I know the doctor said normal activity is fine, but I don't want to jinx anything KWIM

OMG Sarah you have to drive 3 ours to your RE?!? If you do the Clomid/IUI route are they going to use a trigger and/or monitor you? I've had three u/s in the past 5 days plus the actual IUI visit, I can't imagine having to drive 3 hours each way for all of those.

November 9th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Hey ladies! How is everyone doing??

I have been doing really well with my workouts... not so much with the eating. My newest workout is Zumba! I bought a DVD and I love doing it. If you haven't tried it I highly suggest it. It's a lot of fun.

My blog

November 9th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone i'm Tareena I've lost 22lbs already, i go to the gym 2-3x a week, i eat some what healthy we home cook our meals go out to eat 1 a mth. when we do i order meals 500cals and under. i'd like to add 1-2x a week working out a home, haven't accomplished that yet

November 10th, 2011, 05:25 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Tareena!! I'm glad you're joining us!!

Joanna, luckily I don't have to do the IUI at the RE's office. That can be done with my OB which is just 5 minutes away.

Katie, what is the name of your Zumba DVD? I definitely want to try it!

I have been really good about eating, but not so great working out. I need a personal trainer to come kick my butt into gear!

Last edited by pepper73; November 10th, 2011 at 05:28 AM.
November 10th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sarah that is great that you don't have to go to the RE for the IUI. Much easier just to go 5 minutes away!

I haven't been doing great. This post-iui waiting has me on pins and needles and I tend to eat when I am stressed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search