Uncomfortable

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2012, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So this time around I currently feel very similar to how I felt in the third trimester with my first. The baby feels very low, I have caught myself waddling, I find it hard to get up off of things, and I feel heavy and strained and totally uncomfortable. I feel SO LAME! I mean geeze, I am only 20 weeks! What is the 3rd trimester going to be like?

Anyone else? I was installing laminate flooring and painting the nursery up to the last minute with my firs.t I can't even imagine doing that now without really paying for it.
January 2nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I'm not just uncomfortable, I'm hurting! This worries me because I'm supposed to be taking it easy due to the previa.

I don't' remember it being this hard the first time around.

January 2nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
maggzies's Avatar Veteran
This is my first...I think this baby is low too. All the kicks are exceptionally low and I waddle when I walk too. My mother makes fun of me...she doesn't know how I'll be able to walk in a few months she says. Sitting is really uncomfortable because the baby likes to wedge itself down low where my stomach folds? I always thought babies kicked and moved about higher before. O_o

January 2nd, 2012, 01:43 PM
Super Mommy
I don't know if what I feel is similar to you, but I do feel weighted at times, pressure, and walking slower.
January 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggzies View Post
This is my first...I think this baby is low too. All the kicks are exceptionally low and I waddle when I walk too. My mother makes fun of me...she doesn't know how I'll be able to walk in a few months she says. Sitting is really uncomfortable because the baby likes to wedge itself down low where my stomach folds? I always thought babies kicked and moved about higher before. O_o
When your uterus moves up more from growth you will feel it up high and that hurts too. lol

January 2nd, 2012, 01:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine is always worse at night too. Not sure why. I just groan and waddle and groan some more. And I started getting kicked in the cervix last night. Not the best feeling.

Maggie, maybe it's good the baby is low. They do move higher up, but my son was pretty high my entire pregnancy and he took forever to descend during birth and my labor was long.

I really hate it because I feel like my husband is comparing this time to last time, and thinks I am milking it. Not that he has said that. I just get paranoid. I am REALLY paranoid lately. Gah!
January 2nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
maggzies's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jillian* View Post
When your uterus moves up more from growth you will feel it up high and that hurts too. lol
Oh, how...fun.
It's always amazing to feel the baby move and kick because it lets me know the LO is doing well...I'm just concerned because he or she is putting out some really painful punches now and it's supposed to get harder later on, isn't it? O_o

January 2nd, 2012, 01:53 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Quote:
Oh, how...fun.
It's always amazing to feel the baby move and kick because it lets me know the LO is doing well...I'm just concerned because he or she is putting out some really painful punches now and it's supposed to get harder later on, isn't it? O_o
As they get bigger it becomes more slow movement and not fast jabs.
My daughter was really high and I think her feet were in my ribs the whole time because it always hurt up there.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
January 2nd, 2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Oh, how...fun.
Yep. My son was strong and sometimes his kicks and movements took my breath away. I would be so sore and I also carry my babies low so I feel intense pressure in the bajango area. lol Ouch is all I can say!

January 2nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Me too! Light movement thruout the day tends to help, but that's a no go right now. With my second, I had to use a cane because wyatt was on my sciatic nerve in my left leg to the point it was numb and would give out! My thirds, I used a walker sometimes due to pelvic pain. Nice what kids do to you huh? Lol! I can't eat more than light snacks or I feel sooo full. Its gross.
January 2nd, 2012, 02:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This is my 3rd and this pregnancy is way harder than Vi's or Lily's. My right hip hurts all the freaking time, I feel huge already, etc. And he's most active at night, so it makes it hard to sleep and get comfortable.

January 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Super Mommy
And another thing..sometimes I feel sore in my lower abdomen. His kicks don't hurt me now, but I do wonder about feeling sore. And I get kicked in the cervix too, it just feels weird.
January 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine kicks really low and it hurts. I am also waddling a bit. I'm worried about the 3rd trimester because I'm having such a difficult time already.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
January 2nd, 2012, 05:17 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
another low one here, Im so sore and he kicks my cervix all the time! I can barely get out of my chair or bend over anymore, can we really survive this for another 15 weeks LOL

January 2nd, 2012, 06:12 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so uncomfortable at times I seriously feel like I am at the end of my pregnancy. If I do to much walking, bending etc I get crampy (just like you would at the end of a pregnancy). I sleep like hell and my hips hurt something awful at times. I seriously don't know how I am going to keep on working if I keep up like this and it only gets worse. I am not like that either, with all my kids I literally was working the day I had them. Sigh.
January 2nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
One advantage of being very tall is that I dont feel too bad yet...no one has even noticed that I'm pregnant unless I tell them, so I basically feel normal until I'm relaxing and getting little kicks...I remember last time he was super low, but, it didnt really get uncomfortable until about 32-33 weeks, and then it got very uncomfortable fast (but I only had 8 weeks left at that point)...I feel for you girls if you are feeling it already...HUGS!
January 3rd, 2012, 12:19 AM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YES!!!... this is EXACTLY me... I am so concerned about how I am going to be by the end... I tend to have big babies.. like 10 pounders... So I tend to get quite uncomfortable.. But yep this is my 4th and I feel like I am 38 weeks already.. I am supposed to work right up until my C-section!!!...lol

January 3rd, 2012, 04:06 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
I'm a super tall girl too and this one is just as you guys described. My other two I carried higher and basically had an easy pregnancy. This one I'm getting it all!! I'm carrying super low and started showing @ 3 months! My others I never popped out til 6/7 months.
The worst is the pelvic pain and walking. I can barely walk around the grocery store then need to come home and rest. It feels like I got kicked in my Girl parts. I dunno how I'm going to make it

I lose my breath alot too. One trip up the stairs and I'm dead. Does anyone else?

Also, How many of you are having boys experiencing the lower carry? Our family is telling us an old wives tale that's how most carry if it's a boy. Not sure how much truth there is in that. But with my 2 girls I carried alot higher. This boy is low and out.

}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search