We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Your childrens' current ages are:
Child/ren from part 1: 24
Child/ren from part 2: 22
Child from part 4 (add five years if you adopted a 5-year old): 15
From Part 1:
Two years ago your oldest child (if you had twins, pick one to be the "oldest" twin), whom was 22 at the time got married! He/She and spouse also bought a brand new home! A year into their marriage, they made you a grandparent! That child is a boy and is now 1 years old.
Meanwhile, if you had twins in part 1, the other twin is engaged and they are currently pregnant and do NOT know the gender. Names:
-Your first child's spouse has the initials "LN"... you choose his/her name
-Your first child's baby has a first name that is 3 syllables and a middle name that begins with M. What is his name?
-The younger twin (if you had twins)'s fiance's name has the initials "BH". What is his/her name?
-Their child on the way will have a first name that will start with the same letter of your child's middle name, and the baby's middle name will be two syllables. Give name possibilities if its a boy or girl.
From Part 2:
One of your children from part 2 is also engaged. If you had twins, it will be the youngest twin. If you had triplets, it will be the middle triplet. Names:
-Go here to find the name of your child's fiance: http://www.babynamegenie.com/baby-name-generator/
1) List your family in a family-tree-style way.
2) Show a picture of your new grandson
3) Show a picture of your first child's new house
4) Show a picture of your last child's new pet.
5) Colour-code each part in your family: Green for your name and your spouse's name. Blue for the children born in Part 1 and their families. Pink for the children born in Part 2 and their families. And purple for your last child and his/her family. These will be the colour code throughout the grandparent rounds.