Workout Check In Feb 27-Mar 4

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2012, 11:46 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies!!! How has your week been? I realize that we've missed most of this week but figured we can finish it up and then start a new one on Monday.

How are the workouts going? I went on Tues and Wed. Yesterday I couldn't go because of the storm, and today I was too lazy. Wednesday's workout was a killer though, and I'm still sore. We did our 5k training on the treadmill and then an insane workout of the day. I was beat!!

What are your plans for the weekend? Any fun activities? Anything good on the menu?
March 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good afternoon ladies!

So we went to the gym this morning, but by the time we did the tour and the paperwork we didn't have time to actually work out. So that starts Monday! I'm pretty excited, it's a great facility with lots of equipment and classes and it just feels comfortable there. The one thing I'm bummed about is that the Zumba classes are all during my working hours! Poop!

We're leaving town again tonight because Adam's grandpa passed away on Sunday and we're heading to the service. He was 93 and ready to go, but Adam's still kind of having a rough time with it, mostly because he now has no living grandparents. But I'm hoping to cheer him up with a nice meal and a play while we're there. I'd much rather stay home and keep working on my house, but...

I hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend!

March 2nd, 2012, 12:16 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My workouts have been terrible this week. I have done pilates for about 20 minutes each day so atleast I'm doing something. Just so tired and finding it hard to workout.

Sarah any news on the job front? What about you Katie, did you hear back from the paint store?

I have been eating good though so I guess that helps. Sarah as always you are doing great in your workouts. I'm sure you are really able to tell a difference because of all your hard work.

We are going to the Circus on Sunday and I can't wait. I haven't been in years and this will be Jackson's first time so it should be fun.

I hope everyone has wonderful weekends. Hopefully next week I'll feel more up to working out.

Becky so sorry about Adam's grandfather. I know how hard it is anytime you lose someone you love.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Last edited by melissalaw; March 2nd, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search