Ana's Tranformation

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Progress Pictures LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Super Mommy
you are doing terrific!!! I can't believe the difference from last week to this week! Keep it up, you look great!
January 26th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe how good you're looking, girl! Where did your belly go?!?!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
January 30th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
You are truly looking amazing!!! I am so happy for you!!

February 2nd, 2009, 06:08 AM
Veteran
ok you have officially inspired me to join this board. this is a fantastic thread! you are amazing. i'll go introduce myself in the main forum :biggrin:

Liam July 3 2006
Caitlyn June 17 2008
February 2nd, 2009, 02:14 PM
EricsMom's Avatar SuperMommy!
Ana,

What an amazing physical transformation in only 2.5 months. You look great - keep up the awesome job!

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."

February 4th, 2009, 07:33 AM
tinymomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tinymomma
oh my goodness the changes are amazing!!! WTG and keep up the good work!!!!!

wife to Chad
SAHM to Megan 10, Elijah 8, Andrew 6, and Joshua 3.
February 10th, 2009, 02:36 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thank you ladies. You guys have made this journey easier by providing me with your support.

Today I weighed myself and I was at 147.. i'm thinking that I will be able to make it to 145lbs by the end of my 90 days. woohoo
February 11th, 2009, 08:02 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
again, such progress!

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 13th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Super Mommy
OMG Ana you look AWSOME!!!! Your belly is totally gone!!!!!!! Keep up the hard work and you'll be at your goal b4 you know it! You really motivate me - especially since we are the same height!!!!
February 16th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Another week down.. End of week 12 pics up on the 1st page... not too much noticeable change, but i did go down 2lbs... yay!!
February 16th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Looking GREAT!!! You're going to be swimsuit ready in NO TIME!! Wish I had your dedication, Ana.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
February 16th, 2009, 07:11 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
i love seeing your abs coming into form...ur amazing woman

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 24th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Another week down. No weight change this week.. a bit bummed but such is life. I'm hoping to see at least 1lb loss this week. I've been busting my behind.. doing everything humanly possible. I've kept my diet really clean, been drinking my water, and working out for at least an hour a day. I probably wont' see 145 by Monday, but I'll be extremely proud of myself regardless. I've come a long way in almost 90 days.

I'm hoping I can start my P90X on Monday... funds are a bit short at the moment, but we'll see. If anything I'll start on my other Jillian workouts I ordered.

Anyway, week 13 pics are up.. no change that I can see, but we still have to keep truckin' along. I want to reach my ultimate goal of 130lbs.. oh.. and I cant' wait to get down to 143 too.. that's another mini goal. I will finally move out of the OBESE catagory.. and finally just be considered overweight.

Well.. I'll be back in another week to update.
February 24th, 2009, 07:59 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
20 lbs down! Great job!

February 24th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Super Mommy
Ana,

you really inspire me - I feel guilty for getting ready for bed and nmaking today my rest day after seeing your pics! You should be very proud of yourself, not only for your hard work but for how many women you are motivating to change their life styles because they see what your hard work and determination can do.

Now, if you can really help me on getting my tummy to go down - lol! I don't know if it's just still too soon after my second c-section to expect that or not - oh yea, and my back side too

anyway - you look great

kat
February 25th, 2009, 11:49 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow....your transformation is really something to see. I almost freaks me out to start at your first set of pics and then zoom quicky to your last pic! LOL I'm so excited to see even more changes from you...I know you can make your goal weight!

February 25th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Quote:
.... Now, if you can really help me on getting my tummy to go down - lol! I don't know if it's just still too soon after my second c-section to expect that or not - oh yea, and my back side too .....[/b]
Keep in mind Kat that my son is 19months, and he was 16months when I first started trying to get back in shape. I was a horrible mess after my c-section with him and was in no condition to even consider working out. Cut yourself some slack hun.. you are doing so much more than I was doing at that stage.. so just think, by the time your baby is 19 months.. you'll be striking a pose in front of that mirror and loving it. Keep it up girly... you'll see that your hard work is going to pay off.

Quote:
Wow....your transformation is really something to see. I almost freaks me out to start at your first set of pics and then zoom quicky to your last pic! LOL I'm so excited to see even more changes from you...I know you can make your goal weight![/b]
Thx Candace.. I do the same thing with my pics.. I look at the first one.. think yuck.. and scroll really fast to the end.. I would really like to be able to see what I may look like come November (i'm giving myself a full year to try and get to where i'm comfortable in my body).. wouldn't that be awesome if we could.. wouldn't that be sooooo motivating? Thx for the stopping by.
February 27th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Newbies
Congrats! You have done so well. I'm not trying to lose because I'm still pregnant but the body changes (weight gain) has been the hardest part for me. You're story really helped me realize I can lose this weight when the right time comes. Keep up your hard work and you will see your goal. You look great!
February 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM
canadianmommyof2
What a difference, thank you for sharing those pictures...you have inspired me that I could do that too!
March 2nd, 2009, 06:28 AM
Thank you everyone for stopping by.. it's always nice to get visitors.

Nurse269- I was a mess a few months before I got pregnant, then I started working out and then 2months later I got pregnant. It was a extremely happy day for me because I had been struggling with infertility but on the other hand, I had just lost about 15lbs and now all that effort was going to go down the toilet...needless to say, after having my second baby, I just kept eating and eating and eating, didn't workout, didnt do anything and that's how I ended up being where I was 90days ago. So what i'm trying to say is.. after you have your baby, take those 6wks after to recover from giving birth but always being mindful of what you are eating. Then once your doctor gives you the okay to exercise, you should do just that.. exercise. I made a huge mistake in waiting until after I finished breastfeeding my youngest to start. Had I started sooner, I wouldnt' have gotten so big.

canadianmommyof2- Hun, you can definitely do it too. I was the laziest girl out there after I had my kids.. but we just have to say we are going to lose this weight, and that should be the end of it.. no excuses.. no whinning, no procrastinating, no nothing.. Just do it !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search