New Years Eve Plans

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2011, 08:46 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is everybody's plans for New Years Eve and New Years Day?

We do good to stay up until midnight and this year I probably won't make it. We are coming home on Sunday, so we will want to get a good night sleep on Saturday. I'm along way away from my college days where I stayed up all night..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 30th, 2011, 09:02 AM
mysticalgal28's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is Harrison's birthday!!!! He will be 2 : ) So we are having family over for dinner and then invited a friend and her little girl up afterwards for New Years Eve. So we will be staying home.

In the 9 years that I have been legal to drink.... I have drank 1 New Years Eve. I bartended for dances, was pregnant with Braylon and this one... and then gave birth to my little New Years Eve baby Harrison and well I was pretty out of it, but not due to drinking lol.... We will probably never go out for the next how many years because we want to spend the day with him...
December 30th, 2011, 09:12 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
We sometimes watch tv. But hubby has to work at 6 am which means he is up @ 5 am to get ready. Chances are we will be in bed before midnight.

}
December 30th, 2011, 09:36 AM
aka shawna
i can't seem to stay up past 8pm. its like an old folks home in my house. not sure what we'll be doing sunday yet.
December 30th, 2011, 09:40 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
We'll probably hang out on the couch and watch tv. No drinking and no sexy time. (Pelvic rest ) lol

December 30th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Jayden's Mama
We are hosting a pretty big "Family Fun NYE" party at my husbands office, this is the 3rd year we have done this. I think right now there are 70 people coming and I think 25 or so are planning on spending the night. It's a great time for the kids and adults alike!

December 30th, 2011, 11:45 AM
imdawn's Avatar Super Mommy
We are hosting a NYE party at our place. Just a few close couple friends. Jake will be in bed at 8 like normal. I am usually in bed by 8:30, so we will see how long I make it.

December 30th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH is working until midnight and will not be home until 1am. The boys and I will either go to my in laws and hang and play games or stay at home.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
December 30th, 2011, 12:17 PM
mrs_zipre's Avatar Loving my life!
My friends are having a house party. I am going to make an appearance, then come home and watch the Big Bang Theory marathon and snooze on the couch.

December 30th, 2011, 12:36 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Going out to a nice dinner and maybe a movie

December 30th, 2011, 12:43 PM
maggzies's Avatar Veteran
I'm watching the Once Upon A Time marathon on TV with my family and then passing out. I'm tired all the time again lately.

December 30th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Kristin
Dinner with my side new year's eve and probably early to bed. Typically on new year's day we go see a movie at the theater but that will depend on my energy level - we will be at home watching a movie if we don't go out. We have Monday off of work too, so something similar then too.
December 30th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think we're having some friends over. We'll definitely stay up until 12, I don't normally go to bed until after midnight anyway.

December 30th, 2011, 02:21 PM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All three of us will be up, we are all night owls here. We will be heading to the IL's with all the other aunts and uncles and cousins. We (I think) will all be staying the night there too. Looking forward to a lot of fun, but an uncomfortable nights sleep!

Just had to share, in the past, my friend had a "Noon-Day Party" for all the little kids. We partied on NYE starting at like 10am and at noon we rang in the New Year. It was super fun and cute! Perfect for all those kiddos who aren't able to stay up until midnight.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

December 30th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Super Mommy
Maggianos and renting a movie.
December 30th, 2011, 03:54 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are living it up wild style! HA! Some board games and movies with the kids and sparklers
I have only ever been drunk twice on NYE and once was before I was even 21 lol!
December 30th, 2011, 04:57 PM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sigh I will be working.... NYE is tonight here.... its 11am on Saturday right now, and I have to go to work at 10 pm tonight and work all nightt, which will be horrifically busy!!!.. I work in a call centre where people ring for cabs so yep we will be run off our feet... One of the busiest nights of the year for us... So not looking forward to my NYE I am afraid....

December 30th, 2011, 05:03 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Our friends are all going out drinking and even if I was not pregnant it just not my thing. I am just going to stay home and be safe..... I cant stay awake past 10pm anymore so I am sure I will be sleeping when the ball drops.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
December 30th, 2011, 08:03 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
We are supposed to go to a party across the street at the neighbor's house. With being sick I don't know if I'll go Hopefully the antibiotics with help and I'll be feeling much better tomorrow...but even if I go I'm sure I won't make it to Midnight!

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
December 30th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ah yes ... I remember those college age new year's eve parties fondly And now these days a movie and a root beer float sounds like the perfect New Years Eve to me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search