hunger?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2011, 02:26 PM
aka shawna
anyone else hungry, like you just want to eat and eat? i crave chocolate something bad. i saw a butterfinger commercial the other day and havent been able to get it out of my head.

i miss my morning sickness... this strange hunger feeling is making me paranoid. i know this feeling well. i felt this way every month before AF is due. why would i be feeling it now? most my pregnancy until these last couple days has been feeling sick, the thought of food made me ill. now all i wanna do is eat!

please tell me this is normal?! i feel like i should be vomiting right now. not starving! whats wrong with me?
September 12th, 2011, 02:30 PM
NannyJen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hunger is a VERY normal symptom of pregnancy. And every pregnancy is different. I definitely wouldn't worry. I know I'm not. I'm starving!! All I can think about is my bffs roasted veggies and 12 grain bread haha

September 12th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Fab-Brunette's Avatar Veteran
Don't worry, I'm STARVING ALL THE TIME.

I'm trying to eat healthy - crackers, cheese (okay, that's not "healthy") veggies, fruits, 12-grain breads, - anything that's not fast food and bacon.

But it's hard cus I'm hungry all the time.

last time around I was very, very sick so this is a new feeling for me as well.
September 13th, 2011, 08:08 AM
aka shawna
bless you both! i was a nervous wreck yesterday. so glad i'm not the only one. this pregnancy is beginning to be like day and night with my last one so i tend to freak out when i start to compare!

on a side note, i caved and got my chocolate fix. havent had a butterfinger since bart simpson used to do their commercials... i don't know why i waited so many years...oh so yummy!
September 13th, 2011, 08:10 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
your metabolism increases during pregnancy so you will definitely be more hungry than normal. I am hungry all the time also. I do wake up with a bit of morning sickness but by lunch time I'm hungry and I tend to stay that way all day. So don't worry, it is totally normal.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 13th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am ALWAAAAYS starving! Yep.
September 13th, 2011, 09:40 AM
beautyexists72's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG BUTTERFINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Thanks a lot! I will have one today.

Yes, I eat - get really full and then am hungry again! So weird!!!

September 13th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I go back and forth. For a few days I will be starving. And then for a few days I will have no appetite at all and will have to force myself to eat.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
September 13th, 2011, 09:42 AM
cdukes2010's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm am so hungry all day long! I haven't had the m/s yet but what I do notice is if I don't eat something every few hours I get queasy. I'm thinking maybe that's my version of m/s I just don't have the vomiting.

Photo by Astra Creative Photography
Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my awesome siggy!

September 13th, 2011, 12:17 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is a long time with no butterfingers. Those are my fav! There's a new one called reeses crunch bar and its like a butterfinger reeses peanut butter cup and snickers combined! It's real good but rich.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search