Workout check-in April 9-16

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Weight-loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2012, 05:58 PM
EJsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you all doing with workouts? Outside of workouts how are you all doing?
I took several days of from workout last week but did one work out of 10 min yesterday
Cardio for 4 min
Strength 3 min
Core 2 min
Stretch 1 min

Today I did 30 min Zumba.
Ate left over grilled lemon salmon, with brown rice, grilled carrots and steamed asparagus.
Now eating slices of pineapple (freshly cut)
~ Expecting our rainbow baby September 7, 2012 - grew wings on 1/27/2012

Please do not mention anything from the JM board on my Facebook page
April 11th, 2012, 07:48 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yummy grilled lemon salmon sounds awesome Lovisa!!

Dr finally took me off bed rest today now that I am at 37 weeks but no strenous exercise. Not sure what I am going to do. I know that I am going to clean my house. it's been 4 weeks with DH cleaning the house and while I love him for doing it, he just doesn't clean like me..lol. Next week if baby is still baking I may do some pilates but most likely won't do much until he is born. My contractions have really picked up and some are really painful so it probably won't be much longer. We did go ahead and set an induction date of April 25. So if he's not here by then, he will be here that day.

Sarah how are you doing? Is it about time for you to test?

Lovisa sounds like you are doing good in your workouts, keep up the hard work. I hope the weight loss is still going good for you.

Becky how are you? Still have that glorious morning sickness? I hope it keeps up, I know how reassuring that morning sickness is.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 11th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Melissa - I'm so glad that your little guy stayed in there! And now the end is in sight! I'm sure you're so very excited! I really can't wait to see that little guy!

Lovisa - Looks like you're doing really well with the exercise and diet... keep it up!

Sarah - Sorry about the witch showing... I was holding out a smidgen of hope that you might join me in December but now I really expect you to get that January DDC!

Katie - I'm so glad that things are looking up for you guys... 2013 is definitely the year you get your rainbow baby!!

AFM - still feeling like death warmed over a lot. Most days it's all I can do to get to work and be semi-functional there. It's hard because I'm incredibly irritable and working with the public doesn't exactly cause roses and sunshine to come out of my.... well you know. And then I have to deal with tons of food smells... I bought a bottle of mouth wash to keep in my office for the fun after-puke time. But I'm still feeling really good about this pregnancy. Yeah Melissa the morning sickness is all kinds of reassuring! And the unbelievably sore boobs that have grown already. And the fatigue and irritability... I'm six weeks today and have two more weeks to my first midwife appointment and three more to our first ultrasound.

I have been awful about going to the gym... it's only happened a couple of times in the last couple of weeks. DH and I are trying to take walks when we can, but most of the time all I want to do is sleep. At least I get some exercise running up and down the stairs at work!

September 29th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Good your doing well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search