Work out Check In Jan 29- Feb 4

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2012, 08:40 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting much just been crazy busy. DH and I have been working out at the Y and it feels great. I love it! He's been playing basketball with the guys every night of the week. I'm working out in the weight-room 2 nights a week, swimming 2 nights a week, and shooting hoops with the boys Wednesday nights

Joanna sorry to hear the eating didn't go well on vacation. Don't feel bad I know this weekend we are having friends coming and we will not eat well.... How is everything else going?

Sarah I have not heard anything back about the job. I did get an offer for another job that this company saw my resume for but the pay is a lot less and the hours are crappy so I passed on it. Have you heard anything about the post office job? I have no scheduled the RE appt yet. I'm still getting all my records & paper work done. It's crazy all the paperwork but I get why they have you do it ahead of time.

Melissa your belly is adorable and so small! I agree with Sarah what bloat! You look fabulous!

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful day!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

February 10th, 2012, 06:10 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been so bad this week!! I only went to the gym on Monday. I didn't do the wave either because I can't find the dvd. My eating hasn't been the greatest either. Yesterday morning, I treated myself to McD's breakfast. It was delicious! I am going to try and make it to the gym today.

Katie, I can't believe you haven't heard from that job. I don't blame you for turning down the other one. I haven't heard back from the Post Office yet. I'm not sure how long it takes to do a background check. Your workouts at the Y sound great! I'm glad you're enjoying them...and not passing out!

Melissa and Joanna, how have you been this week?
February 10th, 2012, 07:57 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
katie and Sarah I can't believe that neither of you have heard back on those jobs. Talk about leaving you hanging and waiting. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that you get some good news.

Katie sounds like you are doing awesome in working out. Just keep up the hard work and you will definitely see the results.

Sarah I wouldn't worry about not doing that great this week. You've been working so hard that you are do a little down time.

Joanna I hope you have a had a good week.

I haven't been that great with my workouts this week. We are trying to potty train Jackson so most of my spare time has been working with him. Potty training is so much harder than I imagined. Tomorrow I'll be cleaning the house so that will be my workouts. I've done really good eating. Last night we had the pork chop and apple recipe that I posted in the recipe section and it is so yummy.

I hope everyone has great weekends.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 15th, 2012, 08:07 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies!!! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!! My BF gave me a 15 day pass to the gym, which I am thrilled about. Since it's a new gym in our dinky town, it costs $5/day to go there so that pass is saving me a ton of money. I joked with him about how his gift was saying he thinks I'm fat, but I'm actually really happy that he did it because he knows how much I'm loving the gym. I worked out yesterday and it was brutal. I'll be going again at noon today. Oh, and the ladies who run the gym have decided that my best friend and I are going to be doing a 5K...I think it's the Relay for Life or something like that. They didn't even give us the choice to back out, lol. I'm telling you....going there is like being in boot camp or something.

So, get this. Yesterday I had a voice mail on my phone from a guy from one of the local post offices. He said he was calling about my interview scheduled for today and was wondering if we could change the time. I had NO idea I was scheduled for an interview!!! I have been getting all USPS correspondence through email but they never sent me an email about an interview (I even searched my spam folder and nothing). I am SO glad the guy called me! I called him back and I'm all set for an interview this afternoon. If it's the guy I think it is, he's a total hottie, lol. He was really nice on the phone and told me that it was going to be a low-key and relaxed interview so I shouldn't stress about it. I have a good feeling about this and really hope they hire me. It would be so great to get into the USPS work force...even with all the cuts they're having.

How are all of you doing? How are the workouts? What kinds of awesome meals have you been making?
February 15th, 2012, 10:43 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah I'm so glad that the post office called you. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get this job. The post office is an excellent employer with really good benefits. Sounds like your BF did good on Valentines Day. That gym membership sounds great. That's an expensive gym. I know most around here are like $1.00 a day not $5.00. DH got me some new silverware for Valentines Day. I know very romantic but that's what I wanted or I should say what we really needed..lol.

I haven't been that great with my workouts this week. Just doing about 20 minutes of pilates each day. Seems to be all I have the energy for right now.

No great meals this week so far. Last night we had filets and baked sweet potatoes which was really good and pretty good for you. Tonight is one of my favorites, poppy seed chicken but definitely not really a low fat meal but still tastes so good.

Katie and Joanna I hope you both are having a wonderful week.

I guess we should start a new thread with the right dates. It's Feb 15 and we are still under Feb 4..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search