Workout Check In Nov 28-Dec 4

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2011, 04:52 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow!! Already in a week that ends with December!!! YIKES!!!

How is everyone doing? Did you all survive Thanksgiving? I went to Zumba Thanksgiving morning so I felt good about eating. I also did Black Friday shopping at midnight on Friday so that was more exercise! Since Thanksgiving, I've been eating pretty well and did Zumba again last night. It is so much fun!

What does everyone have on their agenda today? Melissa, are you getting any of that snow I saw on the news? We got about a foot or 18" last week, but luckily it's all gone now.
November 29th, 2011, 07:00 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah sounds like you are doing great with your execising. I am still having trouble getting motivated. I am planning on doing 30 minutes of pilates this afternoon. Lately that seems to be all I have the energy for.

We haven't gotten any snow yet but they are calling for a little snow later on today. I don't think we are going to have any accumulation though.

Sarah when will your dr. be going out of town? I'm so hoping that you O while your dr. is in town so you can go ahead and do your IUI this month. I would love for you to get an extra special Christmas present.

I believe that I am finally over most of my morning sickness. I am just getting sick about 2 to 3 times a week now. I am feeling baby move around so that has helped keep me reassured. I liked all the morning sickness because it always kept me reassured and when it started getting better of course I started worrying.

I tried a new chicken casserole recipe last night which was awesome. I will try to post it later on the recipe section. I made it more healthy by using 2% cheese instead of the full fat cheese.

Joanna how are you doing? Have you gotten in some good runs lately?

Katie are you feeling better? I've been praying that you get healed quickly. I know how painful kidney infections can be.

Hope everybody has a great Tuesday and hopefully we can keep some motivation going through the holidays!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 29th, 2011, 10:33 AM
I just posted the chicken casserole recipe in the recipe thread. It was so tasty!! We made some green beans to go with it. Yummy!!

November 29th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey girls, sorry I've been awol. Not in a good place right now with my EDD approaching. I'm glad you are feeling better Melissa. I can't believe you are almost 18 weeks already. It seems like just yesterday you got your BFP

I'm so excited for you this cycle Sarah! Have you started OPKs yet?

December 1st, 2011, 10:50 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Hey ladies! I have been really slacking with the infection and all! But I'm hoping next week to be back up to par and working out! How is everyone else doing?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

December 2nd, 2011, 10:52 AM
Hey guys, I have been terrible this week with my working out. I slept funny on Tuesday night and have had this horrible pain in my neck. It hurt so bad that it made me physically sick, so no workout for me since tuesday. Thankfully it is finally feeling better today, so hopefully by Monday I can workout again.

Sarah how are you? I haven't seen you on JM this week. Just want to make sure everything is okay.

December 2nd, 2011, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi there!!

Can I join you guys in here?? I'm going to try to lose some weight and get in better shape in the next few months while we wait to try again. That and I'd like to lose a few pounds anyway before my wedding!

I had a huge wake up call last night when I went to get dressed up because DF was taking me out for a nice dinner... none of my nice clothes fit anymore! I know that I've been depressed and I've been really slacking on taking care of myself the last few months. I think I've gained about 20 pounds since I first got pregnant in May....

So... new early resolutions! Eat better... my big issue is usually eating enough and not letting my body go into starvation mode. I need to force myself to eat, especially breakfast. Get lots more exercise... DF and I are going to join a local gym next week and I'm excited because I love the elliptical machine, but they also have a pool, a sauna and zumba and kickboxing classes! Get my big hiney back to yoga!

Trying to totally be positive about having a plan and be as ready as possible when we get the go ahead from the doc in February or March!

December 2nd, 2011, 11:32 AM
Yay Becky, please join us. I hope we can all get some more motivation to help you get motivated. It seems lately the motivation has been lacking. Although Sarah has been doing pretty good at Zumba. I'm hoping that next week I can get back into workout mode.

December 2nd, 2011, 08:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Becky I am in the same boat as you. I have gained 20 pounds since my m/c. Must get back in gear.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search