Back pain

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My back pain is getting worse. it's not like period cramps it's feels like Siatica. Am I alone, is anyone else experiencing back pain that you wouldn't consider severe but hurts a lot? Should I call this in or ride it out?
September 13th, 2011, 08:31 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would probably go ahead and check with your doctor. Better to be safe than sorry. I'm having a bit of back pain but I wouldn't say it hurts alot. I hope it gets better soon.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 13th, 2011, 08:41 AM
cdukes2010's Avatar Super Mommy
I've always had issues with my sciatic nerve. I've been going to a chiropractor but haven't been since we found out I was pregnant. Mine hurts pretty bad at the moment because I've not been sleeping well. Let me know what the Doc says if you do ask. I've heard that chiropractic care is ok during pregnancy but it's not been confirmed to my knowledge by a doctor. I'm sure you don't want to be in pain your whole pregnancy as I don't either and nothing seems to help other than seeing the chiro every few weeks! My mom suggested a massage because that seems to help her with her sciatic nerve pain.

Photo by Astra Creative Photography
Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my awesome siggy!

September 13th, 2011, 09:11 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I would get it checked out... better to be safe.

My midwife recomends Chiro care while pregnant so if all is well with baby and it keeps up that may be something to look into.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
September 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
Hmm, I just posted, but looks like it isn't here? I have lower back and left butt cheek pain, not severe though, just mild. I think it is siatica too. I had this with Kaiya, but not until the second trimester. I was treated by a Chiro during my whole pregnancy with Kaiya, as well as before and after. I recently stopped only because my insurance changed and the coverage is crappy for Chiro. I hope to return in January when we switch to my husbands insurance.

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search