Lacey's journey

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Progress Pictures LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Gracey and Evan's Ma
So I'm just getting started.. but here are my pics

As of Mid-May, It appears that all I have managed to lose, is a little of my pooch in the front and my big PP nursing boobs! My butt is finally shrinking a little (DH isnt too happy about THAT lol) and my thighs are smaller than they have been in a WHILE, though they are still my biggest problem area. I hope I can fill this page up with some big changes in my body shape, like so many of you have! You are all a huge inspiration!

At about 155 lbs or so, January 2008

And Mid May 2008, at 144 lbs

*ADDED JUNE 6, 2008* 143 lbs (DH wouldnt take the time to take them, so had to use my cam phone.. thats why they are so small.. dont mind DH's nasty bathroom.. lil sis was occupying mine!)
I think I only managed to get tanner! lol. My belly even seems to be pooching a bit MORE.. but this has been a bad week.. maybe next week!
Front

May 29th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Lcoots's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You look FABULOUS! Your at my goal weight..lol Hopefully one day I can get there...I can see the changes in your pics...Your doing great
June 1st, 2008, 04:11 PM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
Hi, my name is Tiffany... I'm lurking here from the Married Life board! I was trying to see if I could get any ideas on how to lose weight! Right now I am at 154 lbs, but would like to be around 140! First of all, let me say you look great and congrats on the weight loss!
I have been walking about 1.5-3 miles per day and I do 300 crunches every night, trying to flatten my tummy! Like you said, my thighs are my biggest problem! I don't really diet, as I believe it has to be a lifestyle change in order to maintain the loss! I eat lots of salads and whole grains, I am also a huge fan of Subway and eat it a few times a week! I am on a no sugar diet, other than my occasional Sweet Tea, and eat all Sugar Free snacks, when I snack! I drink lots of water, no sodas, but I occasionally splurge on a sweet tea(my biggest downfall!) Anyways, my question is how are you losing your weight? What is your diet and excercise like? Do you take dietary supplements and if so what kind? Sorry to bug you, but since we are starting around the same weight, I thought you might could help! TIA!

Thanks,
Tiffany

!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

June 2nd, 2008, 12:35 AM
Gracey and Evan's Ma
Really, I just eat a lot of chicken and try to eat fruits or something for snacks. Some days, that doesnt happen.. but I try! I try to stick to ONE cup of coffee or Dr Pepper a day.. water only after that. I WISH that I could run up to 3 miles a day.. but my asthma keeps me at 1.5 at the MOST! I do maybe 40 crunches a night, if not every OTHER night (sometimes even less than that LOL!).. really.. 300? my God, I cant imagine that I would be able to ROLL out of bed the next morning lol. I do the 40 on an incline though, so Im usually in pain for about 2days after a set! I hope that I eventually get to where you are (what all you are doing), but that would be a TOTAL lifestyle change for me-and Im trying to take baby steps (cause of the asthma)! I wish I could say that I do more, but maybe, as I gain some more endurance and get my lungs up to par.. Ill be able to really step it up!

I dont take any diet pills or anything, but occasionally, for breakfast, I make a smoothie using fat free vanilla yogurt, frozen fruit, and Whey Protein powder. I havent made one in a while, but I just bought a new thing of the Whey Protein so I may start again this week!
June 2nd, 2008, 07:37 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
Wow, i'm impressed that your really aren't even trying and the pounds are falling off...you're very lucky! Thanks for the tips! This week I am really trying to get serious about losing my weight! I also do shakes for breakfast, but I've been doing the Slimfast Optima! They are pretty good and i only do them at breakfast! Yes, I do 300 crunches a night...before I got married in March I was very active in a yoga class and I do the crunches that we learned in there! Being married and now having to cook dinner for my Hubby every night and taking care of household chores, it's hard to make myself drive back to the gym, so that's why I have began the walking! I think today on my lunch break I am going to go to Wal-Mart and get an excercise ball and start working with that a little bit too!

Thanks so much, and Good Luck!

Tiffany
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

June 9th, 2008, 08:15 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
I think u look awesome now!!! I think most women naturally have a little pooch, and honestly i think that's what makes us attractive.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search