Boosting their immune system

Forum: Children's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
~ Your kind host has let me post this here for a challenge on one of my boards. In case you wondered who I am! ~

Do you do anything to help your child boost their immune system in the winter?

Daniel has had so many bugs this year already and I just wondered if there were any things I could be doing to help him fight them off.

December 20th, 2010, 08:27 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I never really considered it when Ben was little, but my Daniel is immune deficient. We have to test his Ig levels every so often, and if they get too low, he'll get IVIg infusions. He gets sick constantly.
January 10th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Our GP has suggested I tell Danel's pediatrician about it. We're going to see him in February. Daniel sees him because of his developmental delays rather than physical problems but we did mention the frequency of him catching bugs and being ill on a previous appointment and we're going to bring it up again this time, maybe he will have some suggestions or do some further tests.

January 11th, 2011, 08:41 AM
BusyMom4's Avatar Veteran
My DD has a poor immune system. Her ped has us give her a double dose of vitamins daily. The other thing is a well rounded diet, but with her feeding issues, that is next to impossible, but she is on PediaSure, so that helps. Also, elderberry juice is VERY good for boosting the immune system, but Nyla wont drink it the little stinker!!

Big thanks to KimberlyD0 for my amazing siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search