Hot or not?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2011, 10:28 AM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What was everyone's favorite Christmas gift?
If you have kids already what was their favorite gifts?
Any gifts flop?
December 28th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Veteran
What was everyone's favorite Christmas gift? My DH surprised me with an iPad! He hid it in a box of Honey Combs, lol. At first I thought he was just trying to be funny since I've been eating ALOT of cereal this pregnancy.

If you have kids already what was their favorite gifts? My DS really loved his train table we got him.

Any gifts flop? hmmm, I would say DS wasn't too thrilled with the wooden puzzles i got him, but i kind of expected that.
Amanda - Wife to Ray, Mommy to DS #1 - Rocky (7/12/10). Baby #2 due 5/26/12!!
December 28th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, I think my favorite gift is going to be the chairs DH bought me, but he hasn't brought them in from the garage yet. He also bought me some really nice photo frames and put pictures from our wedding in them. That was really sweet!
I bought the boys Thomas play huts, they don't like them very much, but they fold up, so we'll bring them out again and see if they like them later. DH bought the boys $5 sets of cars at Walmart and they are always fighting over them, so I guess that means they like them. Aaron likes his tool set I bought him.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
December 28th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I love my coat and my cookware, oh and my new maternity jeans
Toryn LOVES her barbie cruise ship, Ethan his tablet and Julian his bat cave, $1 bag of army men and his train table.
I don't think there were any flops. Even Ethan liked his shoes (or at least faked it good, but he wore them that day)
December 28th, 2011, 12:38 PM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What was everyone's favorite Christmas gift? My favorite gift was my Petunia Pickle Bottom Bag.

If you have kids already what was their favorite gifts? She LOVED everything! I LOVE this age because the $1 toys are as impressive as the $40 toys! She has played with everything so I don't know if there is a current favorite...

Any gifts flop? My Mom and Hubby didn't communicate very well, so I got some of the same type of gifts from them. Not necessarily a flop, but now I have some taking back to do.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

December 28th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alilangel7 View Post

If you have kids already what was their favorite gifts? She LOVED everything! I LOVE this age because the $1 toys are as impressive as the $40 toys! She has played with everything so I don't know if there is a current favorite...

Exactly! Julian LOVES his $1 army men and dinos as well as his $40 bat cave and big train table lol! It's a great age
December 28th, 2011, 01:03 PM
aka shawna
my favorite gift was the game sorry. we have worked really hard to get my daughter to be a good sport. but she is the ultimate sore loser. until now!

been playing sorry multiple times a day, and she wins or loses and not a single tear is shed. sweet revenge is fun, so we play over and over again!

no flops. my child was a happy little clam come christmas. she got jessie and bullseye, her favorite. a leappad tablet and an american doll. not necessarily her favorite, but she's already booked a tea party with her best mate, so they can play with their dollies together. and we got her lego's..so lots of daddy and daughter time. and the gift she's most chuffed with is a scooter! hahaha, only sucky thing, is now she always wants to go outdoors. its cold!
December 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Fab-Brunette's Avatar Veteran
Favourite gift would be my Kate Spade handbag

I'm not sure if my daughter has a favourite gift, she loves everything! NO real flops here!
December 29th, 2011, 11:46 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
I didnt really have a favorite gift cause the only thing I really wanted was a DSLR which is like 600 dollars and I really didnt expect anyone to get me that. I guess the best thing would be a book on photographing babies and some maternity sweaters.

The favorite gift I got for Liam is a book called Sadie Takes a Walk. Its a self published book that talks about a dog walking around her property and it's just perfect because it looks just like our dog sadie and the property is just like my parents. Im already trying to figure out how to get extra copies because I just know it is going to be a favorite for years.

No major flops just little things like clothes that don't fit

December 29th, 2011, 05:01 PM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
I haven't gotten my present from hubby yet. I guess he bought something over seas so it's not here yet

Lilly loves her DS and her radio flyer bouncey horse and fur real dog.

Brooke loves her new cell phone the most.

Hubby loves his games.

}
December 29th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got SO a new coat, he loved it. The innotab for DD3 was a big hit esp with the dora game, should have bought the adapter though... goes through a set of batteries every couple hours. The girls touch tablets are a success as well. The kindle app was supposed to be on there but we have had to download it from online, ugh. DD3 got acouple playdough sets... that is all she ever asked for this year! I also got the friends botique dolls at walmart for each girl and they love them. Lil man got big trucks... made his day! I am kinda getting a late gift... Very excited... will post pics when it arrives!

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

December 29th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No flops here.

My favorite gift was some white gold stud earrings that DH bought me.

Lily's fave gift is her Leappad. Vi's is her Itty Bitty Baby and doll stroller.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search