Babies R Us Great Trade in Event

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2012, 01:30 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Please let me know if any of you know if this is going on. I typically get a Email on all the sales but my luck I will miss this one since its what im waiting for.

I know they typically run it 2 times a year and last year I remember one happening at the end of Jan into Feb. The big ticket item I need is the car seat, stroller combo and would love to trade in the bassenet I hate to get 25% off.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
January 2nd, 2012, 05:59 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They had it around Sept-Oct so it should be coming up soon! I'm waiting on it too, I have 4 old car seats!
January 2nd, 2012, 06:42 PM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm waiting, too!! Can't wait to get a couple items!
Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

January 2nd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
I've never heard of this but it sounds great for BTDT mommies or those that got bad/repeat gifts!

Boxing Week sales at Babies-R-Us were really good at our local store. We got a $300 high chair for $80!
January 3rd, 2012, 07:23 AM
I could not ask for more.
What is this all about? There are a few things like strollers and a swing I'd love to trade it to get new!

January 3rd, 2012, 08:09 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Aiden369 View Post
What is this all about? There are a few things like strollers and a swing I'd love to trade it to get new!
In the past it was you could trade in any old stroller, high chair, car seat etc and you could get 25% off a new item.

I have a bassenet that was given to me for DD and I hated it so I want to trade it on a Travel system that I need for this baby. I also want a new high chair because the one from DD is nasty and won't come apart to clean and its also missing the straps. I really want a new pack n play and might trade in one of my old ones for this new one I want.

http://lindseysphotography.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search