Gendermaker prediction test??

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2011, 01:18 PM
LindseyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LindseyB
Will anyone besides me be trying this for fun? Im sure its a waste of money, but Im so anxious to know what my little bean is!

Amazon.com: Boy or Girl Baby Gender Prediction Test. Pregnancy Gender Predictor Test: Health & Personal Care

The Intelligender one was on the Doctors show I think with 90% accuracy but youre supposed to wait til at least 6 weeks to take it I think.

The gender maker brand seems to have better customer reviews on Amazon so I'll buy that one.

Who knows how accurate they are, but why not? Im tempted to take two and see if results are the same.

[

FOLLOW ME @ http://www.sweetnsourmom.blogspot.com
August 31st, 2011, 01:35 PM
aka shawna
hahaha now i know how eve felt with that apple!

thanks for sharing! i've never heard of those before! and reviews look good! let us know what you got!
August 31st, 2011, 01:39 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was thinking about it, but DH thinks it's just a waste of money.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 31st, 2011, 06:07 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
A much cheaper (actually free) way: Take your wedding ring and attach it to a thread or strand of hair. Hold the dangling item over your belly while lying down. If the wedding ring swings in a strong circular motion, you will be having a girl. If it moves in a to and fro motion like a pendulum, you will be having a boy.

Everyone that did this in my last DDC, and at work (there were 3 of us preggo at the same time) got the right result! Also, try it on an inanimate object, a man, or someone you know is NOT pregnant. The string and ring will stay completely (or mostly) still!! I tried it on a non preggo friend, a chair and my bed, it stayed almost completely still. On me is went in big, fat circles and look at my siggy, Kaiya was ALL girl!

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
August 31st, 2011, 06:33 PM
Someone did that to me years ago when I wasn't pregnant and it "predicted" id have 2 kids but can't remember boy or girl.

Have u done it this time? Im not sure of I believe in that kinda stuff.

[

August 31st, 2011, 06:37 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiyaRae'sMomma View Post
A much cheaper (actually free) way: Take your wedding ring and attach it to a thread or strand of hair. Hold the dangling item over your belly while lying down. If the wedding ring swings in a strong circular motion, you will be having a girl. If it moves in a to and fro motion like a pendulum, you will be having a boy.

Everyone that did this in my last DDC, and at work (there were 3 of us preggo at the same time) got the right result! Also, try it on an inanimate object, a man, or someone you know is NOT pregnant. The string and ring will stay completely (or mostly) still!! I tried it on a non preggo friend, a chair and my bed, it stayed almost completely still. On me is went in big, fat circles and look at my siggy, Kaiya was ALL girl!
No way, really? They were all right?
I would like to try this way, for free! lol
August 31st, 2011, 09:24 PM
Ok so just for kicks I tried it. I did it on both my coworkers who aren't pg. It was mostly still. They both held the string and it swing back and forth every time.

I guess we will see!

[

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search