So...in..love...

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2012, 02:13 PM
mamaleddie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
with this little boy! We had a follow up U/S today to see what they couldn't at 20 weeks, and I asked the tech if they had 3d..well, yep, they sure did! And she gave me a couple photos for free! And his little face was aimed right at us! Aaron and I both tease each other about our big noses, and this kid looks like he's gonna have a combo of our giant snozzes!! Teehee! And big full lips, he just looked so sweet and peaceful, I feel more connected to this pregnancy than ever now..This is baby number six for me, but in all this time I've never had a 3d pic, it makes such a difference!!! For anyone debating it, totally worth it! Oh, and everything else looks great..my bp was normal, blood flow to the uterus good, baby growing well and they saw what they needed to! Now he's just gotta grow!! Yay for healthy babies!!!
Toni-Ann~10
Sicily Rae~7
Yasmine Joanne~5
Aaron Michael Junior~ONE!!!! Adalyn Marie-Morrison has arrived! 11/25/2013! 34 weeks..doing well!
January 4th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay! I'm glad the tech was so sweet to do that for you!! It does make such a huge difference to be able to see what your baby actually looks like!! I love our 3d pics.

January 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM
maggzies's Avatar Veteran
So happy for you!
I'm really hoping to get a 3D for this baby before he's born...today we got NO good 2d face shots because of how he's facing and I'd really like one to have for the memories.
Glad to see everything looking good too!

January 4th, 2012, 05:48 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yay for a healthy baby boy!! I love the 3d u/s. We had one with Jackson and it was amazing how much he looked like he did when he was born. I can't wait to have our 3d with this one. And I really can't wait until May when we get to meet our little bundles of joy!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 4th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So glad you had such an amazing visit. Good to hear that you lil guy is healthy. With my last DD3, they were just starting to do 3-D. My doc then charged $100 but for patients it was only $50. So we were able to get them done. It was very real life and she looked just like her pics. I can't believe how much they have gone up now. We plan to do it but the only place near here costs around $225 and up.

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

January 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM
aka shawna
awww, i love those. its amazing how already at this stage, our babies are so yummy! i want to go to a private place for 3d's, but they cost a small fortune. i have a scan later this month and i'm hoping i get another sneak peak. the only photo i have in 3D her arm is covering her face!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search