Are you compatible?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2012, 10:57 AM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I personally don't really believe in this, but think it is fun to look at. How compatible are you with your kids?

Zodiac Signs Compatibility - Astrological Signs - Parenting.com

Mckenzie is a Gemini, and the main descriptor of her is chatty. That SO describes this kid! Kind of funny!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

January 5th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm a Taurus

Lily is a Leo and it says that I have to be careful not to just be her biggest fan, but to teach her that it's OK when ppl don't clap (ie: she fails). This is super true - she's a major perfectionist and she gets really upset when things don't turn out how she wanted.

Vi is an Aries and it summarizes her as a social whirlwind She does love to be active and involved!

This baby should be a Taurus, unless he's super late. It says that he'll like helping around the house and to be forewarned that he'll be stubborn like me

January 5th, 2012, 01:58 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Im gemini ( also very chatty ) and Liam should be a taurus. It says he will be very well behaved and I should take all the credit for it hahah because I will really "get" him. I just have to be careful not to throw curveball changes at him cause that will lead to meltdowns.

January 5th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Kristin
Oh fun! I did this yesterday. I'm a Libra and Bri will either be a Taurus like her daddy or a Gemini.

I'm supposed to be a leader and not give her too many choices if she's a Taurus, if I don't it'll bring out the stubborn side of her.

LOL - if she's a Gemini - "Dinner at your house is more entertaining than The Ellen DeGeneres Show." And it says to be sure to answer her questions completely or tell her we'll look into it together so she doesn't get into trouble trying to find the answer herself.
January 5th, 2012, 04:14 PM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
LOL - if she's a Gemini - "Dinner at your house is more entertaining than The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
My hubby is a Libra and M is a Gemini - I read this too. It made me laugh because it is VERY TRUE.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

January 5th, 2012, 05:38 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hahaha! Both my older kids are geminis! I seriously GIGGLED out loud when I read this. this is SOOOOO toryn!!! "Mommy, why does the lights turn on and off when you flick the switch?" "Mommy, if your baby is only *this big* why is your belly *that big*" How does the cord get to the baby that feeds it....need I go on?
Hold steady, Capricorn, and remember to be patient with your inquisitive Gemini, who sees you less as a parent and more like a human encyclopedia.
Compatability
You'll know most of the answers most of the time to satisfy her quick-thinking mind, but don't bother with your Capricorn tendency to break out charts and graphs. By the time you do, your Gemini will be on to the next thing.

and OMG is this EVER Julian! He is the SILLIEST kid around but ohhhhhh so head strong and loves LOVES LOVES to battle!!!
When you're parenting an inquisitive, rebellious Aquarian, you need a set-in-stone system.
Compatability
It's in your Capricorn DNA to want to create a predictable family routine and stick to it. A structured home life creates a safe place for your water-bearer to devise wacky games, seek out unusual facts, and stage his own revolution.
What To Watch Out For
Trouble can start when you take his attempts at a kiddie-coup too seriously. No, he doesn't want to eat broccoli, and, yes, he is testing you. Let him express himself and even win once in a while. Treat each challenge as an opportunity to teach negotiation, rather than another chance to butt heads.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search